Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram (59599 Views)

Asiwaju Tinubu Salutes Like The Commander In Chief (Photo) / Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Quit Notice : You’re An Ingrate, Angry Northern Governor's Aide Blasts Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by orlymat: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2020
wizzyrich:
Will you protect him if he does ?

We know where the finger is pointing already.
He doesn't need to mention
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by orlymat: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
America has more interest in our unrest. You should b asking for help from countries like Russia, Rome, Israel and d likes
SLOVFO:
" How will a government just say it is revenge killings and so on, then you leave it there because it is revenge killings and so on. The body language of this administration, the body language of the state government shows clearly that they have a hand in the killings, no doubt about it."

If this is true, why haven't foreign intelligence agencies like CIA picked this up? Afterall, America have been observing and gathering intelligence about Northern Nigeria and bokoharam
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Empiree: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-a-northern-governor-is-the-commander-of-boko-haram-obadiah-mailafiya/
was the same governor sponsoring BH during Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan regime?.

Keep deceiving yourselves. After Buhari, this governor will also leaves office but BH will still continue. Then he will tell us who's sponsoring them again. E ma tan ara yin.
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Beetobee(f): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2020
wizzyrich:
Will you protect him if he does ?

Whats the use of hiding his identity and watching as millions perish? You'd be doing a great service to humanity if you disclose the name and everything you know about it. What good has your half-revelation done now?
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
ghettokid1:

I'm suspecting, Aminu Masari, Ali Modu Sherif & Abdullaziz Yari

lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by truthstands01: 12:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is not a topic. How on earth did Buhari leave incompetent service chiefs in position despite their consistent failures and incompetencies. They know what is happening but one thing is sure, when God Almighty arise to visit these elements, it will be a massive disaster.
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by phazotron(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
knowhowk:
Nigeria shall be freed one day from the shackles of Terrorism.

Bros no be by talk o
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by DexterousOne(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
nengibo:

How will they take military action in an independent nation uncle?

What you just said

Is precisely my point
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by BotherMleeper(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
bignero:

How can some one sound so stewpid...

May be its a generational thing, perhaps nor your fault..

Or poverty is your problem.. For if you had data to simply watch the video, you wont come and ask dustbin questions..

Anyways an average man from that side of thr country has sex with cows.. Hence have iq of a cow, so i shouldn't expect much

I knew a donkey like you would surface to make asinine comments, and I'm not disappointed.

Given you're someone who hallucinates about dog shiit and seek interpretations of your delusion, I'll write you off as a nonsensical piece of shiit motherfukker and ignore your pathetic and insipid existence, and wait for more advanced vermin to address.

Now fukk off.
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by oaugraduate1234(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
It's so obvious that the government is behind the problem of killings and insecurity

Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by DelphiOracle(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
bignero:

Two things here.. Either you and people with your opinions are 13 year olds.. If your more than 13, you both are very dumb...

He has clearly stated what is very obvious.. You still want names.. Foooolish people, dont take caution and know how to secure yourself.. Ty danjuma, etc and have mentioned things like this and you poverty stricken people with no capacity to think are here to ridicule him.. Ok.

Unless you people are the bokoharam people of which if yes, all your generation will die gruesome death's one after the other
[b]He has clearly stated what is very obvious.. You still want names..[b/] what obvious thing did he mention?
How will the information he gave help be of help to those fighting bh?
We don't need claims we need facts.

We need to hold somebody responsible for the horror perpetuated by bh. That's y we need names. Not because of ridicule.

So it's foolishness on ur part to say we are d bh because we ask for names.

It's also foolishness on ur part to call those u don't know poverty stricken people.

Get sense
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by afube: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Empiree:
was the same governor sponsoring BH during Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan regime?.

Keep deceiving yourselves. After Buhari, this governor will also leaves office but BH will still continue. Then he will tell us who's sponsoring them again. E ma tan ara yin.

oponu you are !!!
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Empiree: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
afube:

oponu you are !!!
I didn't insult you
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by bignero: 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
BotherMleeper:

I knew a donkey like you would surface to make asinine comments, and I'm not disappointed.

Given you're someone who hallucinates about dog shiit and seek interpretations of your delusion, I'll write you off as a nonsensical piece of shiit motherfukker and ignore your pathetic and insipid existence, and wait for more advanced vermin to address.

Now fukk off.

Lol
Cry me river
Bokoharam
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Kingspin(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
anigbajumo:

What is this?? ur hatred for Islam has lost ur sense of reasoning, u are nothing but a monument Foo**l, terrorist has no religion and they av killed scored Muslims than Christians, that is to tell u they are using Islam to brainwashed guilible dimwi**t like u... Fuc off my mention.
Who hates Islam? They hate themselves and Christians extremely. Why is Islam always interfering with Christianity why can't Muslims stay within their faith and leave others. I don't think Muslims will allow Christians to interfere in their faith. So kick OFF

Why are you striking a balance between Christians killed by Muslims vs Muslims vs Muslims? Have you lost your reasoning and hearing alongside Buhari or what?

The message is clear. Stop killing innocent people woman and children in Southern Kaduna, Benue etc they have not attacked you before.

