Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

#bbnaija: Wathoni Drops An Amazing Love Message For Her Son (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Wathoni Drops An Amazing Love Message For Her Son (video) (297 Views)

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Wathoni Drops An Amazing Love Message For Her Son (video) by Naijabazegist(m): 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Big brother Naija 2020 housemate, Wathoni Anyansi, has sent an emotional message to her 5 year old Son.

During her diary session this evening when big brother asked if she had anything else she wanted to talk to him about, Wathoni requested that she wanted to send her son a message, which Biggie accepted and told her to go ahead.

“I want you to know that I love you so much. There are times that I do things that I don’t know why I do them, but I love you so much and mummy will always have your back. I love you so much” she said.

Recall that two weeks ago, a 2019 video surfaced, of Wathoni narrating how she got pregnant as a virgin at the age of 23.

Watch the video below:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/08/bbnaija-wathoni-drops-amazing-love.html

(1) (Reply)

Until You Criticize Bobrisky's Lifestyle, You Aren't Qualify To Be CYMS Director / #BBNaija: I don't think I want to pursue things with BrightO - Wathoni / Nigerian Artiste, Davido Says He Returned To School For His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.