Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Aspiring Event Planner,wedding Planner,event Vendors And Event Service Providers - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Aspiring Event Planner,wedding Planner,event Vendors And Event Service Providers (510 Views)

Lady Poisoned By Her Wedding Planner Who Had Her Eyes On Her Man / Are U An Aspiring Wedding Planner, Event Service Provider,dis Information Is 4u / Wedding Planner Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Event Planner,wedding Planner,event Vendors And Event Service Providers by LoveEditor: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Copied and Recieved:

Due to the high in demand by some of our esteeem customers, I and my team have finally agree to share with all beginners or aspiring Event Planners, Wedding Planner, Event Vendors and Event Service providers

"Wedding Planners Success Secrets"

If you have decide to start a career in wedding planning niche market, having access to this information is a BOLD step you will be taking towards achieving this dream...

We have trained and mentor several people on this course and today they are some of our competitors in the niche market, and we are happy about it..

Just to let you know,there is so much wealth in the event industry and it up for grab for any one who is willing and ready to tap from the wealth..

From our many years of experience in the event planning niche market, we can tell you that an average event planner ends nothing less than 5million naira in a year,but it is determined mainly by the numbers of event he or she planned that particular year...

We have also shared with you

- Where and how to source for a potential client
- How to charge a client( most planners lose a deal at this point)

And lots more...

To get this information, kindly send an email to

cfoccible@gmail.com
Subject : Interested in "Wedding Planners Success Secrets"

There are lots of things to learn from this information and you also will have the opportunity to participte in some benefits..

This opportunity will only be open to the first 20 people that will send an email of interest to the email above..

The 21st email received wont be attended to....

The best time to get this information is now....

Investing in wedding planning niche market gives a HUGE return on investment than any other lucrative business...

I have tasted it and i have prove...

Just to let you know, few years ago,i paid my school fees and that of some of my fellow student from monies we made from event planning and event service providers...

- You will also get to know the 3 Areas you can be earning massively from the event industry...

Act now!!! Dont be the 21st person to send an email of interest....

Not everyone will be willing to share with you the secrets of their success story, when you come across one,i advise you grab it with both hands, because who knows,it might just the be information you need to take you from the point you are now to that point you have always desired to be...

I wish you the best as you embark on this worthy journey to becoming one of the most success wedding planner in town....
Re: Aspiring Event Planner,wedding Planner,event Vendors And Event Service Providers by LoveEditor: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Are you not TIRED of BEGGING people to LIKE and FOLLOW your Social Media Page ?

With as LITTLE as #500,i will help you get more than 100 prospects that are interested in whatever you are selling or any service you provide,LIKE and FOLLOW your social media page, which could lead to PATRONIZING your business, and i will also add additional 50 prospects{T&C},making it more than 150 NEW people FOLLOWING and LIKE your social media page.

Only interested people should join this whatsapp group using this link

https://smearena./2020/08/29/increase-your-social-media-page-likes-and-followers/

Note Kindly: We have made provision for ONLY 100 participants.

Benefits of Participating
As a participant of this INCREASE your FOLLOWERS and LIKES class, you will have additional 99 people that participated in this class also FOLLOW and LIKE your Social Media Page.

By the end of this class, you will have more than 150 NEW FOLLOWERS and LIKES added to your social media page...

Just so you could know; One of the benefits of having a HUGE number of people that LIKES and FOLLOW your social media is that it will help you fetch good money..

Just last month, a new client of mine before she met me wanted to advertise her product to some group of people, she spoke with a social media influencer who have grown her LIKES and FOLLOWERS in that niche to help her promote the product,guess what!!!!! She paid her a WHOPPING 250k...

So if you have not made up your mind yet to grow your Social Media Platform,i think this alone should make you have a rethink....

I use to do GIVE AWAY on social media platforms so people could LIKE and FOLLOW my page,before i got this secret,but now i do give away just because i want to help people,not because i want them to LIKE or FOLLOW my page....

I have to get going now,We will meet at the class...

Have a great day, Dont forget to stay safe

You have all it takes to be successful, dont limit yourself.....
Re: Aspiring Event Planner,wedding Planner,event Vendors And Event Service Providers by LoveEditor: 5:44am On Sep 04, 2020
Are you not TIRED of BEGGING people to LIKE and FOLLOW your Social Media Page ?

With as LITTLE as #500,i will help you get more than 100 prospects that are interested in whatever you are selling or any service you provide,LIKE and FOLLOW your social media page, which could lead to PATRONIZING your business, and i will also add additional 50 prospects{T&C},making it more than 150 NEW people FOLLOWING and LIKE your social media page.

Only interested people should join this whatsapp group using this link

https://smearena./2020/08/29/increase-your-social-media-page-likes-and-followers/

Note Kindly: We have made provision for ONLY 100 participants.

Benefits of Participating
As a participant of this INCREASE your FOLLOWERS and LIKES class, you will have additional 99 people that participated in this class also FOLLOW and LIKE your Social Media Page.

By the end of this class, you will have more than 150 NEW FOLLOWERS and LIKES added to your social media page...

Just so you could know; One of the benefits of having a HUGE number of people that LIKES and FOLLOW your social media is that it will help you fetch good money..

Just last month, a new client of mine before she met me wanted to advertise her product to some group of people, she spoke with a social media influencer who have grown her LIKES and FOLLOWERS in that niche to help her promote the product,guess what!!!!! She paid her a WHOPPING 250k...

So if you have not made up your mind yet to grow your Social Media Platform,i think this alone should make you have a rethink....

I use to do GIVE AWAY on social media platforms so people could LIKE and FOLLOW my page,before i got this secret,but now i do give away just because i want to help people,not because i want them to LIKE or FOLLOW my page....

I have to get going now,We will meet at the class...

Have a great day, Dont forget to stay safe

You have all it takes to be successful, dont limit yourself.....

(1) (Reply)

Just In:federal Permsec Bitrus Nabasu Bags Icon Of Administrative Prudence Award / Become A Certified Data Analyst In Business Intelligence (microsoft Power Bi) / Man Takes His Birthday Party To The Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.