Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,249 members, 6,115,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 08:30 PM

Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? (2408 Views)

How To Contact Recruiters On Linkedin / Why You Should Be On Linkedin / Someone Help!! Please How Do I Change My Country To Nigeria On Linkedin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 10:12am On Jan 08
Happy New Year ����
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 11:57am On Jan 09
Hire the services of professional resume writers if you can afford

A professionally written resume will help position you to get more callbacks, land a job faster, earn more, and even step into a higher position.

expert writers will craft a resume that:

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience and career goals*.
*Highlights keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you*.
*Stands out and gives you the confidence you need to move forward in your career*.

Call or WhatsApp EH 08080756701
Re: Are You Still Not On Linkedin???? by Themploymenthub: 10:12am On Jan 14
*Career Capsule Corner:*

Instead of trying to be the best in the world at one thing, combine two skills where you’re in the top 25%.

......Adam Scotts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chartered Association Of Business Administrators-canada / SSS Nigeria: State Security Service Recruitments. / The Practice Of Medical Laboratory Science In Nigeria: My Take And Plea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.