Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

About Rich People Mentality And The Reason Why You Must Help Your Poor Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About Rich People Mentality And The Reason Why You Must Help Your Poor Friends (303 Views)

This Stupid Mentality In Ceremonies. / My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Rich People Mentality And The Reason Why You Must Help Your Poor Friends by wasbo89(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
If you are among the people that look at friends status before you help; you are indirectly creating problems for yourself. Who told you average/poor friends can't help you in future.

For Instance: An average/poor man asked his rich friend (Smith) for an assistance, Smith refused to assist and gave him excuses. Another friend of Smith is Kunle and Kunle is richer than Smith. On that same day, Kunle celebrated his birthday and Smith bought an expensive gift for Kunle.

When asked why he didn't assist his poor friend, Smith said he will gain more from his rich friend. That, he can't gain from his poor friend.

What many rich people don't know is that; when the majority of rich people ran into a serious problem/health issues, majority of friends that will mostly be around to assist are average/poor people. You may not likely see many rich friends around. Mostly, friends that are richer than you can easily betray and surprise you badly; also they can't sacrifice more for you than average/poor friends.

Question:
Have you ever ran into a serious problem or some issues. If Yes, tell us who stood by you during that time. Is it your rich friends or average/poor friends?

If you have the power to help, never ignore or fail to assist an average/poor friends that are loyal to you or friends that have never created a problem for you.

Please Note: There are friends that are richer than you which can fight for you to the last but they are not many. When problems comes or short of cash, rich friends will disappear.

What's your reaction to this?
Re: About Rich People Mentality And The Reason Why You Must Help Your Poor Friends by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Life no balance
Majority of rich friends don't know that life is a cycle, tables do turn
i have numerous rich friends that have laughed/ooked down on me today, but i will take that as a challenge cause my tomorrow will be better than today.

1 Like

Re: About Rich People Mentality And The Reason Why You Must Help Your Poor Friends by DESAN(f): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
So very true I agree with all your wrote .
Re: About Rich People Mentality And The Reason Why You Must Help Your Poor Friends by bjprodint(f): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
some rich people have assisted me on nairaland,especially one special man,i can donate my kidney for him if need arises,but i know it will never be his portion.

not all rich people look down on people like us,some of them dont just understand what it feels like eating just ones in a day.

i pray that GOD puts me in a position to help others.it is well.

1 Like

Re: About Rich People Mentality And The Reason Why You Must Help Your Poor Friends by Mindlog: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
OP, don't give the impression that poverty make people more humane as being mean or generous resides in the hearts of both the rich and the poor.
Re: About Rich People Mentality And The Reason Why You Must Help Your Poor Friends by Emu4u2c: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
One reason why the rich don’t help the poor is the irritating entitlement mentality poor people seem to have.They expect you to always help them

(1) (Reply)

It's 2020,stay Away / Is Honesty A Virtue? / Relocation Sales - Baby Car Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.