Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space (2627 Views)

Xioami Spys On Their Customer's Data, How True Is This / The Nigerian Smartphone Industry And The Effect Of Oppo’s First Year / Should I Go For Xioami Redmi 4x Or Tecno Phantom 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:22am On Aug 12, 2020
If u have access to like 500 to 1000 emails, quote me and lets do business
Re: You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space by edoairways: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2020
ubev01:
tecno, infinix, itel, samsung, Apple, gionee and others have been selling for years. That data suggests that only 2 of these sells more than xiaomi FOR NOW. Most of these brands have superstars promoting their products but here they are, beaten by a company that don't even advertise, a company that only have nairaland e-warriors. So if that data is insignificant, what then will you say about those other brands that didn't make the cut?
That is the reality, a company can decide to window dressing report just to portray them as the best brand with high sales. Virtually all the phone companies are guilty of this
Re: You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space by akp202(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
drjprince:
make una Cry me a river cheesy
so stating the fact base on my experience amounts to crying? Y are u this unfortunate and daft?
Re: You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space by dsnet: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
These are still the authentic top 4 smartphone brands in Nigeria in terms of shipment and marketshare.

We shall see by the end of the year if Xiaomi has truly been able to edge Huawei out of 5th place. It is possible, thanks especially to Huawei's current predicaments.

Re: You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space by Playermayweda(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
LadySarah:
When do we celebrate our own phones instead of arguing over transsion or non transsion phones from other countries?

Xaomi or Naomi! Nigeria remains a dumping ground.

We can't if there are not good enough,Even if our country creates no awareness has been made towards them
Re: You Won't Believe Where Xioami Ranks In The Nigerian Smartphone Space by edoairways: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
dsnet:
These are still the authentic top 4 smartphone brands in Nigeria in terms of shipment and marketshare.

We shall see by the end of the year if Xiaomi has truly been able to edge Huawei out of 5th place. It is possible, thanks especially to Huawei's current predicaments.

Yeah!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Infinix Note 8i Gaming Review - Heating, Battery And Speaker Test / Iphone X Or Redmi note 10 Pro? / Abeokuta Phone Sale And Swap Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.