Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA (20433 Views)

APC Dissolves Rivers State Executives - Appoints 7-member Caretaker Committee / Labour Party National Chairman Dissolves Rivers LP Excos For Anti-Party / Governor Wike Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2020
Now watch the traders return to the streets with joy, blocking the roads. Drivers will resume illegal parking too. Never liked the task force approach but to some extent their methods were effective. The governor should think of a smarter way to keep the traders and drivers in check.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by wingmanIII: 6:57am On Aug 12, 2020
The task force did a good job tackling the unnecessary traffic congestion in PHC.
Government should train and constitute a new one fast.
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Danny5(m): 7:04am On Aug 12, 2020
this govt should open the market
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by frozen70(f): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2020
This man doesn't waste time in deciding what to do with erring people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Burgerlomo: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2020
MostImportant:
OK. Nice decision. It will relieve suffering and extortion from poor masses.

Meanwhile, good morning to you all. Please those in digital marketing, recommend any good and reliable individual/firm for me for the training. Thanks.

Check Udemy.com cool
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Yus2020: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2020
Long over due
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2020
good decision by wike. what they (taskforce) need is proper training before they can resume their duties. most porthacourt street traders and some drivers are so indiciplined. u wil see them pickin and droping pasengers randomly , atimes in the middle of the road thereby causing traffick gridlock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by FlashDboy: 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
So, wike was blinded to the nuisance those guys have been perpetrating ba?

Its their way, manufacture a problem, and thereafter take action(because u have d power) , then the masses will applaud ....

Wike, u better concentrate on rivers state and leave Edo state alone because "Edo no be Rivers" where u can easily hoodwink the people and everyone will still be ok with it.
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Hugo55(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2020
President Wike. Man of action!!!!
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by RosyIsBlessed: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2020
undecided after they've killed one innocent woman yesterday. So he was waiting for someone to die first.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by ZAWs: 7:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice one from wike.
Bright and his chop money boys are corrupt syndicates
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Rexraph18(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2020
Just one day at rumuokoro going toward rukpuokwu, these guys were destroying a young ladies wares, this expensive female handbags she sold. Not just removing or confiscating so that she could claim them later nope, they were outrightly destroying the bags right there.
I felt so much rage and weakness at the same time, but I knew that some day, they will meet their Waterloo.

Till they are given better orientation, then and only then should they be brought back on the streets, cos no matter how bad they seem at times, they have their own relevance on the streets of portharcourt, drivers are better coordinated when they find out taskforce is around.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Barbienice(f): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2020
This is good news. Market women will be so happy right now.
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Anwons(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2020
Long overdue
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by 6digitscomrade: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2020
FlashDboy:
So, wike was blinded to the nuisance those guys have been perpetrating ba?

Its their way, manufacture a problem, and thereafter take action(because u have d power) , then the masses will applaud ....

Wike, u better concentrate on rivers state and leave Edo state alone because "Edo no be Rivers" where u can easily hoodwink the people and everyone will still be ok with it.
na grease full ur cranium boboyi
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by DrayZee: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
Reasons for Wike's action: Those Taskforce members were brutally killed yesterday morning at Mile 3,..... Bishop Ikoye Str.... beside the motor park ..... They caused tragic accident at Agip Flyover because of their actions, yesterday...... People were fed up and they were mobbed, their vehicles vandalized.
I don’t think they died. I heard they were well beaten but they escaped. They caused the death of one person (don’t know if it’s a man or woman). The people beat them, and when they escaped, they started destroying their Hilux.
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by FlashDboy: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2020
6digitscomrade:
na grease full ur cranium boboyi

We know your type. You just succeeded in exposing what ur made of. Nice one !!
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Beverlyjean(f): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2020
This guy will do absolutely well as president but the northerners and tribalism no go gree....we are doomed
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Mrpojj(m): 7:53am On Aug 12, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by igbarasdynasty: 7:55am On Aug 12, 2020
DrayZee:

I don’t think they died. I heard they were well beaten but they escaped. They caused the death of one person (don’t know if it’s a man or woman). The people beat them, and when they escaped, they started destroying their Hilux.

That should be Agip, I saw the incident......... Yesterday morning, They were killed at Mile 3.... Ikoku axis.... Their chairman was severally stabbed by Deegbam cultist.... luckily he escaped.....

2 Likes

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by DrayZee: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2020
igbarasdynasty:

That should be Agip, I saw the incident......... Yesterday morning, They were killed at Mile 3.... Ikoku axis.... Their chairman was severally stabbed by Deegbam cultist.... luckily he escaped.....
Well, it’s bad they died. But the task force had it coming.

Maybe one day, Nigerians everywhere will start treating SARS like this. They are next in line.

1 Like

Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by OBTOREPA(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2020
wicked wicked set of evil men!
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Deborah98(f): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Okay
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by neonly: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2020
Beno3:
I can't still believe that WIKE took this step . Till I go out today and confirm because the crying and tears of the market women, the taxi drivers, the petty traders, people who have no means of survival are going through in the hands of these conscienceless hardened criminals recruited as task force , my people you will join in the tears shedding.

I tell you something when I see them in action I always feel I should have a gun and shoot them in the forehead I swear
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Shizzyguy: 8:20am On Aug 12, 2020
BlowYourMind:
He has done well by listening to the people and disbanding exploitative mercenary

More or less like he did not have a choice. He did not state the reason but the truth is that another person died yesterday because of this so called task force. Before constituting the task force, they should have undergone proper training and orientation. The loss of a precious life which was preventable and avoidable prompted him to disband it. He has not done well, he should have listened from the onset when people started complaining about their reckless behaviour
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by toprealman: 8:28am On Aug 12, 2020
Wike dissolves his agbero gang......what a great story!
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by Harrykn: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2020
Wickedness.
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by TinaG(f): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2020
Good riddance
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by johnnychuks(m): 8:43am On Aug 12, 2020
mayklef:
Wike My Man....the destroyer of APC in rivers stare and beyond
Amechi's nightmare
the ever working Governor
. is a strategy of ikwere agenda, so stop deception.
Re: Wike Dissolves Rivers Taskforce On Illegal Trading, Motor Parks, Sacks SA by gift2xl: 9:04am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York / ''We Have Exceeded Our Promises To Nigerians'' - Garba Shehu Says On PMB's Govt / Oduah In Another Car Scandal, Faces Reps Panel Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.