Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' (41671 Views)

BBNaija: Ogun Youths March For Laycon, Give Out Airtime For Voting (photos) / BBNaija: 20 Entertainers Are Rooting For Laycon (See The List) / Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by kambili999(f): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2020
femi4:
Its not always easy when you find yourself in that mumuness. Its difficult to act right at that point

I understand that it is even harder for him, considering that he gets to see her always.

one thing I know is what will be will be.

she obviously doesn't like him. let him move forward

just watch it. if he wins, she will try and GBE body to his side. the girl doesn't look as innocent as she appears to look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Ykc2(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2020
No kinds of insults I never endured on this planet called earth cry cry cry crynow they are forcing me to like BB naija cry crywhat ve I done?

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2020
Goldencheese:
Laycon needs that prayer seriously. A talented guy with an awesome career in music allowing one double-faced pretty face to play him like chess. Na wa

If she was playing him like chess it will be good cos chess needs some brain work. She's playing him like bet9ja

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Zane2point4(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2020
kambili999:
he is taking it to the extreme. the girl obviously isn't attracted to him the way he is to her. its going to be hard, but let him move on.

haba
I wonder o,the guy don't know his level.
He definetly isn't the girls type of man.
He's a fool to think otherwise.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Viicfuntop(f): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2020
Vikalinda:

I will not be wicked but restraint is necessary in what ever we do.

Fair
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Bukolaberry(f): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
he is just too emotional, man up for once.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by derbykol(f): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ykc2:
No kinds of insults I never endured on this planet called earth cry cry cry crynow they are forcing me to like BB naija cry crywhat ve I done?
Oga nobody is forcing you o.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by 4tomandchi: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
No be small deliverance that guy need oh, especially from mumu spirit.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Revolva(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Heistman:
so Omo Igbo means insult to u Huh u are a dunce

It can be ok Teni should ead properly and don't call anybody who is not Igbo ..one

Kidwayya is a TIV , from benue ok and why should Teni even say such world like OMo Igbo ..

Such kind of statement are racist o if she don't know ..maybe she don't like Igbo peeps like that

She should stop putting such type of words out

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by skinny419(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin pls who is leykon is he a politician or an actor??
He is a prophet
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Jaqenhghar: 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:

He needs deliverance

I have always hated how Nairalanders use the word Simp up and down.... But seeing an intelligent talented guy like Laycon act stupidly for love then I think Nairaland guys are very right in calling out simp

Reality show like Bbnaija is like a social experiment, you get to seat like a god watching manipulative individuals, stupid individuals , fake people ,lairs and back stabers

They dont know the meaning of SIMP. Every manis a simp. The one who gets married is a simp, the one who asks a girl out is a simp, its just frustratikn of not being bold enoufh to go get chics
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by bla4(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
The boy dey mumu too much
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Banter1(m): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
See his face like Waconzy own. Erica no be your class. Werey
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by LaReinaa(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some religion (name withheld) would have stoned her to death for using the name of Jesus in vain grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Zane2point4(m): 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
hammer3:
THE ONLY THING WOMEN AND NIGERIA AS A WHOLE RESPECT IS MONEY.

MONEY TALK, BULLSHIT WORKS.

LAYCON DOES NOT HAVE MONEY BUT WANT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE HOUSE.

IS HE NOT A THIEF?

FINE, E NO FINE, TALL, E NO TALL, JUST WANT TO DOWN GRADE ERICA GENERATIONS YET UNBORN, WITH HIS POOR GENETIC.

You said it all...... grin

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by olusegzy01(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
My brother sometimes love Dey turn person to mumu so don’t blame laycon let blame the spirit of love �

He needs deliverance

I have always hated how Nairalanders use the word Simp up and down.... But seeing an intelligent talented guy like Laycon act stupidly for love then I think Nairaland guys are very right in calling out simp

Reality show like Bbnaija is like a social experiment, you get to seat like a god watching manipulative individuals, stupid individuals , fake people ,lairs and back stabers

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Stanfeelings: 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nightstalker:
Hasn't this show been banned ?

Do people actually wake up and spend time analyzing and come online to comment on this show?

Adults over 18 years old?

Wow
U carry ur stupid mumu sef come here d analyse comments on BBN? why u click on this topic if u no dey stupid and lazy
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Revolva:

It can be ok Teni should ead properly and don't call anybody who is not Igbo ..one

Kidwayya is a TIV , from benue ok and why should Teni even say such world like OMo Igbo ..

