Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 (29236 Views)

Eintracht Frankfurt Vs Rangers FC : Europa League (5 - 4)pens On 18th May 2022 / Manchester United Vs Club Brugge :Europa League (5 - 0) On 27th Feb 2020 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (2 - 1) On 17th August 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Are u so sure?

Even the best defenders make worse mistakes now and then... grin

Hate him or not, United defense greatly improved this season. This is undeniable.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
CHlZZYBUNA:

yeah drop ur WhatsApp digit?
i dey use small phone 4 nw cn only chat on fb or gmail

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omoluabi9:
And that's the problem with you and your generation. You think football is MORE of stats and LESS of magic, talent, gift and what a player is able to do with the ball.

By you logic, because Lampard scored more goals than Zidane, that makes him a better player.
Baba in modern football we need result..

See Rashford yesterday uncessarily dribbling when he could have pass the ball.
Nobody in world was as skillful as Ronaldinho,what did he achieve?
If he was serious minded and more focused,he would have been the GOAT..

Is it not people that discredit E.Hazard because he dribbles a lot but doesn't score enough goals..
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2020
Decimus:

Stop hoping on Lyon to pull an upset. It won't happen though they might not concede 8. But people will be let down just the way inter trashed Sharkhtar tonight. Bayern will flog Lyon straight and clean.

And you can't say Bayern can't flog Soton the way they did to Barca. Apart from quality, there is also the good timing factor, After all Leicester City trashed same Soton 9-0 last season.

Bayern is not invincible!!!... Don't allow the terribly poor showing of Barcelona fool you. The Spaniards simply didn't turn up! Period!!!

Of course, I don't expect Lyon to actually beat them (can still happen), but they aren't rolling over like the bitches Barca were for Bayern's easy picking.

Bayern might even end up losing at the final, if or when they get past Lyon... Like I said, this is football! Nothing is truly final till the final whistle!!!

...And, Soton lost that way cos they were a man short so early on, and refused to park the bus. Prior to that red card, they were far from losing that game... Bayern would sweat terribly to even score more than 2 or 3.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Ihatemumu: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, Lyon is about to do the impossible... Anything can happen!!!

Dortmund came from behind to beat this same team... And, they were not the only one.

Every team is beatable!!!

Barcelona was just ripe for plundering!!! Bayern can't even do that to Southampton.

Well I am a Chelsea fan, but I was happy we lost so Lampard would go back to the transfer market and sell off dead woods, I also think Manchester United need to do the same, especially the GK and Defenders..

If Chelsea had won, we will think the ship is ok but in reality it is sinking lol

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
ReeLoaDead:

Argentina is STACKED with quality relative to other South American teams. There is no more excuses for Messi. He has to win the next Copa America. In addition, Argentina will be hosting!

Winning trophies is not the function of individual quality players but that of a quality team. The Brazilian team have the most quality players in football (imagine even having two world class goal keepers) but haven't reached the final of the world cup in almost 2 decades.

Like I mentioned Argentina neglecting raw talents like the Atalanta skipper and midfield professor, Gomez, Argentinian managers have in contemporary times gone for big names playing in elite clubs rather than players who are passionate, unpredictable, and fit their style of play. Lucas Martínez Quarta who plays for River Plate in Argentina is one of the best defenders in South America which has a rougher league than Europe . However, Otamendi who makes common defensive errors in Manchester City will always be chosen because he plays for Manchester City.

Sunday MBA scored the winning and sole goal that made Nigeria AFCON winners for the third time in 2013. MBA has no known successful European club exploit.

Gotze scored the sole goal that made the German machines Champions of the world for the fourth time in 2014 and he would not have been taken if the German manager scouted only for Germans making waves in Bundesliga and Europe.

Eder , a player whose only achievement in football would be scoring a winner to hand Portugal their first European Trophy , had the worst club performance stat in that Portuguese team .

Those coveted International trophies were not won by the so called quality in the teams mentioned above. They were won by players who fit into their national team system regardless of their club exploits.

6 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by vickydevoka(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Meaning?
U be man
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by babakb: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Bayern is not invincible!!!... Don't allow the terribly poor showing of Barcelona fool you. The Spaniards simply didn't turn up! Period!!!

Of course, I don't expect Lyon to actually beat them (can still happen), but they aren't rolling over like the bitches Barca were for Bayern's easy picking.

Bayern might even end up losing at the final, if or when they get past Lyon... Like I said, this is football! Nothing is truly final till the final whistle!!!

