Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah (1626 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / Obadiah Mailafia: World Powers Want To Destroy Nigeria / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

#Dr.Obadiah #Mailafiya #SouthernKaduna

"Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kaduna. A Northern Governor Is A Commander Of Boko Haram & The Bandits Are Planning To Start A Nigeria Civil War In 2022." - Former Presidential Candidate, Mailafia Obadiah Says #mondaythoughts

A former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Obadiah Mailafiya has revealed that a northern governor is the commander of dreaded terror sect, Boko Haram.

Mailafiya, who was interviewed on Radio station, Nigerian Info, made the disclosure while speaking on the current crisis rocking Southern Kaduna.

He stated that the information was gotten from former high commanders of the group who have repented. When asked if the government was unwilling or unable to protect the people of Kaduna, Mailafiya said;

"In fact, its is not only unable, it is unwilling and we have good reason to feel that they are part and parcel of the killers let me make some revelations to you"

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;
NEWS SOURCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7j-FwrmJs

Hi Guys, Thanks For Watching.
PLEASE, Kindly Click On The link below To SUBSCRIBE. It's Free.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-XshXEx5sVn2u-HFKx_nHA?sub_confirmation=1
Lalasticla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by sodiqapril(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lol...it's not a new thing now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by GamalNasser: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Only a fool will be suprised

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol...it's not a new thing now

What Is The Way Forward?
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
Only a fool will be suprised

Ooh My God. Does It Mean That The Government Are Pretending?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by GamalNasser: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nigeriapen1:

Ooh My God. Does It Mean That The Government Are Pretending?

Stop baiting me for comments

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Stop baiting me for comments

We Need A Proof Of The Government Pretends Act.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by SmartProf(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
The blood of the innocent victims will rest upon the generations of those involved, be it in this govt or anywhere else.. Karma awaits.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Officialgarri: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
I'm not surprised. Jonathan suffered worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by woleabayo(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
before nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by InfernoNig: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
The north are preparing themselves for the coming civil war that will divide Nigerian in 3 - 4 countries. I see it happening soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Karlifate: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
The expiry date for this British experiment, is drawing closer daily.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
SmartProf:
The blood of the innocent victims will rest upon the generations of those involved, be it in this govt or anywhere else.. Karma awaits.

Poor Governance
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
I'm not surprised. Jonathan suffered worse

Not Sure
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
woleabayo:
before nko

Orrr, Tell Them.
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Karlifate:
The expiry date for this British experiment is drawing closer daily.

How
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
InfernoNig:
The north are preparing themselves for the coming civil war that will divide Nigerian in 3 - 4 countries. I see it happening soon

Yeah... The Zoo Nation Shall Split Some day.
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by favor914: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
InfernoNig:
Only a poor man will reason like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by favor914: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nigeriapen1:

Yeah... The Zoo Nation Shall Split Some day.
Maybe in a 100 years after your demise, so of what benefit will it be to you then? Today is your day, be the best you can be.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
favor914:
Maybe in a 100 years after your demise, so of what benefit will it be to you then? Today is your day, be the best you can be.

Lol
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Jostoman: 5:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
You guys in the south better prepared yourself because this is the reality on ground, they said that they are moving to the second fase of their plan which is urban area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by InfernoNig: 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
favor914:
Only a poor man will reason like this

Your entire family networth na my daily contribution. O ya Were
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 3:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Jostoman:
You guys in the south better prepared yourself because this is the reality on ground, they said that they are moving to the second fase of their plan which is urban area.

O ti set
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Nigeriapen1: 3:19am On Aug 12, 2020
InfernoNig:

Your entire family networth na my daily contribution. O ya Were

Lol Oya hit me
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Tumbulum: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2020
This is a heavy allegation and its not different from what most Nigerians think. We would see where it will all end.
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Afolabimills(m): 7:00am On Aug 12, 2020
SmartProf:
amen
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by Afolabimills(m): 7:01am On Aug 12, 2020
The north is the problem of Nigeria
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2020
favor914:
Hmmm...... this is deep!
Truer words have never been spoken!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by batstan(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2020
Jostoman:
Will you keep quiet?
angry
Re: Leak Video:Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kadunau-Dr.Obadiah by RightChannel: 9:33am On Aug 13, 2020
Islam Must Dominate By Force, By Fire, By Killing, Etc

(1) (Reply)

Why Tinubu? Time To Think Deep Nigerians / 'Any Attack On Ndigbo Is An Attack On Nigerians’ – Sunday Igboho Warns Buhari / Breaking! 2023 : Gen Abdulsalami Holds Closed Door Meeting With Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.