Such kind of statement are racist o if she don't know ..maybe she don't like Igbo peeps like that

She should stop putting such type of words out

so Omo Yoruba, omo Igbo is an insult now right? But Ur goats dey call Hausa Aboki which actually means friend but Stupid in the context u usually use it undecided ....
oga swerve abeg ,with your tribal nonsense
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by WriterX(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nightstalker:
Hasn't this show been banned ?

Do people actually wake up and spend time analyzing and come online to comment on this show?

Adults over 18 years old?

Wow

Bruh I get family members way dey save to buy fuel to watch lol not me shall, I hate the show with passion.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Goldencheese:
See I love your point particularly where you mentioned that talent and career trajectory is not enough...but bro if you have self-confidence, you will know that as a man no lady should play with your head or heart. They will try but Mehn, with such loads of talent Laycon has, if he mixes it with self-confidence, the Erica of a shape-shifter would be eating off his hands. Shioor

Your point is excellent!!! I love it!

So, we both agree the young man is seriously lacking in self-confidence.

He will eventually get there. Such harsh experiences are part of the path to self discovery and growth. Who even knows, it can even bring forth the framework and inspiration for an off the charts album.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by DeBoss1: 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Laycon playing the game well. Dude acting sympathetic to get the attention of the voters. He deserves a AMAA Award grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
How dis mumu boy go dey follow billionaire pikin dey drag woman?
Erica will chose kidwaya 10,000 times over Laycon.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by gbazgbos: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:

He needs deliverance

U garrit right.
No be only deliverance he need, the boy needs some lashes of koboko too
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Revolva(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Heistman:
so Omo Yoruba, omo Igbo is an insult now right? But Ur goats dey call Hausa Aboki which actually means friend but Stupid in the context u usually use it undecided ....
oga swerve abeg ,with your tribal nonsense

It can be used as a racial slut bro even aboki also depend on how you interpret it

To me Teni calling kidwayya omo Igbo shows how her interpretation of the average naija guy cos they think any thick looking guy is Igbo

They are quick to say omo Igbo , I experienced it once I went to look for one of my friend whose landlord is a core Yoruba woman so when I entered the yard and she just asked me omo Igbo who are you looking for

I explained and told her before she ask me if am Igbo ..I just weak

Well na Dem sabi o
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Goldencheese(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
I love your reply the more.
Well-written and full of inspiration.
God bless.

Angelfrost:

Your point is excellent!!! I love it!

So, we both agree the young man is seriously lacking in self-confidence.

He will eventually get there. Such harsh experiences are part of the path to self discovery and growth. Who even knows, it can even bring forth the framework and inspiration for an off the charts album.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by curvilicious: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
I really hate the way Erica flashes her smile in Laycon's face. Making the guy's heart sink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thought he was a philosopher. The likes of Nietzsche and Schopenhauer be rolling in their graves. A pity that philosophy has fallen so low, something that commanded respect back then, Karl Marx, Carl Jung, Socrates, Sartre, Aristotle, Seneca, chai. What a wasted generation.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Revolva:

It can be used as a racial slut bro even aboki also depend on how you interpret it

To me Teni calling kidwayya omo Igbo shows how her interpretation of the average naija guy cos they think any thick looking guy is Igbo

They are quick to say omo Igbo , I experienced it once I went to look for one of my friend whose landlord is a core Yoruba woman so when I entered the yard and she just asked me omo Igbo who are you looking for

I explained and told her before she ask me if am Igbo ..I just weak

Well na Dem sabi o
well I get your point...but this particular video ,Teni meant no harm ..it was pure joke ..besides ,assuming Kiddwaya or any handsome hunky guy is an Igbo isnt something great to u? Lol u prefer a goblin
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by meobizy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
I like how this forum keeps posting BBN news, despite the ignorant top posters’ pleas to stop. The show is a huge traffic draw to any form of social media. The authorities here know it. The sooner you save yourself from the headache of asking what the show’s about, the better for you. I know even with the size of Facebook Mark wouldn’t shun to post on an issue which could fetch him an extra 4,000 NGN worth of revenue every day.
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by AmakaJoycee(f): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
I hope this prayers get an answer, BrightO is to be blamed for his behavior, thank God for Neo and Vee,his snapping out of it already
Re: BBNaija2020: Teni Prays For Laycon To Be Released From 'Spiritual Love Attack' by earnit3: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos) / Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Meet Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora's Family, Her Parents, Brother And Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.