Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,841 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:56 AM

Persecutions Are Part Of God's Blessings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Persecutions Are Part Of God's Blessings (149 Views)

God's Blessings Are Not Material Based Alone / 'trump-jong Meeting'd Ease Christian Persecutions In N. Korea' / Testimonies From The Lord's Chosen Programme, God's Blessings For Higher Level ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Persecutions Are Part Of God's Blessings by davidinchrist(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
True Christians are not always saved from dangers: persecutions. In fact, most of the apostles were KILLED. Unlike the old times of Daniel and others.

PERSECUTIONS and spiritual blessings, especially things of the kingdom of God are the MAJOR promises, blessings of Jesus in the New testament:

Mark 10:29-30 KJV
And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath LEFT house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,

[30] But he shall RECEIVE an "hundredfold" now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, "WITH PERSECUTIONS"; and in the world 'to come' Eternal life.

It is Modern Christianity: Prosperity, Health and Wealth, Mixed Old Covenant Gospel PREACHERS, that have by the inspiration of the flesh/devil got "sweet" Christian lives 'without' tribulations, testing, sufferings, etc. A major example of their FALSE messages or lives is "the Rapture Before the Great Tribulation Doctrines" that has FOOLED millions for years.

I believe John the Baptist (who was beheaded), Stephen (who was stoned to death), Peter (who was hanged upside down, according to tradition) and others SURELY preached the exact OPPOSITE of the belief of these GREAT, highly esteemed preachers of Men and Money; NOT of Jesus.

2 Timothy 3:12 KJV
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus SHALL SUFFER persecution.

Matthew 24:9 KJV
Then shall they deliver you up to be AFFLICTED, and shall KILL YOU: and ye shall be hated of ALL nations for my name's sake.

Matthew 5:10 KJV
BLESSED are they which are PERSECUTED for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

FINALLY:
Acts 14:22 KJV
... and that we must through MUCH TRIBULATION ENTER into the Kingdom of God.

Rev.2.10 - DO NOT FEAR any of those THINGS which you are ABOUT TO SUFFER. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be TESTED, and you will HAVE TRIBULATION ten days. Be faithful UNTIL DEATH, and I will "give" you the CROWN OF LIFE.

May the Lord Jesus bless you.
Re: Persecutions Are Part Of God's Blessings by davidinchrist(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2020
John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have PEACE. In the world ye shall HAVE TRIBULATION: but be of "good cheer;" I have OVERCOME the world.

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Your Weekend / God Talks To Us Everytime, But... / Please Brothers And Sisters Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.