Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today (20024 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Segun Arinze Celebrates His Wife, Julie, On Her 52nd Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Edoi(m): 9:24am On Aug 11, 2020
Sounds like Edo name

1 Like

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by kevinexit(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
I know Nadia Buhari and Juliet Ibrahim
me ah no know this one oo. I know
Meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price

U nor go fit know her.. because u b small pikin ..

Who nor Know Hotel Rwanda? Old Film...

1 Like

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2020
kevinexit:

U nor go fit know her.. because u b small pikin ..
Who nor Know Hotel Rwanda? Old Film...
wetin concern me her film no go get head
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by GOCEO: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Happy birthday ma'am. 52 look good on you.

At 52, she's more gorgeous and elegant than 99.8999% of Nairaland vagina people.
the last statement was uncalled for, you are a pained nigga
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by sylve11: 9:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Happy birthday @ Okonedo Sophia. I wish you the good things you wish yourself.... cool
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2020
vasco01:
God bless me with a wife as this woman
At 52 still looking young like 22 unlike our now so call lady's at 22 but looking like 42

God bless your coming age ahead of you ma'am
I wish to marry your seed
no be only seed. balls nko
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by NobleKing01(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
promo promo promo!!! https://wa.
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by naturefellow(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2020
brightdestiny96:

She is popular in the British acting scene. Not Nollywood.
don't mind em. That's how you know folks that sit in front of AM Epic all day

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Deborah98(f): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Happy birthday to her
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by fratermathy(m): 9:53am On Aug 11, 2020
martineverest:
okonede is an Edo name.....Esan to be precise

She is actually an Urhobo woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Ajsmart(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Wow. I never thought she was a day older than 40. Black don’t crack
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by RealEzee(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

no wonder she is not known. I'm sure nobody in Nigeria cares
grin na ur fellow Nigerian reply u oo, u still dey run mouth, chaiii, u r an abomination.
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2020
RealEzee:
grin na ur fellow Nigerian reply u oo, u still dey run mouth, chaiii, u r an abomination.
while u are God forbid
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2020
fratermathy:

She is actually an Urhobo woman.
I just wonder how her name is Edo while her tribe is urhobo

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

u don't know her doesn't mean we don't know her

1 Like

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2020
martineverest:
u don't know her doesn't mean we don't know her
now you speaking for Nigerians
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by nkemdi89(f): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2020
She is my cousin from the itsekiri side.
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday

Edo girls are just too beautiful

Most of them are petite......slim and beautiful

Okonedo and Okonebo are different
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
Happy birthday ma'am. 52 look good on you.

At 52, she's more gorgeous and elegant than 99.8999% of Nairaland vagina people.
More like she's looking far better than your vagina mother.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by asamaigho(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Happy birthday
Edo girls are just too beautiful
Most of them are petite......slim and beautiful
bros she is not edo one bit. the father is actually from delta state. be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by TheAlchemist: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2020
Seeing her name just gave me goose pimples. Happy Birthday to a fantastic actress.
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by lexy2014: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

For u to be on this thread shows that u care
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by HonRoland: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2020
happy birthday beautiful queen . I wish you long life and prosperity. may all your wishes come true in Jesus name. have a blast ma'am
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by ZooOga: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2020
H.B. to the talented lady.

She once played a short but very powerful role as lawyer to the British Chancellor of the Exchequer in the Spooks - MI5 TV Series. I really enjoyed that episode.
Watch it when you have the time, it's not mind numbing like anoda show. cheesy

Spooks (2002–2011)

Blood & Money

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0707329/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/drama/spooks/series2_ep4.shtml

23 Jun. 2003 Blood & Money - S2, Ep4

Summaries
Twenty billion in US aid has disappeared from Russia. Meanwhile, MI5 is called in to deal with the theft of a billion dollars from a well known bank - that also handles government accounts. A former KGB officer turned Mafioso is pulling strings in the bank - and possibly in the government - to launder the cash. Danny goes undercover as a commodities trader to find out what the bank and the chancellor's office aren't telling the team. Meanwhile Tom's relationship with the doctor continues to develop, and Zoe gets a pleasant surprise - and then a nasty shock - about her banker beau.
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by Kissiemu(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2020
Old woman looking young... I love that.

Which one is "Nigeria Jew" again?
Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by ContractKiller: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Well, that's the reason Nairaland exists. It exists to inject the light of knowledge into the darkness and ignorance of the unfortunate minds. Consider yourself schooled.

OkhaiAsein:
I know Nadia Buhari and Juliet Ibrahim
me ah no know this one oo. I know
Meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyers for your business at affordable price

1 Like

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by LordReed(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
lalasticlala:
Sophie Okonedo Turns 52 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Okonedo

One of my favorite African origin actresses. HBD to her.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Okonedo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today by derealj(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2020
No be that witch for “Hellboy” be this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American Youtuber, Kai Cenat, Set To Build School For Makoko Children / Megalyn Echikunwoke Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Ini Edo Stuns At The National Tourism Summit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.