Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Titobiloluwa Shalom Bajomo and The E-Flyer Contest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Titobiloluwa Shalom Bajomo and The E-Flyer Contest (175 Views)

[video] New Look Of A Calabar Female Drug Addict (shalom) / Kayode Bajomo And Wife Oluyemisi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary With Love. / Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Titobiloluwa Shalom Bajomo and The E-Flyer Contest by Bickyboy1: 12:31am On Aug 11, 2020
Members and worshippers across New Covenant Church within the Lagos region are in for a most productive engagement, as the Christian Centre extends open invitation to their Children & Teenagers 2 Days Virtual Camp

Catch Reality Star Isaac Geralds Conversation with Ife Ajagbe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlAIe64nGRw
Scheduled for August 14(4PM-6PM) -15(10AM- 3PM) and set to feature an array of fun activities including Bible Champions League, Conversations on Relationships, Awards and more, Titobiloluwa Shalom Bajomo invites every children while demonstrating how to participate before the competition ends.

Hello everyone!���

I'm in an e-flyer contest.
I need enough likes and shares to win.
Please, kindly click on the like button and share afterwards.��

P.S.: Children and teens are invited!!!

PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE. ��
Thank you!

#youngleaders2020

(1) (Reply)

UK Falls Into Recession For The First Time In 11 Years Due To Coronavirus / Download Fireboy DML – Tattoo Mp3 / Another Style From Comedian Todun Famous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.