Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu (34638 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / Governor Yahaya Bello Faces Risks Of Disqualification Over Double Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by hajimosho(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
drskyfly007:
you are the novice here!

This case is a pre election matter and must be filed before the election..

He played the cards at the right time cool

Obaseki sympathizer! I am not arguing whether to file it now or not.

Take a seat, no one will be disqualified.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Dansuqi: 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Thought you said APC in Edo is united behind oshiomole and the cultist. What am I reading here? shocked

Yes except for the anslem ojezua led faction which is still loyal to obaseki.we are awaiting his defection,he is a persona non grata
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes except for the anslem ojezua led faction which is still loyal to obaseki.we are awaiting his defection,he is a persona non grata
Is that not your state APC chairman?
If APC is factionalised, how can a house divided against itself stand?
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Dansuqi: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Is that not your state APC chairman?
If APC is factionalised, how can a house divided against itself stand?

Watch and see how they smother obaseki
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

Watch and see how they smother obaseki
Dis dude is deluded. Even your state chairman is against your candidate and you're here saying nonsense.
Don't you think you should put your house in order first before worrying about Obaseki.
So there are fifth columnists who are going to destroy APC and its cultist from the inside just as they did oshiomole
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by oshorstan(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
ChukwuObe:

Hahhahahahahha. It shows that you just went to school but you were never educated. It shows that your stupid knows no bound. When did you see the screening committee screening the deputy governoship candidates of any party? Are you that so unintelligent that most time deputy candidates do emerge after the governorship candidate have emerged from the primaries? Are you from osu caste family of the East?? Obviously, you have wasted your parent resources in going to school

Thank you
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Dansuqi: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Dis dude is deluded. Even your state chairman is against your candidate and you're here saying nonsense.
Don't you think you should put your house in order first before worrying about Obaseki.
So there are fifth columnists who are going to destroy APC and its cultist from the inside just as they did oshiomole

Are you ok? Majority of the pro obaseki have defected,those with anslem are in the minority.he has been totally sidelined....
Apc won zamfara,bsyelsa, ogun,ondo in 2016,Benue in 2015 with divided houses....
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by moderatedguy: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

go and force him to defect na
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by OPPPS: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
emalek86:
Nigerians Sha. The politicians have succeeded in pitching you against each other. An average edo citizen knows this two are the same bird under different sky. You know they will end up doing nothing. But because they have made you to be fan boys to their parties you don't care. As long as his in APC or PDP he should win. There are 14 parties going for this election am sure one of the candidates most be a credible person choose the third force and be free from bondage. Think about it.
Do you understand what you just read atall?
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Dansuqi: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

You're the one who defected them ba? So these ones that went to court are pro-cultist ba? The way you think sef, a goat will be ashamed to see another goat think like that.
The news has been filled with people resigning from Obaseki's govt and you have used that as a proof of the cultist's popularity. Now same you still claims that people have defected from APC to PDP even though there has been no such news like that. Don't you think you're coming across as confused?

First of all,shuaibu is also a cultist.when obaseki defected,he left apc with most of those his loyalists but left a few behind including ojezua...even in pdp,not everybody is in support of ugly obaseki,therefore the confusion is from you.the summary is that obaseki will be thrashed
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Friend22(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Those of you masturbating over Gani's impending removal should read this.

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Friend22(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
Bayelsa might be loading here

Hehehehe
Oshiomole really destroyed apc
but zombies don't care because he's in line wth their brown teeth drug baron criminal god Tinubu
Hehehehe

cc
Simplyleo

Read and chew on this bruv.(below)..
Dont be too quick to follow the unlearned crowd lest you fall into a ditch...
I clarified this matter yesterday ,but naysayers are hell bent on ruining themselves not Gani.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Friend22(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
oshorstan:
It is funny, disgusting, myopic to know that the same screening committee that checked the results of Obaseki and deemed it to be fake, same also checked that of Gani Audu and discovered it was authentic. I think we have been fooled by the government, and those who have conscience and brains are fed up. Did you watch the DG of Apc governors forum yesterday on AIT, where he said that baba should step aside from the campaigns, it is not about personal feud with GO but about telling Edo people what poi can do. Not involving in hate speech. I think Apc will lose Edo state. See how They were embarrassed by The Onojie of Igueben yesterday and walked out. the video is trending. Indeed Obaseki is my man any day. I may not belong to any political party, but I love GO

Omigie Oshor from Jattu Junction

Madam,go to a quote I made on page 4 of this topic above an stop sounding sentimental.
I am from Etsako,and I know Jattu junction.
Uzaruie.
This people are simply chasing shadows.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

First of all,shuaibu is also a cultist.when obaseki defected,he left apc with most of those his loyalists but left a few behind including ojezua...even in pdp,not everybody is in support of ugly obaseki,therefore the confusion is from you.the summary is that obaseki will be thrashed
Shaibu is a cultist according to you an unknown and irrelevant internet urchin.
Iyamu is a cultist according to a reputable institution called UNIBEN and the first female VC in Nigeria Grace Alele Williams.
I'm sure you won't be so daft as to expect me to take you as serious as the above two.
PDP does not have a factional chairman in Edo like APC do. PDP did not sack their chairman from his ward like APC in Edo did. So its safe to say APC is self-imploding. The cultist is on the way to jail for a 700m fraud case and he won't escape it by becoming governor.
Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu by Justys: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Paint your cars at affordable price
We deliver the best
Turn your cars brand new
Msg me 07013133993

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki Dethrones Benjamin Ikhani, Ends Uzanu Clan In Edo / Troops Kill Boko Haram Militants In Borno School, Also Recover Weapons.pics / In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.