Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) (1594 Views)

New York Times: It Had Been Biafra's Nonā€ibo Minority That Suffered Most / This Picture Summerizes Igbos And Biafra[photos] / Yul Edochie Meets Ralph Uwazuruike, 'The Supreme Leader Of Biafra' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
An Esan lady posted this on an Esan facebook group, several Esan people shared their opinions on her post.

The Question now is, is Esan/Edo really a part of Biafra?

I will say no, don't know about you.. Cos Edo will prefer to stick with Niger delta than to be in a country where almost everyone speaks Ibo. This is just my thoughts though, reactions from the group did differ from mine.. Posting them shortly.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM..

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by kingzizzy: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Edo state is not part of Biafra except for the Igbo speaking Igbanke people. Anyone else talking about Biafra in Edo state, except for Igbanke, is just trying to be mischievous

8 Likes

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ipob and dumb propaganda ehn. Let them just give them the biafra. Most of its citizens will run back to Nigeria as immigrants

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by cremedelacreme: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kikikiki.......Igbos don suffer. People dey talk Esans sef follow dey talk. Chai grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by Godons1: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
How will those cowards achive that? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Reactions

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
Edo state is not part of Biafra except for the Igbo speaking Igbanke people. Anyone else talking about Biafra in Edo state, except for Igbanke, is just trying to be mischievous
My own thoughts as well.. But I think the Esan people are buying the idea, cos it seems the harbour so much hate for their fellow Edo people (Benin and Afemai) especially the Binis, each time you go to their groups you hear them debating about bini, but you hardly see that in Bini or Etsako groups.. They are even clamouring for a state of their own, hence why majority supported the biafra move.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by Dedetwo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
freshkpomo:
An Esan lady posted this on an Esan facebook group, several Esan people shared their opinions on her post.

The Question now is, is Esan/Edo really a part of Biafra?

I will say no, don't know about you.. Cos Edo will prefer to stick with Niger delta than to be in a country where almost everyone speaks Ibo. This is just my thoughts though, reactions from the group did differ from mine.. Posting them shortly.

#NYM..

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12106840_img20200811111625144_jpeg347b8046ad239eb0a22ad412d8416e51
https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12106841_img20200811111605098_jpegd0358cffdf45cb47a0158f1d248b5dcb

God bless Nigeria

Which Biafra was the goon talking about? The country which was called Biafra never included Edo however parts of the goofy "Niger Delta" which was referenced in the vomit was part of Biafra.
Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
cremedelacreme:
Kikikiki.......Igbos don suffer. People dey talk Esans sef follow dey talk. Chai grin grin grin grin
It is Nnamdi Kanu that is delusional for adding Edo and Delta to his carved map of Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
matex97:
It is Nnamdi Kanu that is delusional for adding Edo and Delta to his carved map of Biafra.
Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by Arda1000(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
matex97:
he added only the Igbo speaking parts,get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arda1000:
You need to pray for sense activation. He added Edo state as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by Azmanaty: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chai!!

See ordinary Esan! Every Tom dick and Harry now want to use Igbos to shine.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by Biafrannuke: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Even the screenshots you cropped and posted couldn't get a majority that hates Biafra. What was the Facebook user doing on Radio Biafra?

Anyway Edo is not Part of Biafra. It's now obvious that some people use unprovoked denials to court the attention of Biafrans.
Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by flokii: 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
Do people still take those land grabbers serious?

They complain of being slaves in Nigeria but want to forcefully take minorities as slaves with them to biafra. Do those kind of people deserve pity/freedom? You be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by Ojiofor: 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Arda1000:

Don't even lie for him because his new Biafra included all Niger Delta tribes and part of Benue and Kogi state in his map.
Nnamdi has conquered and expanded his online Republic to Edo state and Middle Belt and soon may get to Sokoto and Ibadan.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/urhobo-rejects-inclusion-biafra-map-warns-ipob-massob/

1 Like

Re: Reactions Over Esan Been Biafra (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Azmanaty cremedelacreme:
Chai!!

See ordinary Esan! Every Tom dick and Harry now want to use Igbos to shine.
This is one reason why any sensible tribe should never support you guys or join any of the major ethnic groups if this pulls through. Niger delta will be on their own. I am not from Esan, but as I read both of your comments I felt like throwing up.. You guys just insulted a full tribe.. This shows how you will marginalise them if they eventually join your biafra.

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari And Nasir El-Rufai Should Face International Criminal Court / Edo 2020: Wike Blows Hot, Tells President Buhari What To Do (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.