Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot (43814 Views)

Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures) / Nwele Michael Chukwudi 'Chuchu' Tattoos Angela Okorie’s Face On His Body / Meet Desmond Chuchu: Angela Okorie’s Fiance’s Identity Unveiled In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by frankmoney(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
She's lying

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Eniola40(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
grin grin madam talk true
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by blackgold7777(f): 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kingpele:
Am ok. With that but when you reach 70 years unmarried just don't try to seduce my son to marry you... Cos I will make sure thunder from Swahili fire u
U DON SEE SWAHILI THUNDER BE\4??
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by meobizy(f): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Don't mind them.
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Kobicove(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
Why did she not deny it all along? undecided
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by fergie001: 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please, who finsihed reading the write-up, what did she say?
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
fergie001:
Please, who finsihed reading the write-up, what did she say?
she said that u are a lazy youth grin

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Tgstar100(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
LOL 😂 😂 😂 NA WA OOO
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by fergie001: 7:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fuckdem:
she said that u are a lazy youth grin
Even if na term paper sef.....e no long reach like dis abeg....wetin she talk?
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
fergie001:

Even if na term paper sef.....e no long reach like dis abeg....wetin she talk?
grin

She say Nigerian bloggers no get sense.... She do musical video shoot... They say na wedding she do
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Hezmatosky: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
That can be a male sex doll. Look at it well, it's not even smiling sad
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by fergie001: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fuckdem:
grin

She say Nigerian bloggers no get sense.... She do musical video shoot... They say na wedding she do
Don't lie...you followed the topic like me....you no read am grin grin cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Lydiahandmade(f): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
How much is E-commerce website?
galop11:
KINDLY CONTACT IF YOU NEED A WEBSITE | BLOG | SEO | E-COMMERCE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12109074_britntksysneieyw_jpeg_jpegf9385e846a9faead18fb315525e596a7

CLICK IMAGE TO GET IN TOUCH
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by offset67(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
I talk am, it has ended in tears

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by ehinmowo: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

Abi kasala Don burst she quickly change the narrative? grin

Olosho still won remain in the market grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Angy55(f): 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
It was a music video she actually did with the guy. I watched the video today.
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Incognitress(f): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Am I the only one who noticed that this lady can't write or spell properly to save her life? undecided
Couldn't even make sense of the whole thing.

So much for a celebrity!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Bobotic(m): 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2020
I am tired to calm down oh grin

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Proffdada: 8:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
For once aunty Kemi met her match cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by morris477(m): 8:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
If she marry him na bad thing
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by sunkieisland(m): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
So Wikipedia dey lie now......

Check her out on Wikipedia and know the truth for yourself, unless say the writer of the wiki na Kemi herself

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lydiahandmade:
How much is E-commerce website?

Get In Touch With Me
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Powerexpert: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
The fixer, fixed it!!!!
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Annychibest(f): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Attention seeking.. She employed a strategy.. Now when the said baby chuchu comes out, she will make enough sales because people will rush to buy to see.. Ndi amebo

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Duru009(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
She actually got marry from a reliable source but the backlash was just too much for her and her family.

Beside it was discovered she is older than the guy with 12yrs

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Uwamgbede26: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Inukwa..
E be so many things seriously
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by victorian(f): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Duru009:
She actually got marry from a reliable source but the backlash was just too much for her and her family.

Beside it was discovered she is older than the guy with 12yrs

Age is not the issue here .

You know why? She didn't kidnap the guy in handcuffs and marry . Their prewedding pics were all over the news , and I can bet u, before families of a guy and families of a lady will keep calm about a supposedly marriage ,and allow it to happen? Warning from either sides must have fall into deaf ears by both the groom and bride .

The only thing that wil make her openly deny she's married is she must have found out the guy is not as rich as he claimed .

Lol.

Eyes Don open !

Kasala Don burst .

She reminds me of one of my aunt in those days . :DD
Her bf borrowed lots of money to trip her and she fell gullibly and married the guy, thinking she's married into wealth .

As soon as she found out the guy was acting a script ! She left him with her 7months pregnancy. Lol

God forgive me.

Guys o! May God reveal all una antics amen!
Re: Angela Okorie: I Am Not Married, It's “Baby Chuchu” Music Video Shoot by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nairaland is one of them undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teddylicious: Chisom Okprara Suffering From Depression (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Hangs Out With Davido As He Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.