Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu (34634 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Governor Yahaya Bello Faces Risks Of Disqualification Over Double Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Pennywise(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2020
This decision requires more money to mitigate. Now Capt Hosa Okunbo need to reach deeper and all that money stolen by Oshomole, it's time to make it count. Right now they will be looking for an influential SAN, Olanipekun perhaps to approach the Judge.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by oshorstan(f): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2020
It is funny, disgusting, myopic to know that the same screening committee that checked the results of Obaseki and deemed it to be fake, same also checked that of Gani Audu and discovered it was authentic. I think we have been fooled by the government, and those who have conscience and brains are fed up. Did you watch the DG of Apc governors forum yesterday on AIT, where he said that baba should step aside from the campaigns, it is not about personal feud with GO but about telling Edo people what poi can do. Not involving in hate speech. I think Apc will lose Edo state. See how They were embarrassed by The Onojie of Igueben yesterday and walked out. the video is trending. Indeed Obaseki is my man any day. I may not belong to any political party, but I love GO

Omigie Oshor from Jattu Junction

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by moodyguy: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
If they like, they can paste it on their scrotum, they are just wasting their time, Tinubu and Buhari will make sure they humiliate Obaseki
Who is Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by ogubolokento(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Day neva break........

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by axondave(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2020
So oshobaba did not see this mistake.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by victorazyvictor(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2020
Godons1:

Igbo man, kedu?

Guy be careful grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by victorazyvictor(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Godons1:

Igbo man, kedu?

O boy where u dey? grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Blackking98(m): 11:18am On Aug 11, 2020
mrkings84:
Abeg who get 1984 novel by George Orwell?
"Animal farm"
That book is truly amazing

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by drskyfly007(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2020
hajimosho:
EDO 2020
Obaseki playing his cards too early. He is a novice kiss in this game.

Let's keep an eye on the judgement. It's won't affect POI. Not the least.

Afterall Audu was substituted for Yahyah Bello in Kogi state after the election has started.

Some APC Edo state chapter executives are guilty of anti-party activities, but wailers would ignore this.

you are the novice here!

This case is a pre election matter and must be filed before the election..

He played the cards at the right time cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Blackking98(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
hahahaha,why are you crying. No court in this world Will disqualify ize iyamu. I can bet my life that obaseki is not winning this election.
Same way you "bet" your life that oshiomole won't be removed as chairman? You're lucky it's no longer the days when our fore father's worshipped sango amadioha,anansa etc. You would have been a corpse by now.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by hush15: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Chaiii, so finally APC has no candidate in Edo state, and their confused online urchins are here disturbing us.

I was wondering what the useless screening committee was doing that they did not detect this mess.

It's clear the useless committee headed by a confused professor had one single purpose in mind " disqualify Obaseki".

I wonder why they did not see this mess.

That's life for you, when you filled with hate and wickedness so much that you blind to your own self, that's usually the outcome. They dugged their own hole...
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by adenigga(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Chaiii, so finally APC has no candidate in Edo state, and their confused online urchins are here disturbing us.

I was wondering what the useless screening committee was doing that they did not detect this mess.

It's clear the useless committee headed by a confused professor had one single purpose in mind " disqualify Obaseki".

Wait o, it's an allegation now court has not make judgement.

Not until the judge make a verdict, he's still innocent.

Let's just wait and see how it plays out. Those that took him to Court are APC members, don't be surprised if they make u-turn tomorrow that they withdrawal the case by the time money or appointment promises must have changed the hands.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by govmentson(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Committee screened the Governor's aspirant not with their deputies
Stop making conclusions with half gotten facts

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by dubra: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Godons1:
IPOB will mastubate over this news. grin grin grin

This is dead on arrival.
people like you are the people that are making IPOB very popular, pls keep the work, there's no topic here that IPOB is not mentioned once or twice, this is a very good job, even the world is noticing, that s how formidable IPOB is, keep it up,

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by dubra: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Godons1:
IPOB will mastubate over this news. grin grin grin

This is dead on arrival.
[people like you are the people that are making IPOB very popular, pls keep the work, there's no topic here that IPOB is not mentioned once or twice, this is a very good job, even the world is noticing, that s how formidable IPOB is, keep it up,
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Gee64: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
Youths should engage in better enterprise rather than taking sides with greedy politicians.
Obaseki remains the best option..I swear!
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Godons1: 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
dubra:
[people like you are the people that are making IPOB very popular, pls keep the work, there's no topic here that IPOB is not mentioned once or twice, this is a very good job, even the world is noticing, that s how formidable IPOB is, keep it up,

Igbo man, you've been noticed.

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Godons1: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
victorazyvictor:

O boy where u dey? grin

I dey on my way to Onitsha, with over 900 bags of Rice in a DAF Truck. You know, it's the North that suply the East with food. Without the North, the East will starve. I do this one's every week.. cheesy

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Tochi3(m): 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
Bayelsa might be loading here

Hehehehe
Oshiomole really destroyed apc
but zombies don't care because he's in line wth their brown teeth drug baron criminal god Tinubu
Hehehehe

cc
Simplyleo
Lol. cheesy grin
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Dminister(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
He is acid pourer they should disqualify him. We want no acid pourer and a cultist

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by TheOgaBoss: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
oshorstan:
It is funny, disgusting, myopic to know that the same screening committee that checked the results of Obaseki and deemed it to be fake, same also checked that of Gani Audu and discovered it was authentic. I think we have been fooled by the government, and those who have conscience and brains are fed up. Did you watch the DG of Apc governors forum yesterday on AIT, where he said that baba should step aside from the campaigns, it is not about personal feud with GO but about telling Edo people what poi can do. Not involving in hate speech. I think Apc will lose Edo state. See how They were embarrassed by The Onojie of Igueben yesterday and walked out. the video is trending. Indeed Obaseki is my man any day. I may not belong to any political party, but I love GO

bros thank God say many reasonable people still dey, if you place the two candidates side by side, ize iyamu is like a dwarf in terms of personal accomplishments and anticedents, obaseki worked for oshomole for 8 years pro Bono, no salary, no demand for contract or any form or benefit, this was attested to by osho himself, yet people are comparing such a man to a self confessed former former cultist, nawao for this country to.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by victorazyvictor(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Godons1:

I dey on my way to Onitsha, with over 900 bags of Rice in a DAF Truck. You know, it's the North that suply the East with food. Without the North, the East will starve. I do this one's every week.. cheesy

shocked shocked

You don't mean it!!!!!

So u folo dey chop shit?

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by earnit3: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by ChukwuObe: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
oshorstan:

Hahhahahahahha. It shows that you just went to school but you were never educated. It shows that your stupid knows no bound. When did you see the screening committee screening the deputy governoship candidates of any party? Are you that so unintelligent that most time deputy candidates do emerge after the governorship candidate have emerged from the primaries? Are you from osu caste family of the East?? Obviously, you have wasted your parent resources in going to school
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by mrdipye(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fight against one self
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Csymb(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
IT IS WELL
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
kolade560:
Pro-Oshiomhole wailers will be urinating inside trousers right now.
Oshiomhole is an enemy to his own party and democracy.
I have been saying it, he's going to destroy APC, Edo, and democracy with his inordinate ambition.
Where is Dansuqi
cool
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Dansuqi: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Where is Dansuqi
cool

Na normal court processes.you are really funny and petty
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Na normal court processes.you are really funny and petty
Thought you said APC in Edo is united behind oshiomole and the cultist. What am I reading here? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale / We Won’t Let Dad Down - Ocholi’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.