Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Is It Normal?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal?? (269 Views)

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal?? by konjifide: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
My last ex girlfriend which and i patted ways few months ago.

She is the kind of boring type when it comes to sex. She doesn't kiss nor romance all she does is to lie down while i stroke my dick to make it hard and also she is slim to the extent i hardly get turned on while seeing her....

So when we were together i do have poor erection and sometimes find it hard to get turned.
And moreover i do exercises , eat fruits and vegetables well so i was fit but she made me look like i had problem.

Even for her to stroke my dick she find it irritating touching dick.

She no Sabi kiss, romance or any form of oral...

So i met a babe just for hook up and on mere seeing her i get turned on immediately and the sex was great to the extent i didn't even ejaculated during second round which my dick was still hard and ready.

Then i knew the problem was from my ex

So is it normal that there are some ladies we don't get turned on immediately despite seeing their unclothedness??

Bcus after i left her d other ladies i met i never experienced difficulties
Re: Is It Normal?? by konjifide: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2020
The funny part was a friend of mine working in the lab advised me then to try another girl that it's normal but i never listened...

So was it that i didn't find her sexually attractive or what?
Re: Is It Normal?? by woleabayo(f): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
yes its
Re: Is It Normal?? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
To know whether she is the problem or not try to forward her to any of your friends to see if results will be the same.
Re: Is It Normal?? by Vyzz: 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2020
So u no talk everything for there... U join come dey drag ftc...

For this nobody will reply
Re: Is It Normal?? by DaddyRochie1642: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Oga to Slap you dey hungry me

It's like you're a Learner in sex grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Haters: Get Rid Of The Negativity & Keep Your Zen / Want To Last Long In Bed? / Gists About Sex You Will Not Want To Ask That Show Maturity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.