Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dangerous Politics In South West. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangerous Politics In South West. (674 Views)

The Dangerous Politics Of Ethniticsm Played By The Rulling Party / Saraki Will Be Removed From Politics In 2019 – Oshiomhole Reacts To Kwara By Ele / Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Politics In South West. by ODI444(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2020
There are six states in South West. Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo states. APC controls 5 of the six states while PDP has one.
I have observed that the rest of APC treat Ekiti and Oyo same manner. I mean, Ekiti state and Oyo state are loathed with equal proportion and vile. I understand that of Oyo state because the governor is of PDP but as for Ekiti state, I cannot figure it.
Fayemi Kayode is not an angel, but he is running a purposeful government when you compare side by side the resources at his disposal.
States like Ondo, a Niger Delta state that enjoys 13% derivatives, NDDC presence and Federal allocation is not showing any sign of progress. Ogun which enjoys close proximity with Lagos has its roads and infrastructure so messed up that you cannot differentiate it from war torn states. Lagos that could stand on their own, economically, is a shadow of itself. Osun state is on the verge of being acquired by debtors and Payment of full salaries is almost an impossible voyage. Yet in all these four states, you will hardly hear supporters of APC South West insult the government and the people.
But, even with the little effort JFK is putting, his kinsmen who are in the same party with him think he is a failure. They would turn blind eyes.
Don’t give a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
Don’t throw away the baby and the bath water.
Stop this dangerous politics and unite the Omoluabis.
When an eye is crying, it affects the nose.
A stitch in time save nine.
My tongue is tied, that’s why I write.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Politics In South West. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Lol Everybody must collect, turn by turn it will continue going round until everybody get common sense
Re: Dangerous Politics In South West. by Mo3891: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2020
Ipobians and their trash write up

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Politics In South West. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mo3891:
Ipobians and their trash write up

You can imagine the nonsense he wrote.

I don't blame him, I blame his parents for not raising him well

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Politics In South West. by Guestlander: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Senseless post. Looks like it was written by someone high on meth.
Re: Dangerous Politics In South West. by ThatFairGuy: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
[s]
ODI444:
There are six states in South West. Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo states. APC controls 5 of the six states while PDP has one.
I have observed that the rest of APC treat Ekiti and Oyo same manner. I mean, Ekiti state and Oyo state are loathed with equal proportion and vile. I understand that of Oyo state because the governor is of PDP but as for Ekiti state, I cannot figure it.
Fayemi Kayode is not an angel, but he is running a purposeful government when you compare side by side the resources at his disposal.
States like Ondo, a Niger Delta state that enjoys 13% derivatives, NDDC presence and Federal allocation is not showing any sign of progress. Ogun which enjoys close proximity with Lagos has its roads and infrastructure so messed up that you cannot differentiate it from war torn states. Lagos that could stand on their own, economically, is a shadow of itself. Osun state is on the verge of being acquired by debtors and Payment of full salaries is almost an impossible voyage. Yet in all these four states, you will hardly hear supporters of APC South West insult the government and the people.
But, even with the little effort JFK is putting, his kinsmen who are in the same party with him think he is a failure. They would turn blind eyes.
Don’t give a dog a bad name in order to hang it.
Don’t throw away the baby and the bath water.
Stop this dangerous politics and unite the Omoluabis.
When an eye is crying, it affects the nose.
A stitch in time save nine.
My tongue is tied, that’s why I write.
Thank you
[/s]
My dear Igbo Jew brother, all these trash doesn't hold water.
Nonsense and Ipob terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Dangerous Politics In South West. by sainteve4r(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Like someone rightly said....
The writer must have been high on something. You better stop comparing Fayemi with other more people oriented Governor.

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Politics In South West. by PVision2020(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ipobians

Re: Dangerous Politics In South West. by Sammy07: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
Both the writer and the OP are not Okay.

I've you gone through twitter, Facebook and Nairaland to see that Yorubas are not critizing them?

Stop reasoning with your anus

(1) (Reply)

Despite Ban, Nigerian Government Secretly Permits Four Companies To Import Maize / Edo Election 2020: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Governor Yahaya Bello Meets / Mailafia Released, Warns Against Further Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.