Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal (2490 Views)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Poland Work Visa / Nigerians Living In Spain And Portugal, Please Come In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by dmickdx: 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Which of these countries is good.. considering employability, social integration, cost of living.
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Netherlands holland
He get why cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by 1beat(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Finland is very good country but too quiet and cold
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
1beat:
Finland is very good country but too quiet and cold
you don go there before cool
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
All are good but na your money be Koko. grin
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
Activist001:
All are good but na your money be Koko. grin
In most cases money ain't the problem
It those fûcking consular that are not ready to give us Visa sad
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Saintsquare(m): 12:01am On Aug 12, 2020
Holland- Nice country, good economy,easy for English speakers, people are open minded and free.

Finland- Very cold country, good economy, everyone speak English but for job opportunities (aside IT) you need at least B1 in Finnish language

1 Like

Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by transfer101: 11:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Saintsquare:
Holland- Nice country, good economy,easy for English speakers, people are open minded and free.

Finland- Very cold country, good economy, everyone speak English but for job opportunities (aside IT) you need at least B1 in Finnish language
Hi, can you advise on Msc admission in Holland?
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Saintsquare(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
transfer101:
Hi, can you advise on Msc admission in Holland?
There is a thread about Holland admission, I wish I could give more info but my knowledge regarding admission is limited.
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Hadampson(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2020
dmickdx:
Which of these countries is good.. considering employability, social integration, cost of living.

Netherlands

Finland

Portugal

Poland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by mekanta7(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Netherlands is best, but you will be required to pay 1year tuition which is around 10k to 15k euros. With other fees. The best thing is that the school applies for your study visa from Netherlands.
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2020
mekanta7:
Netherlands is best, but you will be required to pay 1year tuition which is around 10k to 15k euros. With other fees. The best thing is that the school applies for your study visa from Netherlands.
The op didn't tell you he is going there to read nw
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by mekanta7(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2020
ZIINI:

The op didn't tell you he is going there to read nw

The Op never ready to travel out from this shithole

2 Likes

Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by seunny4lif(m): 12:13am On Oct 26, 2020
Holland and Finland
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Cousin9999: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Poland is a toilet.
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2020
Cousin9999:
Poland is a toilet.
bro Abeg share more info about this country I want enter there next year. Make I no go make mistake bro

1 Like

Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Petyprincess(f): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2020
fighal:
bro Abeg share more info about this country I want enter there next year. Make I no go make mistake bro
Unfortunately he doesn't know nothing! If he could call Poland a toilet what is nigeria?

Some people will just log in to type rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

Unfortunately he doesn't know nothing! If he could call Poland a toilet what is nigeria?

Some people will just log in to type rubbish!
Mhen, I confuse o. I’ve some persons saying Poland is great, they actually influenced my decision plus their very affordable cost of education.

Sister Abeg you dey Poland?
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Petyprincess(f): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2020
fighal:
Mhen, I confuse o. I’ve some persons saying Poland is great, they actually influenced my decision plus their very affordable cost of education.

Sister Abeg you dey Poland?
I am not in Poland but please if you want to leave Nigeria for good don't start relying on people that never left their backyard discourage you!
These days you will see many discouragement,if everyone are listening to what people are saying nobody will be traveling!!

Poland is one of affordable university in shengen zone nd gives you free access to other EU countries with 181 visa free access(from Henley passport ranking)yet someone is calling it toilet

1 Like

Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

I am not in Poland but please if you want to leave Nigeria for good don't start relying on people that never left their backyard discourage you!
These days you will see many discouragement,if everyone are listening to what people are saying nobody will be traveling!!

Poland is one of affordable university in shengen zone nd gives you free access to other EU countries with 181 visa free access(from Henley passport ranking)yet someone is calling it toilet
Thanks jare... as long as the quality of life there is better than that of Nigeria I’m good to go.
Thank you
Re: Choose Poland, Holland, Finland And Portugal by leksbore(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
pls shed more light on finland

(1) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Canada With 5M / Sweden Visa / The New Electronic Passport Or The Old One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.