Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister (27721 Views)

n-power Batch C: Umar Farouq Hints On Those To Be Enrolled / Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Peters1234: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Madam abeg pay salary
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by smogup: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
driand:
She said that the registration, which commenced on June 26, was to end on July 26 but was extended by two weeks.

The above was what actually beat my imagination...

You needed 500k, you got more than 10 times and you still extended by 2 weeks?

Buhari you are doing well

Everything about this government is just scam!
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Henrydata(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
This shows the level of unemployment in the country

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Flairoqy(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
It mustn't always be negative, the government probably saw fit that this is the ideal way to survey and check statistics on the rate of unemployment in the economy, it'd be best if the best out of each successful batch get a real job as I believe some may do while most won't get a job... Ratio 1:5. The government is corrupt but the president mean well on NPOWER, Let's give him that.
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by eedimo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
driand:
She said that the registration, which commenced on June 26, was to end on July 26 but was extended by two weeks.

The above was what actually beat my imagination...

You needed 500k, you got more than 10 times and you still extended by 2 weeks?

Buhari you are doing well
lol
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by oyeb15: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
taking pride in failure. In 2016 ,less than 2 million people registered despite d portal being opened for 4months just because most people were conformable with their jobs. But as APC government continue with their obnixious policies, millions of people lost their jobs.
Now this woman is taking pride in 5million jobless applicants instead of the Federal government to sit tight and address unemployment issue in this con3.

As long as unemployment persist , social ills and crime will pesist and our government fail to access d foundation of these ills.

I see democracy coming to an end in January 2022 in Nigeria.
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Something tells me the black mind is idle...

Affilliate Marketing can employ those jobless youth of we can just open our mind to learning New things....

its is very possible to start earning $2k - $5k monthly as an affilliate marketer here in Nigeria, working comfortably from your home....

*Knowledge, Information is really Power*

Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Amos1423(m): 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
How many million was telling project meant for again self? ����
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Annychibest(f): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
When they have given almost all the slots to the northerners.
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Yus2020: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
sadiya Umar Farouq the most corrupt woman APC led government and Buhari are theifs
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by ikorodureporta: 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
goshen26:
We will continue to have high number of applicants when we applicants like our government, whose integrity is small

We have many among the applicants who have job but still want to eat 30k per month. While not allow jobless guys alone to apply...

Another reason while we have high applicants is Pandemic has made many to lose their jobs

I blame d govt for all ths it's because of their selfish interests. I'm sure some percentage of the allocated funds is going into someone's account.

At this point, people don't need to be paid to learn. If they really want to tackle unemployment, they shl just use the ITF centres , other places & use part of the money as running cost. They shl throw it open to all those interested irrespective of their age & academic strength, then make it a continuous training program of 3 months each. In a year they can run 3 batches.
Can't somebody learn stuffs like shoe making, welding, tailoring, plumbing, electrical works, baking, digital marketing, carpentry, etc within 3months??

Many people are willing to learn but can't due to lack of opportunity...
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by IKBARUTEN11(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
bolrew:

Look for better source of living not Npower
kk. Half bread is beta dan none
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Cryptofxt10: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
I applied.
Wat is my probability of being selected?

I seriously need a source of living

Come and learn forex trading
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by mydanny: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
let your money work for you. contact me on Whatsapp for info..

Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
hidhrhis:
That suppose to tell them their there is great unemployment in the country that needs serious attention but this government is blind they can only be shocked with the numbers that applied without providing a solution
If they tackle unemployment the citizens will have something good to say about them but it is one-sided corruption fight they will be doing in which the money recovered will still be squandered
Nigerian government has no solution to anything.

1 Like

Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by driand(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
smogup:

Everything about this government is just scam!

Ultimately
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Investnow2017: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
maxixplicit:
Five Million (5,000,000.00) People applied for a job of 400,000 Capacity. What a country
... And to think that is already more than the population of many countries in the world! New Zealand for instance is just some 6m.
Is this time bomb not a signal to those in power? Which other index do they need to know that the situation has become desperate? Meanwhile that is not the unemployment figure! Terrible! The world is in a mess. UK has close to 1m.
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Investnow2017: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Supermugu:
... Govmnt can not employe everyone undecided

5,000,000 - 400,000 = 4 , 600, 000.

Where we go carry those 4 , 600 000. go
More are even being depoted from various countries around the world to swell the figures. About 5,000 or so are stranded in UAE battling to return!
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by askakim(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
I was once applying for this N power some 4years back then before baba God pick my calls...
We live in a country where if you don't have leg like us, you need the G-Factor...
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Investnow2017: 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Supermugu:
... Govmnt can not employe everyone undecided

5,000,000 - 400,000 = 4 , 600, 000.

Where we go carry those 4 , 600 000. go
More are even being deported from various countries around the world to swell the figures. About 5,000 or so are stranded in UAE battling to return!
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Investnow2017: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
tizteezy:
Is this news?
Is she sure the applicants aren't up to 10 million?

Every year, we churn out millions of graduates from Federal and state owned Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education as well as Privately owned institutions with little or no plans to create jobs or enabling environment for them to thrive.

I wouldn't be surprised 20 million have applied
Create job you say? More industires are even being destroyed - SMEs are now a shadow of their former selves. The economy is not expanding and then now the pandemic!
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Cholison(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Isorite ooo
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by CalebLebsco56(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
My problem here is that you are looking for 400,000 and 5million applied, why Extending it, instead of selection for next stage....
The year is already going, if really they want to select people they wont extend it..Npower is not serious...there is Poverty in the Land!!
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by quiteboy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
Shame on her, that she even has to talk about something like that.
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by stevnwigw1: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
See the problem of Nigeria here!!!

Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by asatemple(f): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
...& they need only 400,000
don’t mind them, audio extension
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by phantom24: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
bigpicture001:
No info in the press release.. Sh is just dodging the obvious questions like : when will batch A and B be paid.. When will batch C interview be held etc... That's the info ppl want to hear... Not this
a week ago they said batch c will be included in next year's budget as there's no funds. This year is for clearing debts of previous batches.
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by chubinwa(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
It is well with my soul
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by pusapou(m): 11:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
With falsified ages, using sworn affidavit from our porous court system
Re: Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister by Slymonster(m): 11:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
For a 30k job. 5million people for a job of 400000people they need.. What a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin City Vs Asaba City Which Provide More Job Opportunities / List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.