Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Need Your HELP. Please Educate Me On How You Run Your Website Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Your HELP. Please Educate Me On How You Run Your Website Business (206 Views)

Do You Run A Whatsapp Group ?. This App Would Help You Get More People To Join / Tips And Tricks To Help You Run A Professional Joomla Website / Can You Run Facebook Ads? Willing To Pay You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your HELP. Please Educate Me On How You Run Your Website Business by Adsumo(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please educate me on this:

I have FOUR questions that I've been thinking about and I need answers (from experts only, NOT spammers).

1. Please, how much do you charge for a basic 3-5 page website (i.e homepage, about, terms & policy etc).

2. Do you charge clients for monthly maintenance or just for the one time creation process?

If yes,

3. Does your monthly fee include marketing campaigns for client like Facebook Ads, email marketing etc.

4. And how much do you charge for maintenance after the initial website creation process?

I just need this information. I'm not creating a website.

So spammers, be gone grin

Experts only please. Thank you.
Re: I Need Your HELP. Please Educate Me On How You Run Your Website Business by codesngr(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adsumo:

I have FOUR questions that I've been thinking about and I need answers (from experts only, NOT spammers).

1. Please, how much do you charge for a basic 3-5 page website (i.e homepage, about, terms & policy etc).

2. Do you charge clients for monthly maintenance or just for the one time creation process?

If yes,

3. Does your monthly fee include marketing campaigns for client like Facebook Ads, email marketing etc.

4. And how much do you charge for maintenance after the initial website creation process?

Contact me using the number at my signature . the price depends on the type of website . i can also tutor or u can equally learn from our blog bloggersng.com . visit my threads for demo
Re: I Need Your HELP. Please Educate Me On How You Run Your Website Business by LMServices: 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Adsumo:

If yes,

Hello!

Here are possible answers to your questions;

1. Some base their pricing around the number of pages while others, around functionalities of your website. For us, we will listen to your expectations for the website, understand the type of website you want before coming up with a pricing. Sometimes, the 'basic' websites with fewer pages can be packed with immense functionalities 20-pages websites would have. So, that depends.

2. Monthly maintenance should not be the prerogative of the web designer or developer or whoever crafted your website. You might choose to contract the same person or agency to manage the website and pay them on a monthly basis based on agreement. But typically, it is a one-off affair except you wish otherwise.

3. Marketing campaigns (Search Engine Marketing or Social Media Marketing campaigns) are very different from periodic web maintenance. You will have to come to an agreement with the same to take the marketing campaign up for a fee. HOWEVER, IT IS BEST YOU ARE CAREFUL because social media marketing or search engine marketing generally is not a forte for most people. So be sure you are getting someone or an agency with a valid case study of previous campaigns. We have one or two of this and would love to show you should it interest you.

4. I believe this question has been answered at #3. For us, we value relationships even in business, which is why we accept little or nothing from clients we developed their websites and periodically do revisions on request for a limited period of time.

I sure hope this has answered your question. In the event that you would like to discuss further on how we can help, kindly reach us via email or on WhatsApp using the links in our signature.
Re: I Need Your HELP. Please Educate Me On How You Run Your Website Business by Adsumo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thank you guys so much. I'm just here to make inquiries, I don't plan on building a website.
But I appreciate your response
Re: I Need Your HELP. Please Educate Me On How You Run Your Website Business by Bisiebae(f): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Hello there!

I am a content creator and a blogger, I have come to realize that a lot of bloggers don't have time for daily management of their blogs.

This is where I come in, I have grounded experience in blogging, I have blogged for over four years.

I will create content, put in relevant pictures and manage your blogs. My services are very affordable also.

N1.5/PW

(1) (Reply)

Help: Website Or Blog. / A Review Of Schoolzupdate Blog Urgently Needed / 3 New Paying Apps That Pays Paypal Money Instantly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.