Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA (2681 Views)

PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun / Buruji Kashamu Replaces Adeleke Shittu As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate / PDP Expels Buruji Kashamu, Bayo Adebayo, Segun Sarki And Sanimu Sodipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Susu888(m): 7:59am On Aug 11, 2020
I wonder how the envied jagaban sleep the way he is being mentioned by those people day nd night.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Masterkernel1: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2020
AlabiJ:
Another Round of Tinubu masturbation. This particular ibo Op is obviously obsessed with the guy. I don't see any yoruba person on Nairaland opening daily threads about Air Peace Onyema's pending criminal case with the U.S govt., or Innosons's fraud case with Gtbank. Or how 'saint' Peter Obi's aid was caught and arrested with N250-million raw cash in Lagos. But igbos on Nairaland will come on Nairaland 24/7 to masturbate about Tinubu. Una no dey tire??

Is Nnamdi Kanu your father? Has he governed your state before, but yet... You can't let him live.

The saying goes like this, one good turn deserves another.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by HyAccent: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2020
We know say both of them na former drug lord. Its a pity that, that's the leaders we have in Nigeria. There's no single one of them that's not corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Antoeni(m): 8:23am On Aug 11, 2020
All i See is 2 Great Men
Make una leave Story
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Antoeni:
All i See is 2 Great Men
Make una leave Story
shocked
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
HyAccent:
We know say both of them na former drug lord. Its a pity that, that's the leaders we have in Nigeria. There's no single one of them that's not corrupt.
Such a shame.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Akanbiedu(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Yoruba Muslims doing big thangs
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Akanbiedu:
Don't bring religion into this. Yoruba muslims are good people.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by DMerciful(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
So Tinubu whom Afenifere doesn't like is yoruba race?
AgainstIslam:
I regret ever commenting on OP's previous thread questioning Tinubu's achievements as former governor of Lagos state. I thought he was just trying to be honest and he wanted to know how a good administrator he is.

But from recent comments and topics of his, I have come to realise his subtle hatred for the Yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
DMerciful:
So Tinubu whom Afenifere doesn't like is yoruba race?
Don't mind the clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Akanbiedu(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Akanbiedu:

My comment is a response to this actually but I forgot to quote

naijaking1:
What a coincidence that two Yoruba Muslim leaders have such a strong connection to the illicit drug trade.

And why are they worshipped, adored, and praised?

I later saw the mistake but i don't give a damn.

A for you, f-u-c-k off.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Akanbiedu:

My comment is a response to this actually but I forgot to quote

I later saw the mistake but i don't give a damn.

A for you, f-u-c-k off.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by AgainstIslam(f): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anago55:
. So anybody that post against Tinubu is a hater of Yoruba nation?

you people will be alright some day but not until you remove your mouth from Tinubu's assss.

Ignored.
Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
AgainstIslam:

Ignored.

Re: Bola Tinubu And Buruji Kashamu Controversial Drug Cases In Chicago,USA by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2021
HyAccent:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Letter To Buhari, Lists Four Avoidable Calamities / Federal Government Should Probe Abaribe / Kanu: Sowore Arrives Abuja Federal High Court In Igbo Attire, Barred Entrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.