Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 (29174 Views)

Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Rangers FC : Europa League (5 - 4)pens On 18th May 2022 / Manchester United Vs Club Brugge :Europa League (5 - 0) On 27th Feb 2020 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (2 - 1) On 17th August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by ShyDare(m): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2020
Lukaku wanted to leave
There were instances he told players to ignore ole's instruction
He was toxic in the dressing room
Angelfrost:

Lukaku is a great striker, but won't fit into every manager's game plan...

The absence of creativity and fluidity in the midfield made him less than useful... In this current Bruno - Pogba engine room, he would have been thriving!!!

Lack of patience and foresight!!!
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by raphy(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Thane:
Hello, I have a mini flat. It's in Ibafo. Ibafo is after Berger going towards Mowe. Total package 220k.

The place is almost new, pop ceiling, wardrobe, it's upstairs, fancy tiled and in a nice gated compound. It's a posh place to just say. If you are interested please call 07032909591.
You can take the room the parlor, male or female. I'm male, 25 and just passed out of nysc

good day bro ,
na u build the house?
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 8:09am On Aug 18, 2020
ShyDare:

Lukaku wanted to leave
There were instances he told players to ignore ole's instruction
He was toxic in the dressing room

Interesting... Good riddance to both parties then.

Still underscores my point, every player doesn't thrive in every team or under every manager.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by diplomat058(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, very funny. You go feel like say u done solve this puzzle huh? Baba I'm purely ibo.
Lolzzz. I never said you were Ilorin. I supposed you had link with their dialect, else how would an Igbo babe use "Fa" and "Tor" in her sentences? You must have some connections with the dialect, by residence, friendship or indirect affiliation.

So, I am still on track, Igbo girl tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by yemettd(m): 9:34am On Aug 18, 2020
While running on the Colts and throwing against the Ravens is one thing, doing the same against arguably the best defense ever in the salary-cap era will not be easy for the Patriots. The Seahawks have made a living eating up star quarterbacks, and today Tom Brady is on the menu.Still these two teams match up so well in so Patriots vs Seahawks live stream many areas that it will be tough to imagine this game turning into a blowout like last year's Super Bowl. On any given Sunday, you never know what's going to happen; that's why they play the game.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by yemmit90: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2020
schumastic:

Brother go n watch best of Ronaldo delima, he is till date the youngest player to win golden boot. Just try and watch him. Injury was the only thing that finished his career. Is because of him, they started protecting players due to the hard tackles he kept receiving during his playing days in seria A. You can also check his record. He single handedly won the 2002 World Cup for Brazil against the great Germany scoring two goals and in the final and also finishing as the highest goal scorer, winning him the golden boot award. His achievements are numerous also bear in mind he did all of this with injury. Just go and watch best of Ronaldo delima. You will understand why people refer to him as the most complete striker ever till date.

Agreed injury killed his career but he is no where better than the current duos. I was very well into European football during his playing time, he tried but not reach the level of these two guys(Messi and Ronaldo). You can watch their clips on YouTube to know what i am saying.

Besides, he did not singlehandedly won 2002 Fifa world cup, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Lucio, Giberto Silva, are all champions in their respective clubs and they were superstars back then. Rivaldo even scored 7 goals while Ronaldinho had 4/5 in this same tournament.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by yemmit90: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2020
benny4wax:
Can you hear yourself? Delima played in Italian Seria A when football match in the league was considered a war and he still dazzled not minding the hard tackles he received. Do you know the meaning of Dinho? It means little. This means that Ronaldinho considered Delima to be an idle and football mentor.

You people like to hype the old and condemned the present, because you feel the old was better than present. I love watching him during his time, but the present guys makes me believe anything can still happen in the game of football. Go and watch Del Lima, Messi and Ronaldo clips on YouTube and come back to say this again.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by yemmit90: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Mustiboy:
How can you compare Delima to Christiano.

I can accept that he was barely better than Messi, but Christiano? Save me the bullshit.

Delima was far better than what Ronaldo is today.

He is not, Ronaldo was very spectacular at Old Trafford and Real Madrid. A game changer and decider. Very good with both legs, head and freekick(until recent time).

