Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff (26684 Views)

EFCC Arrests Mohammed Wakil Over Dubious Payment / Abba Kyari: The Untold Story Of President Buhari’s Chief Of Staff / APC Group Protests Against Abba Kyari, Buhari’s Chief Of Staff In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
SmartProf:
While I blame the impersonator, I think the victim must be a very greedy & foolish fellow. U paid $50,000 to someone who claims to be capable of making you S.A to the President on Oil and Gas? So effectively I'm sure the victim had began to prepare himself to resume his new office and relocate to Abuja to chop life, only to discover he had been scammed by another of Hushpuppi's disciples. If I were the DSS, after arresting the fraudster, I would have also given the victim a heavy slap to wake him up from a mental state of greed. The DSS officials should put an eye on that fraudster else he may impersonate the DG of DSS, while in DSS custody.

You didn't read the article

The victim contacted the DSS...who helped him set up a sting operation to catch the crooks.

The DSS Spokesman said Momoh had worked briefly some time ago as an aide to someone in the Presidential Villa and had some knowledge of the workings of the environment.

Momoh and his team had visited Aniogu in his house in Abuja to collect the money.

Afunanya said Aniogu suspected they were fraudulent and alerted authorities leading to a sting operation that was conducted by the Service, where Momoh was nabbed.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Buliwyf: 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
SmartProf:
While I blame the impersonator, I think the victim must be a very greedy & foolish fellow. U paid $50,000 to someone who claims to be capable of making you S.A to the President on Oil and Gas? So effectively I'm sure the victim had began to prepare himself to resume his new office and relocate to Abuja to chop life, only to discover he had been scammed by another of Hushpuppi's disciples. If I were the DSS, after arresting the fraudster, I would have also given the victim a heavy slap to wake him up from a mental state of greed. The DSS officials should put an eye on that fraudster else he may impersonate the DG of DSS, while in DSS custody.

Try and read to understand before writing epistle. The potential victim was smarter than you are making him out to be.

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Cousin9999: 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
lol Wow. I wonder what he would have done if he got away with it.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Hndrrxxx(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
fuxk

when is all this bullshyt going to end shocked shocked shocked
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Usmanbubu(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
wetin concern me
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by oluwasegun007(m): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kyari or gambari....
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by adecz: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
One day, one day,
na Buhari I go impersonate!!

I go come go China go collect
loan on behalf of una, come waka
leave una zoo !! cool cool cool

Abeg, make una suggest which
country I go hide wet FBI no go come
catch me like #Puppi !! grin

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by umbroxxx(m): 6:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Wigetsolar:
I am in Shock!!!
like uncle booheri

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Farki: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
That's good, in the meantime they should find and arrest the corrupt politicians and terrorist sponsors who defrauded 200 million people out of billions of naira.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Exmilitant(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
cheesy
Ma hussle all of us dey hussle for this useless country free the man jor
because no be your father $50k dem want collect abi?
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Openbusiness4: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
4tomandchi:
Dude paid $50,000 to open the gate of our national treasury so that he can loot more but landed in hell. Serves him right.
he didn't pay. He set him up for the arrest.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Trimque2k1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/dss-arrests-42-year-old-man-for-impersonating-buharis-chief-of-staff/

But he dat was willing to bribe to get an appointment unkor, oh some will call it lobby abi
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by jaxxy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
He’s a nobody off course he will be arrested. undecided
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by abbey621(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I have no issue with that, but I'm looking forward the day I will receive a news that a politician who betrayed his People's trust been arrested. Then we can start talking about living the Nigerian dream

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only. Pay after Service

Betraying people's trust has never been a crime in most countries. Incompetency and being a bad leader are not crimes any Constitution can arrest you for grin grin grin. This is why I prefer Military rule angry angry
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by israelmao(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
There's one of the local sayings that goes this way,when someone that engages in open defecation squats for a long time over his human waste different kinds of flies would definitely invade him,service chiefs have overstayed their welcome and outlived their usefulness that is why even a bloody civilian could impersonate one of them.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by airminem(f): 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
This govt is worst in than ever
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by undefeateds: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
dynicks:
All these PENIS people sef....
lol,u people will never kill me,so the beat don change
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
BIG CRIME PAYS!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by morris477(m): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Sai baba
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by nextstep(m): 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Na wah oh... so if I had $50,000 I will still be looking for work? I be mumu?
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by anonimi: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
abbey621:
Betraying people's trust has never been a crime in most countries. Incompetency and being a bad leader are not crimes any Constitution can arrest you for grin grin grin. This is why I prefer Military rule angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10029624_img20190729022002_jpegcf442e3873d6f3f168d2ac70fb447472

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Desperation at its peak.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by subcbouy: 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hushpuppy family. Too many of them like MTN, everywhere you go.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65QDJxiR3nU

Man. United versus Jay Jay Okocha
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by CioAngels(f): 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2020
Who cares about what they do to them, do they about me? What have they done to politicians stealing billions belonging to all Nigerians? Who is a saints amongst them?
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Vikalinda(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2020
Money was paid in Nigeria, recipient is a Nigerian, even the victim is a Nigerian in Nigeria. why state the amount In dollars. it be like u no wan make we know the actual amount as at when paid.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by ymstar(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol trouble sleep Yanga go wake am but back to the matter this chief of staff quiet oo.abi na figure head chief is staff
There's is a proverb that says:
The wise, is the one who learns from other people's mistake.

Baba mi, him people from Ilorin don tell am say make him live a low profile life and keep his down, chop him money low key until the end of buhari's tenure
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by bejeria101(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
The dead one or the one we never see?
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Prince Momoh For Impersonating Buhari’s Chief Of Staff by Fcwilly: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is for us to know the activities going on in that presidential villa, that place stinks with corruption. What that guy did is exactly what's going on there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Stops Grants For Youths, Alleges Misappropriation / IPOB, Ambazonian Enjoying Global Sympathy - Babagana Monguno, NSA Raises Alarm / BBC Links Reno Omokri To Facebok Page Supporting Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.