...And, Soton lost that way cos they were a man short so early on, and refused to park the bus. Prior to that red card, they were far from losing that game.

Is like you are a Barca fan that is expecting Lyon to revenge for you....
Bayern has won all their UCL matches this season comfortably, Bayern thrashed Spurs 9-2 on Aggreegate, thrashed Chelsea 7-1 on aggregate and thrashed Barca 8-2 so don't even put any hope, Bayern will most likely thrashed Lyon 2moro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2020
Decimus:

Lol, to complement Maguire. Cos he's English and cost 80m right? Cos that's the only reason some people think he's better than Lindelof.

While he is slow, it's undeniable that he is solid in that position...

Compare goals conceded this season to last season prior to his arrival. He urgently needs support... Someone with pace and defensive fluidity!!!

As for the price tag... I will never understand how United allowed themselves to get robbed so blindly. Desperation is a terrible thing. grin

4 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by SweetCunt97(f): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2020
vickydevoka:

U be man
ok
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by diplomat058(m): 10:30pm On Aug 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh, tickets ti ja bayi
Your choice words of "Fa" and "Tor" suggest you are linked to the Ilorin dialect. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2020
babakb:

Bayern has won all their UCL matches this season comfortably, Bayern thrashed Spurs 9-2 on Aggreegate, thrashed Chelsea 7-1 on aggregate and thrashed Barca 8-2 so don't even put any hope, Bayern will most likely thrashed Lyon 2moro...

Hehehehe... Lyon ke??! Which kind wishful thinking be that na??! grin

Not at all sir... I am merely hoping for a shocker, miracle, or fluke! That's what makes football beautiful.

Barcelona deservedly got what was long coming... No point flogging that horse.

If Bayern wins the trophy, all well and good. No other team is really or truly more deserving.

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Beverlyjean(f): 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2020
Humanoid01:

This is just the same problem I have with people who claim that Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Stop shifting goal posts....u minions started the stats challenge ( mr assist and complete dribble) and yes its about stats coupled with effectiveness ... ronaldo is more effective than messi... using only la liga titles to claim world best ....fraudddd

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ezekiel36vs28:
C Ronaldo and Messi never experienced the kinds of tackles and injuries defenders were meting out to him.It is because of him they started protecting top players seriously.He never enjoyed the best of health and it affected his statistics.
Watch El-classico and see the way Messi is being tackled like person wey thief for market.
Watch inter vs Barca 2010 or when Messi came to old Trafford and Stamford bridge in 2008 and 2006 respectfully q....he was tackled so hard....

Watch 2016 Euros and watch how CR7 was tackled too
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ihatemumu:

Well I am a Chelsea fan, but I was happy we lost so Lampard would go back to the transfer market and sell off dead woods, I also think Manchester United need to do the same, especially the GK and Defenders..

If Chelsea had won, we will think the ship is ok but in reality it is sinking lol

You are right...

Hope Chelsea doesn't mismanage this transfer window. They need it urgently.

United has enough goalkeeping options!!! Besides, De Gea is merely having an off season. He still has that midas touch... They just need to complement Maguire, and completely fine tune that attack!!!

2 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by DavOnyi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2020
babakb:

Bayern Vs Spurs 10:3 on aggregate

3 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by emmnprince(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omoluabi9:
You don talk another one. I say your Papa, your Mama, YOU YOURSELF and even your unborn pikin, na all of you be FOOL!

I wonder why people resort to use cuss and insulting words on people. Right-thinking and well-mannered/cultured people won't do this.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Ezekiel36vs28: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2020
EmeraldKing7:

If defenders did not allow us to enjoy him,that means he was not good enough Na.
No.That will be assessing wrongly because you were talking about their longevity.Sport as in all things depends on health of a person.C Ronaldo and Messi have been so blessed with tremendous health during their time.i don’t joke with their contributions to football but I also know they have a better.thanks

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2020
emmnprince:

I wonder why people resort to use cuss and insulting words on people. Right-thinking and well-mannered/cultured people won't do this.
Oga, talk a sip of cold water. It's all banter. He abuse me (which he did first) I give him a hotter abuse. Nothing serious grin

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by blowjohn(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, Lyon is about to do the impossible... Anything can happen!!!

Dortmund came from behind to beat this same team... And, they were not the only one.

Every team is beatable!!!

Barcelona was just ripe for plundering!!! Bayern can't even do that to Southampton.

It's like u guys are seeing things differently.

See eh

Bayern

Will
Render
Olympic Lyon useless this week.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by blowjohn(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
DavOnyi:
Bayern Vs Spurs 10:3 on aggregate

Bayern will destroy Lyon.