De Lima was very poor with head, freekick and so fragile.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 18, 2020
senchibi:

See them defending thier oga Messi. Lol. Take note. Argentina were winning trophies before Messi showed up. So it means thier DefenderS and midfielderz quit football immediately he got a call-up to the national team? So a whole country of Argentina cannot produce a good defender for the past 15 years ? So the Barcelona team that were winning trophies were filled with the best DefenderS and the best keeper abi ? This is football. And Messi has his weaknesses just like other players. He's not up there and unteachable while others are down below. He's a good player and sometimes he bleeps up too under pressure and frustration
Easier said when you are just a Spectator tongue
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Of course Messi will win any award that is “decided by people”. Ask him to win win a game decided on a pitch in a final for Argentina he will start blaming the grass or chopping 8 goals from Bayern cheesy grin grin
Bro please put Panadol in your beer - you still 8-2 admit that Messi got CRUSHED! grin
"Ballon d'or is the Nobel Prize of Footballers"

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Mustiboy(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2020
yemmit90:

He is not, Ronaldo was very spectacular at Old Trafford and Real Madrid. A game changer and decider. Very good with both legs, head and freekick(until recent time).

De Lima was very poor with head, freekick and so fragile.

Every player has their weak point, but I don't agree that Delima was fragile.

Ronaldo is just Lucky to have played during an era when the competition is less stiff, same as Messi. During De Lima's time, most of the top players only won the Balon d'or once or twice, and not even consecutively. Messi and Ronaldo had it easy.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by yemmit90: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Mustiboy:

Every player has their weak point, but I don't agree that Delima was fragile.

Ronaldo is just Lucky to have played during an era when the competition is less stiff, same as Messi. During De Lima's time, most of the top players only won the Balon d'or once or twice, and not even consecutively. Messi and Ronaldo had it easy.

They had it easy because they are just too good for anyone to compete with. If it was during De Lima era, the like of Ibrahimovic, Arjen Roben, Aguero, Neymar, Hazard, Iniesta, Xavi, Salah, etc would have won it. How many players can scores above 30 goals every season during those period?

Let forget this arguement bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
eni4real:
"Ballon d'or is the Nobel Prize of Footballers"
Messi chopped 8 goals against Bayern .... Ballon D Donkey grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Messi chopped 8 goals against Bayern .... Ballon D Donkey grin
As a Defender??

The Ballon d'or GOAT has warned Barcelona before now!!

Blame him all you like, He is not a Defender that should be stopping goals!!
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
eni4real:
As a Defender??

The Ballon d'or GOAT has warned Barcelona before now!!

Blame him all you like, He is not a Defender that should be stopping goals!!
Messi scored ZERO goals, Bayern did not have to spend their energy defending. They even robbed the ball off Messi for their 7th goal and lazy messi was even too tired to track back ... maybe he was full after chopping 8 goals grin grin cheesy
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Messi scored ZERO goals, Bayern did not have to spend their energy defending. They even robbed the ball off Messi for their 7th goal and lazy messi was even too tired to track back ... maybe he was full after chopping 8 goals grin grin cheesy
Don't worry. All unworthy players in the squad will be sacked!!

The Ballon d'or GOAT deserves better!!
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by schumastic(m): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2020
yemmit90:

Agreed injury killed his career but he is no where better than the current duos. I was very well into European football during his playing time, he tried but not reach the level of these two guys(Messi and Ronaldo). You can watch their clips on YouTube to know what i am saying.

Besides, he did not singlehandedly won 2002 Fifa world cup, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Lucio, Giberto Silva, are all champions in their respective clubs and they were superstars back then. Rivaldo even scored 7 goals while Ronaldinho had 4/5 in this same tournament.

i beg to differ again, just go and watch his highlights, only then will you understand why they call him the most complete striker till date. everything this guys are doing he did it and did it better. imagine scoring over 200 goals at age 23, he had series of knee injuries and that's what ruined his career but despite that he has three ballon d'or with two world cup medals which by far is the biggest tournament till tomorrow and the reason is because you only have 4years to have a shot at it.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by WavyJohn: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
http://T.m e/Bankroll_10days

Remove the space in M and E.
You know the drill.
I was online and lucky last night �

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by enirock(m): 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
I can't post on the literature section and I don't know how to go about it. Please anybody who experienced such in any section, should kindly guide me on the steps to take. Thank you. Cc Ann2012, Khriztarl
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Ann2012(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
enirock:
I can't post on the literature section and I don't know how to go about it. Please anybody who experienced such in any section, should kindly guide me on the steps to take. Thank you. Cc Ann2012, Khriztarl

I’ve never experienced it, maybe you violated one of the rules
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Khriztarl(f): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
enirock:
Didn't experience such, sorry
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Odinaka00(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2020
stevenosa:

And so what? S.A na heaven?

