Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP (27037 Views)

200 Young Boys Graduated From ISWAP Training Camps In February – ISS / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / “CHRISTIANITY HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA, WE WANT ONLY ISLAM” MURIC DENIES STATEMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Bizibi(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mali intelligence made the revelation....they should mark that radicalist.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this 1 weak me ooo
Kriss216:
I stopped having regards for Professors the day I realized Ishaq Akintola is a professor.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Tulsaguy: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kriss216:
I stopped having regards for Professors the day I realized Ishaq Akintola is a professor.

He is a prof of islamic killing killing laws & tenets, please have respect for profs..not akintola

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by ItalianMafia: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
pafra:
Ok

The truth is that an average Muslim is fanatical and a potential jihadis

Most of there teaching make them radicalist in nature and boko haram

It won't be wrong to conclude that a typical Muslim is boko haram. In nature, they don't accept civilization no matter their education qualification.

You're not only ill informed, but religiously ignorant of the teachings of Islam too. How willl you just open your mouth waaaaaaaaaaa and spew thrash...
Muslims are not extremist, stop this hate against Muslims.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Bizibi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
ABSAO:

show us the evidence of your claim or remain silent! most people here always comment without reading and anytime you hear anything "MURIC" the next thing is insult. Read! it will do you no harm. This man has never preached terrorism although I disagree with him on some issue.
mtcheeeeew
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Comedian2019: 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
So this guy is one of them. No wonder he has always defended evil, trying to say reasonable things ones in a while to deceive head slammers
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by MENELIIK: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Germi9:
shey dem don shake am small now..LOL e shock am abi?

They have stimulated him more. Now he has reasons to believe that the activities of his organisation is affecting some people
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by MENELIIK: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
frankyychiji:
Savage!

Nothing savage about his kiddish response. The evidence are there: Astronomy, arab numerals, sociology among others. The guy is not informed.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by huptin(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
SmartProf:

He is not a SmartProf, but a brainwashed professor & religious bigot. His type are just relevant in failed societies.

He is not brain washed, don't ever be deceived he believes any of the balderdash he writes, he is just greedy, a common thief feeding on the ignorance of a few.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by nurain150(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
seunmsg:
Muric is a very useless body that should have been proscribed a long time ago because of its fanaticism and toxicity. However, i don't believe the report that the group is been sponsored by ISWAP. The fact that a character like FFK is parroting the allegation even makes it more unbeleivable.
I know really understand that CAN is a useless body for their toxicity of the oppression of their people in nigeria.it seems they are sponsored by far right organizations.Their leaders need to charged and if found guilty hanged for terrorissm....Stupid ranting.If they don't charge and invite FFK for his rubish and stupid allegations that he didn't prove....I may start a petition or even report him self. ....such a blinded and ignorant fellow.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Germi9: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
MENELIIK:

They have stimulated him more. Now he has reasons to believe that the activities of his organisation is affecting some people
i dont think so,watch the way his bigloud mouth will shutup a little now
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by BlackfireX: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
ABSAO:

There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim. we have Yoruba. wẹ view religion as personal thing In Yoruba land. Don't cause division among us.

Oponu can't you see the division already before your eyes..

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by OluJack123: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
plessis:
[s][/s]

Carry your warped perspective of Christianity and comot for here.

Jesus Christ never asked humans to bow down to him.

All he asked is that we emulate him.

