Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Actress Toyin Abraham Preaches Selfishness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Toyin Abraham Preaches Selfishness (291 Views)

'I Was Born A Muslim' - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Preaches Religious Tolerance / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Abraham Preaches Selfishness by Ijcharis(f): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Toyin Abraham has taken to social to share a piece of advice with fans and followers.

Social media usually has a way of making people compare themselves to others and it can greatly damage one’s self-esteem, especially celebs who are constantly subject to scrutiny.

However, the happily married mother of one took to her Instagram Page to preach selfishness to all her fans.

The best Actress in Africa preached self-love and encouraged her fans to love themselves first.

According to the actress, it is a person’s greatest responsibility to love themselves fully and deeply because it is who they would be spending their life with.

Also, Toyin Abraham said that some people might call self-love 'selfishness' but they should not be bothered because people would always talk.

She furtherly explains that people won’t appreciate someone’s love if the person does not love him or herself first.

Read the full words she wrote: https://news.1app.online/actress-toyin-abraham-preaches-selfishness/

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday In Style / Intl Youth Day: Ooni Wants Big Brother Naija Show Replaced / I Called My Family And Friends And Asked To Borrow Noney | Hilarious Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.