Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

What's the importance of Big Brother Naija? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's the importance of Big Brother Naija? (427 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's the importance of Big Brother Naija? by Ollyb10: 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please house, I would like someone to enlighten me about Big Brother Naija. What is its purpose and what have you learnt in any or all of its seasons?

This question is not for the purpose of belittling the show, but I don't just know the essence of what those guys do in the house. Is there any lesson you've learnt from this show?

Kindly enlighten someone here.
Re: What's the importance of Big Brother Naija? by Nbotee(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is very important to the govt... It helps dem kip d supposedly enlightened and exposed populace distracted and preoccupied so
Re: What's the importance of Big Brother Naija? by Ollyb10: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nbotee:
It is very important to the govt... It helps dem kip d supposedly enlightened and exposed populace distracted and preoccupied so
lol... it's well

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Bbnaija's Mercy Says She's Too Busy To Watch The Show / Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN / Video: Arab Men Seen Playing With Dangerous Sharks At Thr See Side.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.