Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Why I Didn’t Sleep With Kiddwaya – Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Why I Didn’t Sleep With Kiddwaya – Erica (643 Views)

DJ Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Kiddwaya (Photos) / Kiddwaya & Erica Raise Alarm Over 'Attacks' On Their Social Media Handles / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Why I Didn’t Sleep With Kiddwaya – Erica by tonyluyi1985: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Head of House Erica disclosed to Tolanibaj that she didn’t have sex with Kiddwaya because of the presence of the cameras all around the house.
She was quoted to have said:
“I think it is just the physical attraction that makes it hard because we are all over each other all the time. “Last night, it was so difficult to not have sex. It was so hard I just kept looking at the camera to remind myself where I am. God help me this night.”
Tolanibaj who listened with keen interest responded:
“This is advice, just have like one leg in and one leg out. l think you just put it at the back of your mind that this is a show, and you don’t want to be holding yourself back except for sex, me I no dey that one. But anything else you can have fun.”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/08/11/bbnaija-2020-why-i-didnt-sleep-with-kiddwaya-erica/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Why I Didn’t Sleep With Kiddwaya – Erica by kilimanjaro(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Continue with your lies o

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Reveals His Intentions Towards Erica After The Show (video) / You Knew I Can't Speak English When You're Collecting Money From Me (video) / See New Lovely Pictures Of Whizkid And His Three Sons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.