Why always thee.
Is Islam the only religion on earth?

Nobody hates Islam pls

Hindu is better.
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by EMMY76: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Not surprised every reasonable person knows that bokoharam, bandits and fulaniherdsmen are being sponsored by prominet northern leaders.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Darkpanthera: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Danja:
This propaganda won't help anyone. Criminals will be laughing at all of us that they have caused confusion among us. Boko harams don't see the conventional muslims as better than the Christians and the bandits don't discriminate btw muslims and Christians when they come killing eirher. In fact, in all their atrocities muslims are more than 90% the victims. If you hate Islam just say it but stop blaming any northerner governor. Even some of the statements made by elrufai was taken out of context. Government is doing its best, it is only that it is been overwhelmed. Jonathan started the fight but couldn't even achieve half of what has been achieved so far with the boko haram because BH was in control of a large territory. So what are we talking about. Pls stop the blame game and lets face what bedevil us together. We are being killed and insulted at the time. It is too much for us. Katsina villeges, the home of the president, are the most affected at the moment and someone is telling you that the government is paying lib service to the problem and you believe him. Where is education you claim to have over your northern counterparts if you can't reason well amidst emotions.

You're a terrorist sympathizer.

Buhari regime doesn't arrest terrorists,
CJN also called for Sharia law to be added in federal government, same thing Boko Haram and Yoruba Muslims are calling for.

Islam breeds terrorism.

We're ready for You blood suckers

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Collyweed: 7:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
Danja:
This propaganda won't help anyone. Criminals will be laughing at all of us that they have caused confusion among us. Boko harams don't see the conventional muslims as better than the Christians and the bandits don't discriminate btw muslims and Christians when they come killing eirher. In fact, in all their atrocities muslims are more than 90% the victims. If you hate Islam just say it but stop blaming any northerner governor. Even some of the statements made by elrufai was taken out of context. Government is doing its best, it is only that it is been overwhelmed. Jonathan started the fight but couldn't even achieve half of what has been achieved so far with the boko haram because BH was in control of a large territory. So what are we talking about. Pls stop the blame game and lets face what bedevil us together. We are being killed and insulted at the time. It is too much for us. Katsina villeges, the home of the president, are the most affected at the moment and someone is telling you that the government is paying lib service to the problem and you believe him. Where is education you claim to have over your northern counterparts if you can't reason well amidst emotions.
[/s]

Mohammedan taqiya.

We know una.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by anigbajumo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kingspin:
Who hates Islam? They hate themselves and Christians extremely. Why is Islam always interfering with Christianity why can't Muslims stay within their faith and leave others. I don't think Muslims will allow Christians to interfere in their faith. So kick OFF

Why are you striking a balance between Christians killed by Muslims vs Muslims vs Muslims? Have you lost your reasoning and hearing alongside Buhari or what?

The message is clear. Stop killing innocent people woman and children in Southern Kaduna, Benue etc they have not attacked you before.

Why always thee.
Is Islam the only religion on earth?

Nobody hates Islam pls

Hindu is better.

Dumb assumption by dumb person like you, I can't even read the gibberish u just wrote up there.... Fuc off bro
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Mikora: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mention his name
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Kingspin(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
anigbajumo:

Dumb assumption by dumb person like you, I can't even read the gibberish u just wrote up there.... Fuc off bro
Why would you read them? if I bomb central Mosque in Kano you read.
There are more mosque to be bomb in the North then few Churches.

So don't come here next time to twist what is going on in Borno, the Chibok saga, Leah Sharibu case, the genocide in Benue, Southern Kaduna, and the rest.

Say no to terrorism �
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Sagay212: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Maybe people in the south should stop bothering themselves with the northern elites, leaders and their people. They can continue to kill themselves because it seems like all of them secretly support terrorism.

You hardly see them speak up or protest against killing of their fellow brothers. They are not protesting the release of terrorist killers who have murdered their brothers and family

Instead the protest on senseless issues like blasphemy and el zazaky. The south should just ensure they protect their territory from these terrorists. When the northerners are ready to stop boko haram, they will all speak with one voice and make sure it ends.
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by saaron(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2020
saaron:
Gradually Northern sponsors of boko haram and Fulani terrorists will be unmasked.
Nigerians can now see why the army under fulani control said they can't reveal sponsors of the bloody terrorist murderers responsible for the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives.
When sponsors of boko haram and Fulani terrorists are revealed, JUNGLE JUSTICE will be their fate.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
As expected, DSS under Fulani control has arrested Obadiah for exercising his fundamental right to free speech by revealing sponsors of boko haram terrorist group.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES! SUPPORT IT.
Re: Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram by Bababimbofaith: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
In life most especially Nigeria so many have made it so difficult to find help on line as they go about impersonating the real ones

But have no fear from today as my services are almost free as I won't take money from you till your problem are solved

My brother my sister please don't die in shame you are a Christian won't stop you from becoming successful in life or get that cure you have long wanted

I have cure for all infection
Money to money without blood
Talk and do for job seekers and business owners I.e do as I say
Spiritual back up
And lot more

Please be informed am the only man you don't send money to online Till your problem are fully solved

Call bababimbo today on 09027997157

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.