Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,535 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Danger Of Bad Handwriting - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Danger Of Bad Handwriting (370 Views)

My Child Needs A Change Of Handwriting / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Danger Of Bad Handwriting by LilSfc(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
To everyone out there who felt there is no big deal in having bad hand writing, you all need to watch this and learn your lessons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BuzF2eI9jk
Re: Danger Of Bad Handwriting by imiski(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
In Primary school our English teacher dedicated about 10mins of her time to make fun of my twin brother's writting, he wept bitterly during and after that class. Orally he could explain concepts and theories so clearly that a one yr old would understand. Most of his coursemates came to him for things they could not understand, while they did bettter he kept getting low marks.
Re: Danger Of Bad Handwriting by LilSfc(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
imiski:
In Primary school our English teacher dedicated about 10mins of her time to make fun of my twin brother's writting, he wept bitterly during and after that class. Orally he could explain concepts and theories so clearly that a one yr old would understand. Most of his coursemates came to him for things they could not understand, while they did bettter he kept getting low marks.

Wow! Just like one guy in my class during my HND days. Everybody in class can recognize his wack handwriting in the dream

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sending Children To Schools In Northern Cyprus, NIDCOM Warns Parents / Lagos State To Shut Down Schools Again If There Is Spike In COVID-19 Cases / See If You Can Answer Three From This 9 Riddles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.