Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House (44617 Views)

Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / Apple Fire Rages In California, Thousands Evacuated (Photos) / Anti-War Protesters Gathered Outside The White House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by cloudseth(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
Olominira:

Nonsense, with all his press briefings what's outcome?

People get to know his policies/actions taken, I think e.g. :
1. First & second batch of palliatives to citizens
2. Plans & actions towards the pandemic and internal crisis/affairs
3. Policies on international relations
4. Relations to the citizens and assuring them of hope etc.
These are just paraphrases but one must ask you now, what has the route taken by your president given to its citizen?

Palliatives?, economy recovery plan?, improved healthcare? foreign/internal affairs policy as BH/Bandits are having a field year/tenure? etc Please tell undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by Emmerlee(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
How is this possible in US, a perfect country in the brain of potors? And under the watch of potor god Donald Trump?

Or is the report by any chance confusing Aso Rock for White House? I disagree with this report. It is Buhari that was evacuated due to shootings outside Aso Rock, not Donald Trump. angry

You should be permanently banned on this forum for being an idiot.

Your thinking capacity is impaired and you should clearly be committed to a mental asylum. I really don't care about your sh*t but this is the plain truth in case you don't have any loved ones around to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by nobone(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Choii!!!

Colonelswitz101:

See this mugu ..
When was the last time that ur terrorist of a president had to stand for a press conference?
The withered vegetable in aso rock is whom u are comparing to Trump, a man that knows what been a president means, meaning u are not aware that ur madness is almost dragging u to the market...did u even read the part dat says he was having a LIVE conference meanwhile we only see an over edited video of ur darling daddy from one of the holes he is hiding.
All we ask of ur dementia patient of a president to do is a complete 10mins questions n answer session with journalists so we can mark it as his only achievement for the past 5yrs+

U should be ashamed of ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by chrizzyace: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

See this mugu ..
When was the last time that ur terrorist of a president had to stand for a press conference?
The withered vegetable in aso rock is whom u are comparing to Trump, a man that knows what been a president means, meaning u are not aware that ur madness is almost dragging u to the market...did u even read the part dat says he was having a LIVE conference meanwhile we only see an over edited video of ur darling daddy from one of the holes he is hiding.
All we ask of ur dementia patient of a president to do is a complete 10mins questions n answer session with journalists so we can mark it as his only achievement for the past 5yrs+

U should be ashamed of ur ignorance

Lol gbas gbos grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by Nyanabo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

A very bitter mango for zombies like u to swallow...tastes so much like the fruit of truth....

you get bad mouth my guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by emenezer(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
CHAI.... I LOVE THIS... quote author=Colonelswitz101 post=92683029]

See this mugu ..

U should be ashamed of ur ignorance[/quote]
Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
obiekunie2:

my brother you are wickedness personified! cheesy

grin
Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by orunto27: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
Satanists in Democrats caused the shooting and the embarassment.
Re: Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House by youghs: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
grin

Bro good morning..please can I reach out to you on WhatsApp. I want to have a chart with on some issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. / Congo Government Seizes The Mountain Of Gold Discovered By Villagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.