Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video (1547 Views)

MC OLUOMO: THE DETHRONED KING OF BOYS WHO ROSE ABOVE THE TABLE IN LAGOS / Governor Obaseki Recommended The Dethroning Of Uromi Monarch In 2016 - Edo APC / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Notatribalist(m): 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
News where flying around yesterday that Oshiomole was disgraced in iguenben,and there were counter claims.other said it was fake,that nothing like that ever happened.. I am from Ewosa under iguenben local government, to be honest Oshiomole was disgraced.. Now wacth the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTEKVrw2vnU

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by ACxxxMAN: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
This Country taya me.
Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Notatribalist(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
ACxxxMAN:
This Country taya me.
why e tire you nan?
Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Judeerons32: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Obviously it wasn't a monarch who challenged his explanation. Obaseki supporters were all over town on over drive with propaganda. There entire slim chance is based on massive turn out and landslide in Esan land. So they would lie and do anything to preserve that zone. Unfortunately there is only so much lie can do

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by ifytrik(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Notatribalist(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Judeerons32:
Obviously it wasn't a monarch who challenged his explanation. Obaseki supporters were all over town on over drive with propaganda. There entire slim chance is based on massive turn out and landslide in Esan land. So they would lie and do anything to preserve that zone. Unfortunately there is only so much lie can do
U knw nothing about Esan land..The one that challenged him is the king of Ewatto,Stop fighting a lose battle..By the way,Where you guys expecting Esan votes?When your oga openly disgraced our monarch? You must be dreaming.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by SoftP(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
His has always been disgraced’

Being disgrace @ the poll will be one of his numerous lost battle.

No doubt he is used to it.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Afolabimills(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oshomale is a disgrace he will surely pay for his sins

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Judeerons32: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
Where did you see the monarch. The onojies were seated in front of him.he had to look sideways outside to see d heckler. The video of the guy been dragged outside is online.
If you don't know let me educate you the Ojuromi was dethroned for supporting Ize iyamu yes the same POI and also slapping a woman for supporting Obaseki. Apc likely will not win Edo Central it has always been a pdp zone just like the south east. But the margin will be negligible. Oshiomhole unfortunately for you is not contesting. Poi is and he is likeable in Esan land. I ask you what has Obaseki done from Okaigben to Ewatto to igueben.
Notatribalist:
U knw nothing about Esan land..The one that challenged him is the king of Ewatto,Stop fighting a lose battle..By the way,Where you guys expecting Esan votes?When your oga openly disgraced our monarch? You must be dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Notatribalist(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Judeerons32:
Where did you see the monarch. The onojies were seated in front of him.he had to look sideways outside to see d heckler. The video of the guy been dragged outside is online.
If you don't know let me educate you the Ojuromi was dethroned for supporting Ize iyamu yes the same POI and also slapping a woman for supporting Obaseki. Apc likely will not win Edo Central it has always been a pdp zone just like the south east. But the margin will be negligible. Oshiomhole unfortunately for you is not contesting. Poi is and he is likeable in Esan land. I ask you what has Obaseki done from Okaigben to Ewatto to igueben.
Which POI is likeable in Esan? Don't let me insult you oh..For your info The Ojuromi slapped the woman for voting for APC instead of PDP,so POI is not even in the picture here..You asked what Obaseki has done in Esan,That should be our concerns not urs,we are OK with his performance in Esanland..

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Judeerons32: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Which we? I am Esan from Emaudo in Ekpoma.also Esan South East. Who is the we
Notatribalist:
Which POI is likeable in Esan? Don't let me insult you oh..For your info The Ojuromi slapped the woman for voting for APC instead of PDP,so POI is not even in the picture here..You asked what Obaseki has done in Esan,That should be our concerns not urs,we are OK with his performance in Esanland..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Judeerons32:
Which we? I am Esan from Emaudo in Ekpoma.also Esan South East. Who is the we
90% of the people from Esan are solidly behind the PDP... they've always believed in the institution... unlike APC which is a gathering of power grabbers and criminals...

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Top1gun: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Don't worry another person from Esan land will come tell you how foolish your submission is then you will reduce your %to 70 till you admit you are left with 3% vote for Obaseki.

osydennyz:

90% of the people from Esan are solidly behind the PDP... they've always believed in the institution... unlike APC which is a gathering of power grabbers and criminals...
Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Notatribalist(m): 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
osydennyz:

Don't mind him,can't you see I didn't quote him again?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Notatribalist(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
Top1gun:
Don't worry another person from Esan land will come tell you how foolish your submission is then you will reduce your %to 70 till you admit you are left with 3% vote for Obaseki.

Stop being foolish. Esan Kings had issue with Oshiomole and you expect their subjects to vote for him,you must be dreaming.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Explain Why He Dethroned King Of Uromi..video by Judeerons32: 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
I am sure you haven't heard the total and clear endorsement of the Ojirua of Irrua. POI is not Oshiomhole when it comes to Esan Land. He has more weight.he is liked more.right from the days of Lucky he has built his friendship.
osydennyz:

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Youths ‘break’ Abiodun’s CPS’ Head At Youth Event / 100 Northerners Leave Imo As 8 Killed, 6 Injured In Fresh Attack / Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.