Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (1027 Views)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / Indomie Generation Kids Won't Remember When This Was Spent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by crystalmoon(m): 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2020

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ? by JOACHINpedro: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Do give away bro cheesy

9 Likes

Re: ? by crystalmoon(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: ? by Nyamuriflathead: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chai.... Nairaland, just write anything, put Simp join u done blow

Daily, I see testimonies of people appreciating TRP and thanking God they stopped simping, but av not seen anyone say TRP has not helped him and he needs to revert back to Simphood. You cannot see the light and still want to go back to darkness..

Please inform me whenever you see an EX redpiller.... But Ex simps full nairaland brekete

Hallelujah

Traffic loading...
More testimonies loading...

Thank you, to you all who started the movement

4 Likes

Re: ? by MrGrimm: 2:42am On Aug 11, 2020
Used to be a simp too. But one day a girl told me why she likes bad boys and not nice guys like me, she said and I quote "Good guys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to earth".

4 Likes

Re: ? by lograr(m): 2:48am On Aug 11, 2020
MrGrimm:
Used to be a simp too. But one day a girl told me why she likes bad boys and not nice guys like me, she said and I quote "Good guys go to heaven but bad boys bring heaven to earth".

Re: ? by Drsnives(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
I was before the worst simp alive..but now my brothers hahaha I dea show them shege oo.
They've really brought out the beast in me

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Girl Her Mouth Stink Without Getting Her Hurt / Truly, Money Is Not Everything. I Am... / Efia Odo Flashes Her Nippl3s In New Photo (18+ PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.