Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,101 members, 7,957,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Definition Of Religion Of Peace !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Definition Of Religion Of Peace !!! (199 Views)

How Do One Become A 'justice Of Peace' In Nigeria / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? / Funny Definition Of Pineapple On Urban Dictionary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Definition Of Religion Of Peace !!! by darhray(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
I read today about the sharia court sentenced a man to death for blasphemy against prophet muhammad, and i keep wondering why this particular religion preach peace but fail to practice it, i am not here to bash any religion or make one religion look good than the other, But am more focused on this Muslim Religion that tends to do the worst thing that could happen to a human all because of a gods that can’t fight for himself and wait till his people kill someone for him, Its so sad.

What baffles me the most is that, no one, not a single muslim community speak up against the action of what happened today at kano against that innocent man, that has done partially nothing wrong in expressing freedom of speech. imagine no muslim is condemning this act probably because they are scared of their life of what might happen to them, they might come after them.

If you are a muslim and you refuse to speak up against the evil act that just happened today, then you need to rethink and view how evil the religion you are practicing is. Am not asking you to change to any religion. Just have a rethink of how evil islam can be and they claim to be a religion of peace.

There is no point when you say the religion is perfect but the people are worst, ever since its has been created, the top topic about islam is

*Killing
*bombing
*a deadly group killing innocent souls
*sentencing and jungle killings

A proper definition of religion of peace needed to let us understand if PEACE in islam means otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

National Mail : Online Media Platform / Globalization: Covid-19 Can Not Kill The Formation Of International Business / Null

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.