Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP (27041 Views)

200 Young Boys Graduated From ISWAP Training Camps In February – ISS / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / “CHRISTIANITY HAS DESTROYED NIGERIA, WE WANT ONLY ISLAM” MURIC DENIES STATEMENT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by bejeria101(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
No wonder the clown is always hollering, na this money dey make am shit for pant? Oponu.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by jaytee01(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sampalo:
I have come to realize that most Nigerian Christians are dummies, that's why pastors can maneuver them with their prosperity preaching. Bunch of unintelligent mofos.
You are very stupid. We are talking about this terrorist collecting money from a terrorist group to fund operations in Nigeria and you are talking about christians.

Dem send u?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Hussein01(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
ABSAO:

There's nothing like Yoruba Muslim. we have Yoruba. wẹ view religion as personal thing In Yoruba land. Don't cause division among us.
I wonder...Yoruba Muslims indeed, as though muslims constitute just 3/10 of south-west population, like south-east where being a muslim is uncommon, don't sure of the percentage but Muslims constitute a significant percentage in south-western population.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by ABSAO(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hussein01:

I wonder...Yoruba Muslims indeed, as though muslims constitute just 3/10 of south-west population.
I'm not interested in the population. I'm concerned about our unity!
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by ABSAO(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bizibi:
it was from Mali intelligence....so I will rather mtcheeeeew on any Post indirectly supporting that radical.

Go to Twitter,the report is there....
You have no point to prove.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Bizibi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
ABSAO:

You have no point to prove.
mtcheeeeew....
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Hussein01(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
ABSAO:

I'm not interested in the population. I'm concerned about our unity!
well..that's what comes to mind whenever I heard Yoruba Muslims, although it is better to see it in the way of unity, but it is unfortunate that religion has disintegrated us already, so the term Yoruba Muslim is more about population than unity.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by ABSAO(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hussein01:

well..that's what comes to mind whenever I heard Yoruba Muslims, although it is better to see it in the way of unity, but it is unfortunate that religion has disintegrated us already, so the term Yoruba Muslim is more about population than unity.
I got your point very well but I want to assure that most Yoruba don't talk like this. Average Yoruba don't use the term "Yoruba Muslim" while speaking or writing. It's other people that are interested in our disunity that always use the term. Whenever we see this, itt our duty as a good Yoruba to correct them and call them to order before this stereotype start manifesting in our society.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by AngelicBeing: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is How Humanity will keep Rigmaroling until we all Come and Bow to the Lordship of The KING of Kings..

Let's keep Decieving ourselves!
wink

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Omoejigbahe(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
A disgrace for a professor, he talks anyhow.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
200k na money
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Hussein01(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
ABSAO:

I got your point very well but I want to assure that most Yoruba don't talk like this. Average Yoruba don't use the term "Yoruba Muslim" while speaking or writing. It's other people that are interested in our disunity that always use the term. Whenever we see this, itt our duty as a good Yoruba to correct them and call them to order before this stereotype start manifesting in our society.
I got your point
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by earnit1: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
hmmmm
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Abdunzhaleel: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/11/boko-haram-muric-clears-air-on-receiving-n200000-from-iswap/
Lol who can ever believe that the enemies of Islam would stoop so low by employing cruel blackmails as a means of shutting up the the great prof? Well, everyone including them knows that this very allegation is miles away from the truth and holds no drop of water.
Allah said already " As-Saf 61:8

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِـُٔوا۟ نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفْوَٰهِهِمْ وَٱللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِۦ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْكَٰفِرُونَ

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
"
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by LadyExcellency: 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
plessis:
[s][/s]

Carry your warped perspective of Christianity and comot for here.

Jesus Christ never asked humans to bow down to him.

All he asked is that we emulate him.