Lyon better start thinking of how to play with their hands.
It may come handy

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by blowjohn(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Shaktar ended up getting pummelled

Omo I shock i

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by vickydevoka(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
ok
Ok to ok
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Mustiboy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
yemmit90:

He was a very fast and skilful player but not better than any of Ronaldo and Messi.

Though he is very close to their levels, same with Thiery Henry. Ronaldinho is just on different class on his own, never sees any player that can be as skilful as him.
How can you compare Delima to Christiano.

I can accept that he was barely better than Messi, but Christiano? Save me the bullshit.

Delima was far better than what Ronaldo is today.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by benny4wax(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Can you hear yourself? Delima played in Italian Seria A when football match in the league was considered a war and he still dazzled not minding the hard tackles he received. Do you know the meaning of Dinho? It means little. This means that Ronaldinho considered Delima to be an idle and football mentor.
yemmit90:

I used to watch him during his prime as footballer, I can tell you the current Ronaldo and Messi has done/shows more than enough skills or dribbling during his career.

Henry not close to Ronaldo? And you said Ronaldinho is not more skilful that De Lima?

Please turn to your YouTube and watch their clips.

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Ezekiel36vs28:
No.That will be assessing wrongly because you were talking about their longevity.Sport as in all things depends on health of a person.C Ronaldo and Messi have been so blessed with tremendous health during their time.i don’t joke with their contributions to football but I also know they have a better.thanks
Sir, getting to the top is easy, staying there for a long time is the real challenge..Messi and Ronaldo are idols
That's why till tomorrow I shall always respect Madrid,Barca and maybe Man u.Always winning and still want to win all the time.I hope Liverpool can sustain this their sucess

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Reuben700: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Man U fans right now: I hope inter will be able to fight for us
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by BENEAMATA: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2020
All of you who think c.ronaldo is better than EL FENOMENO in any aspect of football other than heading of the ball will soon realise your folly when he retires and all the next generation will need to judge with their own eyes are his highlight reels , then you will know how annoying most of you sound when young football viewers argues with you that player A of their own generation is better than your GOAT ( nonsense ) .
Now speaking of highlit reels , you all should take time to watch the best of RONALDO , ROMARIO and C . Ronaldo on youtube and let's see what you think .

4 Likes

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by CapitalBank: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2020
Omoluabi9:
And that's the problem with you and your generation. You think football is MORE of stats and LESS of magic, talent, gift and what a player is able to do with the ball.

By you logic, because Lampard scored more goals than Zidane, that makes him a better player.
lol... u sabi them finish ooo. some even underrate ronaldino... very terrible set of people

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by Tamel(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2020
EmeraldKing7:

Baba in modern football we need result..

See Rashford yesterday uncessarily dribbling when he could have pass the ball.
Nobody in world was as skillful as Ronaldinho,what did he achieve?
If he was serious minded and more focused,he would have been the GOAT..

Is it not people that discredit E.Hazard because he dribbles a lot but doesn't score enough goals..

What did Ronaldinho achieve with his skills??!!...
World cup winner, champions league , X2 world best player.... How dare you!!

1 Like

Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by EmeraldKing7(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2020
Tamel:

What did Ronaldinho achieve with his skills??!!...
World cup winner, champions league , X2 world best player.... How dare you!!
All these are infinitesimal compared to what he would have done if he was serious minded.
He was too good but not serious
Re: Inter Milan Vs Shakhtar Donetsk : Europa League (5 - 0) On 17th August 2020 by schumastic(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
yemmit90:

He was a very fast and skilful player but not better than any of Ronaldo and Messi.

Though he is very close to their levels, same with Thiery Henry. Ronaldinho is just on different class on his own, never sees any player that can be as skilful as him.

Brother go n watch best of Ronaldo delima, he is till date the youngest player to win golden boot. Just try and watch him. Injury was the only thing that finished his career. Is because of him, they started protecting players due to the hard tackles he kept receiving during his playing days in seria A. You can also check his record. He single handedly won the 2002 World Cup for Brazil against the great Germany scoring two goals and in the final and also finishing as the highest goal scorer, winning him the golden boot award. His achievements are numerous also bear in mind he did all of this with injury. Just go and watch best of Ronaldo delima. You will understand why people refer to him as the most complete striker ever till date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EPL: Manchester United Players Waiting For Mourinho To Be Sacked / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL (1 - 0) On 26 Oct 2016 / Newcastle United Vs Liverpool (2 - 3) On 4th May 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.