He asked how can one stay in Nigeria and play bet in another country, he thought that I'm based in Nigeria... I'm not saying that SA is Heaven, was only telling him that I'm based there
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by schumastic(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
yemmit90:

Here is an example of what I was talking about.

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
eni4real:
Don't worry. All unworthy players in the squad will be sacked!!
The Ballon d'or GOAT deserves better!!
Messi already wants to run away - he is ashamed of the 8 goals he chopped like beans! grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Messi already wants to run away - he is ashamed of the 8 goals he chopped like beans! grin
Pique in the mud cool
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
eni4real:

Pique in the mud cool
Messi chopped 8 goals and did nothing. Scored ZERO grin grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Messi chopped 8 goals and did nothing. Scored ZERO grin grin
Pique in the mud for letting in those goals!!

Ballon d'or GOAT warned him.. He didn't listen!! cool
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
eni4real:
Pique in the mud for letting in those goals!!

Ballon d'or GOAT warned him.. He didn't listen!! cool
Instead of “warning” ...
why didn’t Messi do his job of scoring!! ...
the Ballon D’Donkey was exposed and chopped 8 goals grin grin grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
ReeLoaDead:
Instead of “warning” ...
why didn’t Messi do his job of scoring!! ...
the Ballon D’Donkey was exposed and chopped 8 goals grin grin grin
Messi warned them because he knows Barcelona more than them!!

Pique thought the Ballon d'or GOAT was fighting him.. He was warning him of an incoming destruction!!

Now, Pique is throwing the Towel!!

He needs to go!!

Barcelona has to rebuild starting from the Defence!!

The Ballon d'or GOAT deserves better ..
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2020
eni4real:

Messi warned them because he knows Barcelona more than them!!

Pique thought the Ballon d'or GOAT was fighting him.. He was warning him of an incoming destruction!!

Now, Pique is throwing the Towel!!

He needs to go!!

Barcelona has to rebuild starting from the Defence!!

The Ballon d'or GOAT deserves better ..
Why was Messi wasting all his time and energy “warning”?? He should have instead focused on doing his job which is scoring goals!!.
How many goals did Messi score?? It is the the same as the number of trophies that Messi has won for Argentina senior national team ... ZERO grin
Instead he went & chopped 8!!!
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 19, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Why was Messi wasting all his time and energy “warning”?? He should have instead focused on doing his job which is scoring goals!!.
How many goals did Messi score?? It is the the same as the number of trophies that Messi has won for Argentina senior national team ... ZERO grin
Instead he went & chopped 8!!!
The greatest must always warn the subordinate!!

They didn't listen to him..

Now, they will all go out of Barcelona!!

Hope they are all good enough to make the top 6 teams in other European League!!

Rebuilding is loading in the sqaud, starting from the Defence!!

When the Ballon d'or GOAT warn, you listen..

Setien gone...

Abidal gone...

Pique is next..

Bartomeu must go too...

Ballon d'or GOAT deserves better..
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2020
eni4real:

The greatest must always warn the subordinate!!

They didn't listen to him..

Now, they will all go out of Barcelona!!

Hope they are all good enough to make the top 6 teams in other European League!!

Rebuilding is loading in the sqaud, starting from the Defence!!

When the Ballon d'or GOAT warn, you listen..

Setien gone...

Abidal gone...

Pique is next..

Bartomeu must go too...

Ballon d'or GOAT deserves better..
Why is Messi "warning" - no be the same people when they were winning games and title last year grin
Messi scored ZERO goals against Bayern .... instead he chopped 8!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016 / Chelsea Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 1) On 17th September 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.