It is your perspective that is warped! Read the bible for yourself with an open heart and common sense!
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by osusuallstars: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
What do you expect to hear from him.
He will first deny, then call iswap to deny too , then ask the terrorist led army and DSS to investigate the whistle blower , then they will threatened the whistle blower who will bulge and deny , then he will beg the iswap to continue funding brotherhood

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by ORIAYO70(m): 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/11/boko-haram-muric-clears-air-on-receiving-n200000-from-iswap/

This man is literary mad, someone openly canvassing for violence is talking about unity

Pulani according to them come n carry ur Mumuric

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by ABSAO(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
BlackfireX:

Oponu can't you see the division already before your eyes..
I won't insult you. we are known to be United but some agents of division are working hard to break the unity using religion! we shouldn't be encouraging them. They are trying, we all know them. They won't succed
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Many negative comments against Akintola, all because he's the only person defending the Persecution of Muslims in the south, he always come out and speak about it. When They plan evil against Muslims he speaks that's the only offence he committed & the reason people are abusing him. Denying Muslim girls wearing hijab, the sinister of isolating Muslims in Amotekoun recruitment, being the voice of Muslims are his offence in the eyes of bigots.
That's the reason Northerners will rather vote for Tinubu in APC or Northerner from PDP come 2023 than any other Southerner because we don't sense justice in the south especially with the recent baseless propaganda aiming the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by ABSAO(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeew
Is this supposed to be your response? show us your claim with evidence
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by plessis: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
OluJack123:

It is your perspective that is warped! Read the bible for yourself with an open heart and common sense!
with your common sense, you should have dropped a bible verse or passage where Christ instructed us to worship him.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by kingsvictor2: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is How Humanity will keep Rigmaroling until we all Come and Bow to the Lordship of The KING of Kings..

Let's keep Decieving ourselves!
yea, king of kings sitting beside Mohammed.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Abbeylanre15(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
I used to think professors are people of high intellect until I know about Akintola.... The man looks like a terrorist already with his usual way of dressing.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by jimohidris848(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Muric is a group that fights for the uphold of rights of muslims in a peaceful and law abiding manner,and they have never protested in a violence manner.Moreover,the allegations levelled against are not proven,before could call an affiliate to a terrorist group,let them come forward with their evidence,Fani and the former head of intelligence in Mali should provide evidences because without evidences all allegations are nothing but mere talks
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
I don't know if Muric is involve but there is an Islamic organization spreading propaganda against the present and past leaders in this country especially in remote rural area.I was in Niger state across one of those towns with railway lines passing through when I observed such scenario , sometimes I wonder if our intelligence community still exist.That was roughly two years ago.Got water from the villagers sha ...all thanks to them.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by bizzibodi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Is this man not a practicing jihadist again?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
YORUBAS SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH RECENT RELIGIOUS POLITICS IN NIGERIA!
I admire the way Yoruba people are living in peace with one another despite religious differences within the zone but recently I become concerned by the way IPOB religious bigots are trying to divide the region along religious line. I observed this with the way social media warriors are being hired to destroy the Presidential aspiration and image of Ahmad Bola Tinubu for the sole reason of him being a Muslim expected to contest for Presidency from he south. This conspiracy is emanated from the Igbos and proliferated to Yoruba Land. Pitifully it's gaining momentum, it's high time Nigerians understand that all the hoax news spread against the North is cooked by them. Now it's Yoruba turn because if you're not careful they'll divide you along religious line as they succeeded in the North Central states.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Congonatty: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is How Humanity will keep Rigmaroling until we all Come and Bow to the Lordship of The KING of Kings..

Let's keep Decieving ourselves!

Engage the topic.

Don't make following Christ, looks like all Christians are dumb
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by EdiskyHarry: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
MURIC official sponsor of Islamic terrorist groups.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Bizibi(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
ABSAO:

Is this supposed to be your response? show us your claim with evidence
it was from Mali intelligence....so I will rather mtcheeeeew on any Post indirectly supporting that radical.

Go to Twitter,the report is there....

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by eagleu: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Anyone noticed he denied receiving #200,000?
However, the allegation is receiving $200,000.

We're not fooled!
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
pafra:

You are very correct. We have seen it in
Boko haram
Alsabah
Isis
AL kedah
Etc
Obvious you don't know ninny about history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Funded Outside Nigeria - Jonathan Tellss UN / Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? / Protesters Stall Osinbajo's Meeting In Edo With Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.