Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi (1516 Views)

Religion of peace: See what Palestinians are doing to Christians (picture) / I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant / My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by Abasman008(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
I was going through wikiWikip today and saw dozens of rebel groups... Guess the group that had the highest?

#islam.. makes me feel unsafe anytime...

Why don't they allow people practice what they want? Why do they with time turn their arms against people who welcome them?

Why do they want to push their religion into everyone with a cool violent force that increases with time.....and try to control things..

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by Edyice: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
I will change me religion if I was born Muslims and see all their trouble , WAHALA and others ..

This is not religion

It's a death trap

8 Likes

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by Auxtin85(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
They are naturally wicked, you can’t beat that, they are the Antichrist the Bible talked about

7 Likes

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by Olabode971(f): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
At Sound of Allahu Akbar

If you don't run for your life; your own don Pop be that, like popcorn..

grin

IslamMaBad gan...
grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by butterfly777(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
I was born a Muslim. Thank God I am now a Christian.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by iaamxavier(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Pls Stop Religious incitements

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by jcross19: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
our federal government are terrorists!. Nigeria is gone very shameful to so called pastors that help to achieved this aim.
Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by softeeg: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
iaamxavier:
Pls Stop Religious incitements

Abi oo
Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by chrisxxx(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
When u talk about violence in Islam they refer you to Christianity of old. How the then Christians massacred unbelievers then. But the difference is clear. Very few hands had the Bible then. Those who had it and were doing the wrong things knew their actions were not in consonant with Christianity.
This is not the same with Islam. The Quaran supports violence. Violence in it's entirety because of what the founder was passing through then. Some of his verses was particularly to defend himself. He had problems the Jews, Christians and the ruling family of the Arabians. He could not afford to be a peacemaker.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by Passionate888: 2:05am On Aug 13, 2020
Islamabad grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by greatbuc(m): 5:14am On Aug 13, 2020
Quran 9 vs 29. If I am a true Muslim, I'll do what this verse say without flinching
Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by butterfly777(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2020
I was born and raised a Muslim, and I am now a christian. So I am knowledgeable about Islam.

Islam claims to be a religion of peace. But the issue is that their meaning of peace is different from the usual meaning of peace.

The peace Islam talks about is more of surrender. An acceptance without resistance. It means total surender to the will of Allah (the Islamic leaders, etc).

This surrender can be achieved in two ways:
1. Willingly submitting to Islam.
Or
2. Being forced to accept and submit to Islam. (Subjugation)

That is why you see Muslims killing others and forcing them to accept Islam. Even in Muslim countries, there is a lot of subjugation of Muslims to do the will of Allah ( or the leaders).

So, it's all about force and domination, to make you powerless to struggle or resist.

Islam categorizes the world into two major groups:
1. Dar al-Harb, meaning house of war. These are countries that are not ruled by Islamic laws.
2. Dar al-islam, meaning house of Islam. These are countries ruled by Islamic laws.

The third is one is dar al-sulh, meaning house of treaty. These are countries that have entered agreement with the government of Islamic states not to attack Muslims/protect them from attack. Of course, this is usually when the Muslims do not have the upper hand. When they have the upper hand somewhere, it is oppression and subjugation.

This is the peace of Islam. Subjugate people till they are powerless to resist.

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by kogi2010: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2020
butterfly777:
I was born and raised a Muslim, and I am now a christian. So I am knowledgeable about Islam.

Islam claims to be a religion of peace. But the issue is that their meaning of peace is different from the usual meaning of peace.

The peace Islam talks about is more of surrender. An acceptance without resistance. It means total surender to the will of Allah (the Islamic leaders, etc).

This surrender can be achieved in two ways:
1. Willingly submitting to Islam.
Or
2. Being forced to accept and submit to Islam. (Subjugation)

That is why you see Muslims killing others and forcing them to accept Islam. Even in Muslim countries, there is a lot of subjugation of Muslims to do the will of Allah ( or the leaders).

So, it's all about force and domination, to make you powerless to struggle or resist.

Islam categorizes the world into two major groups:
1. Dar al-Harb, meaning house of war. These are countries that are not ruled by Islamic laws.
2. Dar al-islam, meaning house of Islam. These are countries ruled by Islamic laws.

The third is one is dar al-sulh, meaning house of treaty. These are countries that have entered agreement with the government of Islamic states not to attack Muslims/protect them from attack. Of course, this is usually when the Muslims do not have the upper hand. When they have the upper hand somewhere, it is oppression and subjugation.

This is the peace of Islam. Subjugate people till they are powerless to resist.
rubbish ifvu were a Muslim b4 as claimed u must have read where the Koran said no compulsion in region and it also stated that unto u ur religion and unto me my religion. stop talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by butterfly777(m): 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
kogi2010:

rubbish ifvu were a Muslim b4 as claimed u must have read where the Koran said no compulsion in region and it also stated that unto u ur religion and unto me my religion. stop talking rubbish

Bros, do you mean what I said about suppression in Islam is false?
Are Muslims not told to tax non-muslims?
Kill them, etc?
Answer, please.
Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by RAGEofFIRE: 4:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
undecided

A religion which instigates jihad on unbelievers cannot be said to be peaceful.
I have met a lot of wonderful and nice muslims. However, they are outnumbered by the vile and barbaric ones.

RIP Malcolm X.
RIP Sankara.
RIP Nzeogwu.

2 Likes

Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by kogi2010: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2020
butterfly777:

Bros, do you mean what I said about suppression in Islam is false? Are Muslims bit told to tax unbelievers? Kill infidels, etc? Answer, please.
did Christians kill on believers in old testerment?
Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by Ancecoker(m): 12:02am On Aug 14, 2020
John 14vs6
Jesus said to him, β€œI am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Re: Is Islam Truly A Religion Of Peace?check Out What I Found About Them On Wikipedi by butterfly777(m): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2020
kogi2010:

did Christians kill on believers in old testerment?

In the Old Testament, their were territorial wars. Nations and kingdoms fought against one another, and the kingdoms of Israel were involved.

But the Israelites never fought any kingdom because they were unbelievers. They fought each other to claim territories, defend their own territories, or for other diplomatic conflicts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moments After Showing Off: See What These 2 Boys Were Caught Doing [VIDEO] / Is This Real Or Fake. AM I BEING SCAMMED? / Policemen Kill South African-based Man For Overtaking Patrol Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.