Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant (26094 Views)

Police Sergeant Attempts Committing Suicide In Abia State / Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by AtorKelly(m): 7:15am On Jan 09, 2022
A Police Sergeant, Haruna Yusuf, has disclosed how he stole a rifle from a mosque in the police station and sold it to a disc jockey.

Yusuf, who was paraded with six other persons, suspected to be cultists, said he sold the English Berretta pistol at the sum of N47,000 to the DJ, who was said to be an amourer for the cult group in Omu-Aran, Kwara state.

He adds, “I am traffic warden serving in Kwara state. I was on a special duty when I was arrested on November 30, 2021 by a team from IRT. I was arrested with regards to a missing fire arm. I found the firearm behind a mosque in my division and “Instead of me to take the firearm to my colleagues at the station, I mistakenly sold it to a DJ for N47,000. I actually don’t know what came over me. After I disposed it, I learnt firearm was missing but I could not confess that I sold it so as not to get into trouble.

“I also sold a local revolver pistol. I got the pistol from an event organised by my kinsmen. I actually bought it N25,000 due to the incessant killings by herdsmen in my town. I was afraid with the security situation in the country that was why I bought it”.

Yusuf, according to the Commissioner of Police, Olawale Olokode, would first be tried administratively before he would be prosecuted.

He added that the owner of the weapon, late Inspector Ehigimetor Ileso was dismissed due to the case of the missing firearm before he later died due to the incident.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/i-mistakenly-sold-a-firearm-i-found-at-the-mosque-to-a-dj-police-sergeant/

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistakenly sold lol

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Unrated900(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Only The Fulani writes such bittersweet English On media

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by adecz: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2022
⭕️ ⏩ He also 'mistakenly' spent
the 47k realized from the sale❗️❗️ grin

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by uncleck: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Never forget the 11th commandment...

Thou shall not be caught

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by inoki247: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistake bawo...

And you also mistakenly receive payment...

And you mistakenly spend the money..

38 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Abbeyme: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Village pple are interested in your matter

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by ibrutex(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
I Ashua you , you will mistakenly go-to jail

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Kobicove(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
This defence sounds very ridiculous...

How can a person say he mistakenly sold a firearm that was stolen in the first instance?

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Truthisunique2: 7:48am On Jan 09, 2022
Mosques is always the safe heaven for arms and ammunition

16 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Judolisco(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
U mistakenly collected the money and gave him d gun mistakenly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by AfroKnight: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
grin

And you mistakenly received credit alert.

Nigeria police to the world!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Badonasty(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Lol…at least he no blame devil

8 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by ojun50(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistake Kwa
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by lekkicctv(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2022
cool Affordable CCTV Security Cameras now available with backup batteries for you to watch Live remotely anywhere anytime

08128410762, 09013101656 Call/WhatsApp

Audio Recording
Infrared Night Vision
Motion Detection Notification
1080p HD Camera Lens
Indoor/ Outdoor
SDCard Port for recording (up to 128GB)
Cloud Storage option

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by BigBelleControl(m): 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
For him to have sold it for a paltry sum of 47k, th means that wasn't his first and would not have been the last if he wasn't arrested.

Policeman doing police thing.

3 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Burgerlomo: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
He mistakenly sold a firearm and also mistakenly collect the money cool

5 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by wilfred101: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing wey person pikin no go hear for this naija... Mistakingly kee u there.. Nonsense and ingredient

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Irupetepete: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2022
What did I just read?
You mistakenly took it, mistakenly looked for a dj, mistakenly slept at home till it was noticed the gun was missing..
Dem suppose mistakenly send you to jail

4 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2022
He should be jailed for life. He's a gun runner for cultist and bandits.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by greenie77: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2022
And mistakenly collected N47,000 for it tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Corroro: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Did I just see Mistakenly?
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by gambia(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Trust Nigeria police at your own peril.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by fasho01(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistake kee you there sergeant
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by IMASTEX: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
We understand such mistake happens. Sadly the judge will also mistakenly give you your time in jail. He won't know when he would mistakenly pass the judgement.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by JosephXavier: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Just _as Sheikh Gumi mistakingly supported terrorism and banditry

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by faceland: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2022
adecz:

He also 'mistakenly' spent
the 47k realized from the sale❗️❗️ grin

Only 47k. I wish he had sold it to me, mistakenly. That is good price.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2022
I do hope you don't mistakenly go to prison tho.. grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by realtestament(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2022
He mistakenly spend some time in jail....

mistake na mistake
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by EternalBeing: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) / Kidnappers Operate Along Owo/Benin Road, Policeman Shot Dead, Another Wounded / Chinese Man Commits Suicide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.