Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me – Nengi Tells Biggie In The Diary Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me – Nengi Tells Biggie In The Diary Room (1394 Views)

Top 3 BBN Housemates Who Challenged Biggie In The History Of BBN / "He Said I Am Too Fat" - Lady Claims As Her Boyfriend Broke Up With Her / Bbnaija: Why My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me –nengi Tells Biggie In The Diary Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me – Nengi Tells Biggie In The Diary Room by Naijabazegist(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Housemate Nengi has revealed why she broke up with her boyfriend.

The beauty queen who disclosed this during her diary session today, said he broke up with her when she told him about her plans of going to the big brother Naija house.

According to her, she finally went to the house without telling him because she was keeping it confidential and didn’t want to jinx it after telling someone.

She went further to say that she hopes to reconcile with her boyfriend after the house, but if she leaves the house and he is no longer available for her, that she might move to Ozo as he is her ideal candidate.

Watch the video below:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/08/bbnaija-why-my-boyfriend-broke-up-with.html

Re: Why My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me – Nengi Tells Biggie In The Diary Room by Charleys: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Who is going to date a silicone ass filled fake chick like this?
Re: Why My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me – Nengi Tells Biggie In The Diary Room by InfernoNig: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chop and clean mouth. My kinda girl.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "New Chapter" - Maria Chike Says As She Makes Grand Reappearance On SM / I’m Not Even Shy About It, I’m Already Pregnant For Our Second Baby- Toyin Lawan / Christmas: “she’s Stylishly Sampling Ring” – Fans React To Chioma’s Gesture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.