Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

>>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| (780 Views)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2020
Acehart:

Mr. Truvel says, “There are two types of tongues”:

1. Speaking in tongues.
2. Praying in tongues.

Your points don’t seem coherent. When you would explain these “categories” of tongues, I know for certain that your explanation would be bereft of coherence.

Christ says, “an evil generation always seeks for a sign and no sign would be given”. So who gives your signs? Where there is a display of a sign, the architect of evil is in operation; for the Holy Spirit is always anonymously operating. Any sign shown in the presence of both the saints and the children of perdition is not from God.
Why Did Christ Say So? U Seem Not 2 Understand D Bible Passage U Just Quoted. D Passage Has Nothing 2 Do With Dis. Jesus Said So Becus, Dey Didn't Believe Him, His Word & Dat He Is Christ.
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by MuttleyLaff: 7:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Acehart:
Mr. Truvel says, “There are two types of tongues”:

1. Speaking in tongues.
2. Praying in tongues.
Speaking in tongues and praying in tongues are the same thing, just as if I should speak in English or
pray in English.

Acehart:
Your points don’t seem coherent. When you would explain these “categories” of tongues, I know for certain that your explanation would be bereft of coherence.
It seems coherent so far he isn't trying to create categories of speaking in tongues

Acehart:
Christ says, “an evil generation always seeks for a sign and no sign would be given”. So who gives your signs? Where there is a display of a sign, the architect of evil is in operation; for the Holy Spirit is always anonymously operating. Any sign shown in the presence of both the saints and the children of perdition is not from God.
The evil generation Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ predominantly addressed that remark to, were the returned Babylonian Israelites exiles who were the Pharisees and Sadducees, and its them, from their Judaism sectarian background and man made traditions, that were, always asking Yahshua Ha Mashiach for a sign to confirm who He is et cetera

Truvel:
Why Did Christ Say So? U Seem Not 2 Understand D Bible Passage U Just Quoted. D Passage Has Nothing 2 Do With Dis.
You have quite a lot more proper and correct biblical education to learn. Smh.

I am still awaiting your answer to the question I asked you and that I, show where in your Bible, it is recorded that human beings, ever spoke in a heavenly angelic tongue, heavenly tongue, celestial being tongue or extraterrestrial being tongue
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Speaking in tongues and praying in tongues are the same thing, just as if I should speak in English or
pray in English.

It seems coherent so far he isn't trying to create categories of speaking in tongues

The evil generation Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ predominantly addressed that remark to, were the returned Babylonian Israelites exiles who were the Pharisees and Sadducees, and its them, from their Judaism sectarian background and man made traditions, that were, always asking Yahshua Ha Mashiach for a sign to confirm who He is et cetera

You have quite a lot more proper and correct biblical education to learn. Smh. I am still awaiting your answer to the question I asked you.
Like I Said B4 Dis Teaching Is Not 4 Everyone. It's 4 D Pentecoastal Believers. If U Are Not A Pentecoastal Believer, Nothing I Say Would Make Any Sense 2 U. We Av Different People & Churches With Different Belief.
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by MuttleyLaff: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Truvel:
Like I Said B4 Dis Teaching Is Not 4 Everyone. It's 4 D Pentecoastal Believers. If U Are Not A Pentecoastal Believer, Nothing I Say Would Make Any Sense 2 U. We Av Different People & Churches With Different Belief.
Let me correct you, you arent anything pentecostal believers at all, you are penterascal.

Pentecostal believers know, why the disciples, were warned and advised by Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, to stay behind after pentecost and not to lead before receiving the power from on high. Pentecostal believers, know how many times speaking in tongues was recorded in the Bible. Will know why it was necessary to have those speaking in tongues recorded. Will know what instigated or what was the catalyst for the speaking in tongue to happen, each time it/they happened. Will know the the gift of speaking in tongue is not for every believer. Will know that the spiritual gift of speaking in tongue, one of the nine examples of evidence of having the Holy Spirit, is actually at the lower rung of hierarchy of the spiritual gifts, and lastly, a bonafide "kofam" pentecostal believer would easily show where in their Bible, it is recorded that human beings, ever spoke in a heavenly angelic tongue, heavenly tongue, celestial being tongue or extraterrestrial being tongue.

