Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Christmas: “she’s Stylishly Sampling Ring” – Fans React To Chioma’s Gesture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christmas: “she’s Stylishly Sampling Ring” – Fans React To Chioma’s Gesture (1394 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: “she’s Stylishly Sampling Ring” – Fans React To Chioma’s Gesture by ExclusiveBet: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2022
Davido, Chioma Rowland, and family recently jetted out of Nigeria for Christmas celebration and a video from their enjoyable moment has stirred reactions on social media.

In a clip, Davido, Chioma, Adewale Adeleke (his brother) and family could be spotted at a round table as they were about to have their Christmas dinner.

The camera rolled from person to person, and when it got to Chioma’s turn, she slightly adjusted her hair and this caused a suggestive remark from a netizen.

The IG user hinted that Chioma Rowland adjusted her hair at that moment so her wedding ring could be visible. This comes amid reports of a secret wedding between Davido and Chioma a few days after their son’s death.

Check out some comments below:

ritas_voice wrote:
“Sampling ring in the pretense she’s adjusting her her hair ���”

mini12345945 wrote:
“My love for Chioma ehh, is outta dis world”

savedbygraceo wrote:
“I’m always happy to see Chioma,I just love her ❤️❤️❤️”

sonia467438 wrote:
“Merry Christmas Chivido � my babies � Adelekes❤️”

iam_amyzon wrote:
“My ship sailing as it should be ❤️❤️❤️❤️”

geoynce wrote:
“Citizenship loading �� security first”

Re: Christmas: “she’s Stylishly Sampling Ring” – Fans React To Chioma’s Gesture by Opportuneke(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Christmas: “she’s Stylishly Sampling Ring” – Fans React To Chioma’s Gesture by Foodqueen(f): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good for her.
Re: Christmas: “she’s Stylishly Sampling Ring” – Fans React To Chioma’s Gesture by pretydiva(f): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
Allow her sample her ring in peace

(1) (Reply)

Proud 19 Year Old Teenager Dating A 65 Years Old Man / Chris Brown Or Bow Wow / Elton John Wants Religion Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.