He is not talking about your Jesus rather the Lord and Personal Saviour of Christians through whom all things were created.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Abdunzhaleel: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/11/boko-haram-muric-clears-air-on-receiving-n200000-from-iswap/

As-Saf 61:8

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِـُٔوا۟ نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفْوَٰهِهِمْ وَٱللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِۦ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْكَٰفِرُونَ

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Abdunzhaleel: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2020

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by marsman: 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Ronel0908: 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
The muric problem is too much, he should be arrested for promoting disunity among Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by pafra(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
SegFault:

Obvious you don't know ninny about history.

Tell me I am listening
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Tochiology: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Who doesn't know that MURIC is an arm of ISWAP dedicated in carrying out diplomatic and Logistics help to the terror group. They can only deceive the gullible ones amongst us.

Please, if you are interested in raking in a few dollar bills from watching paid online video advertorials. Then check out this site called vnavideon via this link https://vnavideon.xyz/900588853750378/. They pay pretty well.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by masnat09: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
I don't know when are we going to grow up in this Naija and learn our lesson then and migrated from sentimental and religion ethnic in any issue,news been published .
This man is a Prof for God sake, much is 200k? that will makes him tanish,spoil his name, just that some people don't know what to say or maybe they don't charge their brain very well that's why some are sending bad comment on this man.if you know what's takes to be a Prof you will understand.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by kabillionaire(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
SmartProf:
This man is building himself as a PR officer for terrorists and religious extremist groups. I wont be surprised if they have started giving him allowee.

You're not far from the truth.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Tareq1105: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
seunmsg:
Muric is a very useless body that should have been proscribed a long time ago because of its fanaticism and toxicity. However, i don't believe the report that the group is been sponsored by ISWAP. The fact that a character like FFK is parroting the allegation even makes it more unbeleivable.

I'm still awaiting MURIC to issue statement on the musician that a Sharia Court sentenced to death by hanging yesterday.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by MajohBankz: 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
I trust that man to be a terrorist, and he's a youruubah Moslem. ISLAM-A-BAD( Capital of Pakistan)
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by MajohBankz: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Islamic professor of Islam

1 Like

Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Roozzaay(m): 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
pafra:

You are very correct. We have seen it in
Boko haram
Alsabah
Isis
AL kedah
Etc
Talk about social science, pure science, even in literature... Go and check the history before you come here to spew rubbish about Islam and Muslims because of numbered idiots
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by pafra(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Roozzaay:

Talk about social science, pure science, even in literature... Go and check the history before you come here to spew rubbish about Islam and Muslims because of numbered idiots

Is same thing we are talking about. I mean we are on the same page.

All this discipline you mention as regards to religion and terrorism is what I am talking about. Check my initial post.

You are doing well
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by afemgbosey(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
[quote author=plessis post=92699006][s][/s]

Carry your warped perspective of Christianity and comot for here.

Jesus Christ never asked humans to bow down to him.

All he asked is that we emulate him. [/quote

Though you hate him, he is right most times you know. And JESUS CHRIST is King and Lord. Angels worship him, who are you?
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by EMMY76: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Am not surprised all muslims are jihadists at heart.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by plessis: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
LadyExcellency:

He is not talking about your Jesus rather the Lord and Personal Saviour of Christians through whom all things were created.

Nigerians have destroyed Christianity by practicing it with half knowledge.

Let me repeat myself. There is nowhere in the new testament where Jesus Christ asked humans to worship him.

He only asked that we love each other, engage in charitable acts, forgive ourselves and have faith.....

Christ-worship is unbiblical.

If you claim I'm wrong, provide a verse where Christ asked us to worship him.
Re: MURIC Denies Receiving N200,000 From ISWAP by Bellotelli: 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
The enemy will always try every means to destroy you. I stand with muric.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obigbo Women Wore Same Underwear For 4 Months In Army Detention - Intersociety / Pictures From PDP Presidential Rally In Cross River / Lai Mohammed Plagiarized ‘Change Begins With Me’ From Proposal Submitted To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.