Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Daddy Maroon Biography - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daddy Maroon Biography (406 Views)

Maroon 5: Girls Like You Featuring Cardi B Remix / Exclusive: A Young Boy Beat Up Sugger Daddy For Taking His Girlfriend / Epic Response To Daddy Freeze Interview On Tithing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Maroon Biography by Kingnaijablogs(m): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Daddy Maroon* was born in the family of Mr./Mrs Tombari Cletus Bemene, in Rivers State Gokana LGA, home town> Bodo City, *Daddy Maroon* was Born in April 1992.

His real name is *Henry Torbari* Wich was named after his parents after Birth, But as he grown up he decided to answer *Daddy Maroon* base on his Musik Carrier, *Daddy Maroon* is the first child in the family of three,

Educational Background

*Daddy Maroon* Attended his primary school at Bodo City primary school 3 after his primary he got admition to St. Pius the × College (SPC) he then moved To Government secondary school kpor were he got his WAEC, in the year 2012 / 2013 after his secondly school he went to a technical school.

*Musik life*

Henry Torbari popurly know as *Daddy Maroon* is an Port Harcourt Base singer, he discovered his zeal for music at the tender age of 5 in primary school days, as a young boy telling convincing your parents you wanted to do Musik was really hard, but he kip on believing in God and his telent on until 2015 when he recorded his first track titled *Jealousy* in 2018/ 2019 he release 2 heavy tracks with the name * *My Fantasy* and *Ur Character* wich was a banging all over the street of port hacourt this year 2020 *Daddy Maroon* suprise his fans with a mad tune with the name *Advocasy* Wich he feature *Eldino Mennez* Henry Torbari porpuly know as *Daddy Maroon* took his fans unaware by shooting the video of his mad song my *Fantasy*
kingnaija.com/2020/08/03/daddy-maroon-biography/

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn't Put On Clothes & Celebrated My Birthday @ #ENDSARS Protest Ground - / Eight Tips And Tricks To Stay Calm In Extremely Stressful Situations / Shocking:a Hunter Shot His Girlfriend In The Vagina For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.