Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Deep Thoughts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deep Thoughts (156 Views)

Charles Awuzie Speaks On The New Naira - My Deep Thoughts: / Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deep Thoughts by biggy4joe(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dont know whether this is the right place to drop dis thought,but let me continue.....We keep blaming the buharis,Babangidas,obasanjos but we always forget the once running the errands back den that are now ripe,all ways they did d jobs back then now some of them r ex governors and current governors and maybe house of rep members......They learnt d game well,we need to resist them,the country is in bad shape and we have allowed religion to take away d better part of our reasons....Ooh God how did we get here,we all know its bad and dont know how to go about it.
Re: Deep Thoughts by biggy4joe(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
People are trying to get back on their feet you are increasing the pump price of fuel,who does thatI dont really understand,how u can make fuel 148.7 allow d economy bounce back naturally....You cant put every thing on the poor masses na

(1) (Reply)

Sk News: Malami To Buhari, I Am Not Corrupt As They Said / v / Actoan And Other Stakeholders Blame Recent Apapa Hold Up On Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.