Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal (25890 Views)

Nigeria Actress Olaide Oladeji In Severe Pains After Yansh Surgery In Turkey / James Brown Now Dressing As A Man After Bobrisky’s Ordeal / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by LaReinaa(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Thought you were going to support her cool
Why on earth will I support a fraudulent person
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by damosade(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Only if you know what all these scammers have caused. You won't pity any one.
They don't pity their victims.
Only after money.

God will punish all the scammers.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Tobidarker02: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
I think Efcc should stop this media trial
Putting someone picture without court verdict
I think it's unfair
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by taurusmena1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
she even get time take fix nails....ma who no dey good state of mind dey fix nails? naija my country

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Meteng: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Dis girl dey hungry me to knack
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by fredoooooo: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Radarada, scammer grin
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
I don't know what she did but she has guilt written all over her.

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
LaReinaa:

Why on earth will I support a fraudulent person
Well some ladies here will do
Cause of Same gender I guess
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by KaptainAfrika: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Woah Ade, herself, is in sifia emotional pains...
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by LaReinaa(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Well some ladies here will do
Cause of Same gender I guess
That’s double standard..
crime is no respecter of gender..
It’s even more disgusting when it involves a lady.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
LaReinaa:

That’s double standard..
crime has no respecter of gender..
It’s even more disgusting when it involves a lady.
You have high sense of reasoning
Unlike petyprincess sad
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Petyprincess(f): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You have high sense of reasoning
Unlike petyprincess sad
One insult nw you will start shouting I'm rude while you busy trolling me.

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Oxtertee(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Face ur warrant abeg, u didn't invite us or go through any trauma when you were making money
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

One insult nw you will start shouting I'm rude while you busy trolling me.
Am sorry
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Missyajoke(f): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Most people has forgotten that there's something called old age. Most people will cry during old age except they turn to God cause of their past.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by jpworld(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
taiwosamwell:
Nonsense, She has not even said if she did it or not.
She is just playing victim card now like we are the one that sent her to go and become a picker. She's trying to divert attention.

You want the magistrate to charge her 4 court contempt?

Her defense is in front of the magistrate, not social media.

Yea she has right to express her ordeal in the hands of efcc, but not defending herself in public

1 Like

Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
jericco1:
See this G girl. Awon picker grin you never see anything. You got lucky so just thank your stars undecided

go pick your own and pick money

bad belly by genes
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by jericco1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

go pick your own and pick money

bad belly by genes

Muntula no be every body go be like Una werey
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
mtcheew she dey ment angry.... People wey u don scam no face bigger emotional stress? embarassed... U com dey find pity... Issorigt angry angry
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by mozona(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
story
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Some of the people scammed through you, committed suicide
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Jh0wsef(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
taiwosamwell:
Nonsense, She has not even said if she did it or not.
She is just playing victim card now like we are the one that sent her to go and become a picker. She's trying to divert attention.

I wish I could get you a cold bottle of Beer! You just said my mind correctly! I hate it when the female gender commits an offense and still play the victim card, very foolish girl.. she just tried to hide the fact that she committed the offense and now wants to push empathy and sympathy to herself.

Just a simple question would do. Did you commit the crime or not?
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by taiwosamwell(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Jh0wsef:

I wish I could get you a cold bottle of Beer! You just said my mind correctly! I hate it when the female gender commits an offense and still play the victim card, very foolish girl.. she just tried to hide the fact that she committed the offense and now wants to push empathy and sympathy to herself.

Just a simple question would do. Did you commit the crime or not?
And she never answered the question.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by greatopec: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hello pls help a fellow nairalander by voting for my baby. Thank u.pls verify ur email for ur vote to count.

https://happybaby.pep.com.ng/view/55ba9102a736bea7f83054d7bf9b1a76
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by meobizy(f): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
She’s pretty. That’s all I know.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by earnit3: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
ohh
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by 12inchess: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
She taking clues from the yahoo, yahoo mentor Diezani a. k. a Hushmummy. Unfortunately I no get sympathy for Scammers and 419. However, here comes and opportunity for EFCC. They can use her platform to discourage other youths from turning to yahoo and benefits boys/girls.They need to sign agreement with her to reduce her sentence to 6 months to a year while she is compulsory using her skits and online presence for discouraging yahoo yahoo for a set period of time i. e community service. She is still to young for a long drawn sentence that will benefit nobody. As for Hushmummy.That one should rot in jail. She is old enough to know better.
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Sebbs(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Eyah
Re: Adeherself: I'm In Severe Emotional Pains Since My EFCC Ordeal by Guestlander: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
She needs to address what led the EFCC to her door. Getting emotional and crying on the internet doesn't tell us why we should sympathize with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Remembers Her Late Father 11 Years After His Death (Photo) / Don Jazzy: If A Producer Demands Sex, Call Him Out / Destiny Etiko Shines In Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.