You are nothing other than suffering from an over inflated and self conceited pseudo super-ego
angry angry angry
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by Acehart: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

What’s up? Please, show me a sign to confirm you are Muttleylaff? Please, show me a sign that you, Muttleylaff, is here? Please, show me a sign that you are on nairaland? Please, show me a sign that indeed you are talking through Muttleylaff?

Do you get my drift?

The Holy Spirit will always speak as Christ. Though He is who He is, He always shows up as Christ - simple, quiet, unnoticed, pious, non-narcissistic, easily overlooked, frail like the wind, gentle etc. These are qualities of Christ and also the qualities of the Paraclete.

Why did the Philistines always wonder where the Spirit-endowed Samson got his strength from? they lived by sight and not by faith. A sign has and would always be for the wicked.
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by MuttleyLaff: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2020
Acehart:
What’s up? Please, show me a sign to confirm you are Muttleylaff? Please, show me a sign that you, Muttleylaff, is here? Please, show me a sign that you are on nairaland? Please, show me a sign that indeed you are talking through Muttleylaff?

Do you get my drift?

The Holy Spirit will always speak as Christ. Though He is who He is, He always shows up as Christ - simple, quiet, pious, non-narcissistic, easily overlooked, frail like the wind, gentle etc. These are qualities of Christ and also the qualities of the Paraclete.

Why did the Philistines always wonder where the Spirit-endowed Samson got his strength from? they lived by sight and not by faith. A sign has and would always be for the wicked.
Stick to the narrative and context please, and dont be going on tangent with all the above eisegesis. This evil generation is talking off the sectarian Pharisees and Sadducees, period.
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Let me correct you, you arent anything pentecostal believers at all, you are penterascal.

Pentecostal believers know, why the disciples, were warned and advised by Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, to stay behind after pentecost and not to lead before receiving the power from on high. Pentecostal believers, know how many times speaking in tongues was recorded in the Bible. Will know why it was necessary to have those speaking in tongues recorded. Will know what instigated or what was the catalyst for the speaking in tongue to happen, each time it/they happened. Will know the the gift of speaking in tongue is not for every believer. Will know that the spiritual gift of speaking in tongue, one of the nine examples of evidence of having the Holy Spirit, is actually at the lower rung of hierarchy of the spiritual gifts, and lastly, a bonafide "kofam" pentecostal believer would easily show where in their Bible, it is recorded that human beings, ever spoke in a heavenly angelic tongue, heavenly tongue, celestial being tongue or extraterrestrial being tongue.

You are nothing other than suffering from an over inflated and self conceited pseudo super-ego
angry angry angry
Den What Are U Suffering 4rm? U Don't Know How 2 Talk, Even Though U May Be Claiming 2 Know D Scripture.
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by MuttleyLaff: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Truvel:
Den What Are U Suffering 4rm? U Don't Know How 2 Talk, Even Though U May Be Claiming 2 Know D Scripture.
I am giving you as good as I have been getting from you. I am reciprocating your tone, manner and style of talking

Now, show me where I have ever claimed to know the scripture? Your inadequacy complex is betraying you
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am giving you as good as I have been getting from you. I am reciprocating your tone, manner and style of talking

Now, show me where I have ever claimed to know the scripture? Your inadequacy complex is betraying you
MuttleyLaff:

MuttleyLaff:

I'm Done Replying U.
Re: >>>speaking In Tongues!<<<| by MuttleyLaff: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Truvel:
I'm Done Replying U.
Good riddance to your load of bad rubbish and spewed nonsense. You never were in a position to reply to me nor to give answers to easy, simple, direct and straightforward questions asked you angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarah Jakes Roberts Sermon September 13 2020 / Don't Be Desperate For Marriage / How A Woman Always Called Her Dead Husband Out Of The Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.