Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,256 members, 7,953,958 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! (393 Views)

My Experience Visiting A Bank For Loan As An Entrepreneur / The Entrepreneur Africa Brings Together Boss Ladies In Lagos (females Only) / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by Kccheechy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
I have been reading a lot on this forum about "so-called" entrepreneurs making mockery of employees and seeing them as slaving away their lives working for people. If everybody is to become an entrepreneur, who will patronize their merchandise? If everyone on earth is to have their own business setup, who will be employed to handle different functions and wings that make up the organization? One man can't be CEO, secretary, director, accountant, admin officer, customer service officer, technical officer, procurement officer, cleaner, security and driver at the same time in one organization. Everyone can't be Oga at the same time. This life will not be balanced if everyone was like that and that is why we can't all be entrepreneurs.

While some people will function better as the head and driving force behind an organization, others will function better when assigned specific positions or task To Help the organization achieve its goal.

Some even say you can't get rich by earning a salary or by working under someone. Who tell you? Are the top footballers of this world not salary earners? How many "entrepreneurs" are as wealthy as dangote's personal secretary? Or Mike adenuga's P. A, Are governors, ministers, senators and representatives not salary earners? How many entrepreneurs earn as much as bank managers? How many entrepreneurs make as much as most engineers in the oil and gas industry? I have relatives who can afford a brand new 2019 Range Rover sport. They work in different organizations. How many "entrepreneurs" can afford that? Just as employees have sometimes unfriendly terms and conditions attached to their work, entrepreneurs have to struggle with government policies and growing the business (which takes a lot of time) In fact as an entrepreneur, if you don't have the right connection and the resources, your business can't get anywhere. Most of the big entrepreneurs today were once employees.

The truth though is that not every salary earner is happy with their income but so it is for some entrepreneurs. Some entrepreneurs are making it really big too.

Whether you are an entrepreneur or an employee, as long as you making your money, and it is giving you what you want, you should be fine. If not, seek for improvement till you get to where you want.

It all comes down to what you want for your self, being diligent in it, improve on yourself, have patience and most importantly pray to God. Please let's stop looking down on salary earners because without them your product and services are worthless.

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Most of them entrepreneurs no get up to 10000 for their account cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by jamze: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
U just decide to descend on this entrepreneurs today....well good for dem....everyday business business business
Re: Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol, everyday business. grin
Everybody dey find money and the truth is that people are still making it big
Everyone can become an enterpreneur but not everyone can succeed in it because of their mindset.
Some people will never try new business platforms because of scam sites that they have experienced in the past, and doubt. While there are others that will never give up no matter what and guess what, it's those kind of people that succeed as enterpreneurs.
I've been working as a VTU agent under one of the biggest VTU platforms in Nigeria and I've been earning stable income. I invested with just #5,000 the money that some people spend on data and recharge for a week. I won't say it was smooth all the way, but I never gave up and that's why I'm where I am today. The same VTU platform that some people come accross and discard, is the same platform that people are earning millions from yearly.
Friend, it is your mindset and will power that counts. Person must start from somewhere to succeed oo..
GODSPEED in your financial endeavors sha
Re: Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by Kccheechy(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
jamze:
U just decide to descend on this entrepreneurs today....well good for dem....everyday business business business
they way they degrade salary earners is demoralizing.. To them it's like you can't make it if you are not an entrepreneur
Re: Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kccheechy:
they way they degrade salary earners is demoralizing.. To them it's like you can't make it if you are not an entrepreneur
Re: Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by Giftsketches18(f): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ha, Biko u can make it oo..
Salary earner or not, you can still make it.
There are still some enterpreneurs that are not making it big, but person must start from somewhere.
Many people start their own business as a side hustle to their main job just to add to their daily bread.
Just like my present VTU platform which pays me daily. With it I don't need to worry about salary that much. Whether it comes or not.
Re: Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by VEXT: 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
This VTU people will not allow some to rest. Haba
Re: Everyone Can't Become An Entrepreneur!!! by Gerrard59(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kccheechy:

So-called entrepreneurs who say the bold are at best fraudulent in their reasonings. No sane entrepreneur condemns people being employees as these people will work for the said enterprise of the entrepreneur. I dare say that most entrepreneurs in Nigeria are at best doing salaried-like entrepreneurship and not what actual entrepreneurship is. I've written posts about this fraudulent kind of entrepreneurship and even an article published on a website which got to the FP. Again, I boldly say that these fraudulent set of entrepreneurs don't have $10K in their business accounts.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day.... 'sinistrality' And Origin / Chlamydia And Pregnancy: First Trimester Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment / I had To Drop my Area celeb Status&StartsWorking At A Beerparlor For 12kpermonth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.