Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Lessons I Learned After Launching Nelotech.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lessons I Learned After Launching Nelotech.com (164 Views)

10 Important Lessons I Learned From 11 Months Of Blogging / Employ A Sound And Learned Programmer For Your Work. / I Am Launching A New Forum Website, Join It And Help Grow It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lessons I Learned After Launching Nelotech.com by LittleFinger1: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Just over a month ago I started work on Nelotech. Looking back it’s amazing to see just how much I’ve learnt.

1. You need to just get on and build something. It’s easy to have an idea - building a product is the hard part. Just getting started is a big leap and will set you apart from so many others who never even get this far.

2. Don’t spend too much time debating which technologies to use.

3. A startup is not a lifestyle business. You’re not building something designed to give you a regular income. You’re building a company and business that is designed to grow.

4. Be resourceful and take opportunities. Go to events and network. You’ll be surprised by who you meet.

5. There’s nothing wrong with rejection. If you’re getting rejected by different people on a daily basis you’re doing at least one thing right (getting in front of more eyeballs). Focus on those who accept you. They’re the people who really matter.

Alright boys, we are done here today.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Air Force 1 Mid Or / Some Frequently Asked Questions About Blogging / 30 Wordpress SEO Plugins For Higher Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.