Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN (434 Views)

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend / BBNaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A's Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: BamBam’s Church Member Reacts To Her Toilet Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN by Jaamz(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2020
There's really been a whole lot of buzz about scraping or retaining the show Big Brother Naija(BBN), with different people having different things to say about it and example of this is what you'll see in the images attached to this post. But to the best of my knowledge, I'm in full support of retaining the show(BBN) because of it's big economic value both to the country as the biggest show in the country and to participating individual as it gives a platform for people to grow and be empowered so they can also empower other people. So clearly the show is a good tool in youth Empowerment and development. So following this my little explanation it is safe and correct to say Dr Olakunle Churchill's point about not scraping BBN is stronger and more reasonable than both Femi fani Kayode and Ooni of Ife's bias reason put together because Dr Olakunle Churchill's pinpoint a valid advantage of the show to the economy and the youth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN by donbachi(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2020
Election in nigeria is a deadly show and not a realty show....stop disturbing people.
Re: Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN by frankputer: 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
nice point
Re: Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN by Ronkiesbaby: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
I love Olakunle Churchill’s point. If we can have people that will always speak the truth like this.
Re: Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN by JamWizzy: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jaamz:
There's really been a whole lot of buzz about scraping or retaining the show Big Brother Naija(BBN), with different people having different things to say about it and example of this is what you'll see in the images attached to this post. But to the best of my knowledge, I'm in full support of retaining the show(BBN) because of it's big economic value both to the country as the biggest show in the country and to participating individual as it gives a platform for people to grow and be empowered so they can also empower other people. So clearly the show is a good tool in youth Empowerment and development. So following this my little explanation it is safe and correct to say Dr Olakunle Churchill's point about not scraping BBN is stronger and more reasonable than both Femi fani Kayode and Ooni of Ife's bias reason put together because Dr Olakunle Churchill's pinpoint a valid advantage of the show to the economy and the youth.
Re: Dr Olakunle Churchill Reacts To Scrapping BBN by JamWizzy: 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is a great point from Dr Olakunle Churchill and I hope leaders and senior state men can be as truthful as this

(1) (Reply)

Box Office: If Omo Ghetto Makes Money, Would Yoruba Nollywood Wise Up.... / Alternatives To Showmax / Trending, Have You Watched This Entertaining Nigeria Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.