Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time (93926 Views)

8 Types Of Food For Broke University Students / 9 Wise Animals That Are Said To Be Able To Predict Death. / Some Rare Animals That Seem To Come From Another World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Hezmatosky: 6:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Without oyibo, we blacks are def and dumb angry
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by sleemoon(m): 6:08am On Aug 12, 2020
Snails suppose dey d list too...
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Ramaa(m): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2020
Me too I can last up to 12 hours without food
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by extol1(m): 6:15am On Aug 12, 2020
op what about SNAIL
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The real thing is that almost all animals can stay without food if the need arise
Even humans can stay for three months without food

Eh..?!.
Which human be that??
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by erayo2GCA(m): 6:19am On Aug 12, 2020
am surprised you didn't add snail, the king of hibernation
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by dynicks(m): 6:20am On Aug 12, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Meanwhile human being only one or two days no chop person don dey loose balance
come begin use style dey see/yahn with his/her ancestors.. grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by kaytolee(m): 6:25am On Aug 12, 2020
God is great

Oya come and buy data......at wholesale price
Check kaytolee .com .ng
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by themaestro08(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2020
kalvoken:

Set awon fulani

���

I doubt he will do that

Typical of a Nigerian. SMH
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Belcon(m): 6:34am On Aug 12, 2020
Rats too can go 4days without food.
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by overdrive(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2020
nams77:
Nice info. Most nigerians would like to have this ability to go for days without food

We have it already grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by themaestro08(m): 6:39am On Aug 12, 2020
hellomosquito:
The times are hard but it doesnt have to be if you have access to a phone, a laptop and data. I have made a promise to teach all i know and its secrets of how i became wealthy online, simply because the sky is big enough to accomodate all birds without any confrontation or accidents. I am offering a 12 class, 2 months duration course on (5 breakthrough niche to make between $1000 to $5000 monthly in Nigeria ONLINE that you can try out if you want to become a legit money bag like me but need some guidance starting up. It will be via whatsapp, zoom, youtube, facebook simultaneously stream. Join me with your whatsapp number to be added. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE

Or Whatsapp message Only 08 one 07 three two 11 five 4

Shut up! You are not wealthy. Even the average American doesn't earn $2k a month, you stupid, shitty scammer

No sympathy for any gullible fucker that fall for this.

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by themaestro08(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2020
KnightsTemplar:

Guy you are a really big nuisance with this your damn niggarrr thing. And you are always at fp distracting.

It's seems you've not been damnniggurlizsed before grin grin , issoright
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Benwallt(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Zimri:

Turns out the idea that bears hibernate over the winter was a big fat lie. They do sleep more during the winter, and they do cut their metabolism in half. While they may not sleep through Christmas and New Year’s, they can go about 100 days without eating or drinking.
for polar bear not grisly
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by themaestro08(m): 6:43am On Aug 12, 2020
ideabuilder:
I have been without food for many years, yes my pounded yam. These indomie are not food

Do you live in mars?

Even our ancestors didn't survive on pounded yam alone
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Zetty177x: 6:45am On Aug 12, 2020
While u all are reasoning this matter left, right n center...do u know where my mind went? Well, I will say this...the Creators of man were unfair to man. If men were made to feed once in two years..or hibernate...then people wouldn't have stressed themselves this way... most people today are stealing, killing, defrauding etc to be able to feed them selves n dependants daily...(even if alot more do legit, and hustle,granted)...truth is, if humans weren't made to survive on food almost on a daily basis, the world would have been a good place to live in, people won't over work themselves or do crime ..who do human being this thing?

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by afecgivers: 6:47am On Aug 12, 2020
0temSapien:
See amazing creatures created by God Almighty. And aside all these creatures, God Almighty(Totality of Existence) also created humanlike beings like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, etc. Funny enough these humanlike beings want to claim the works of God Almighty, yet they can't comprehend these things.

Stop using that prescription...I made a mistake because I later found out it's not good for your brain.
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by obonujoker(m): 6:52am On Aug 12, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Your stupdity is not of this world. I swear

Lol... He's a clown grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Tiger or Lion should be there
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Midex88(m): 7:11am On Aug 12, 2020
God is Great
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by 0temSapien: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Your stupdity is not of this world. I swear
Even Jehovah and Allah your gods know that I Otem am not stupid like them. Peace cool

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by masui(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2020
hellomosquito:
The times are hard but it doesnt have to be if you have access to a phone, a laptop and data. I have made a promise to teach all i know and its secrets of how i became wealthy online, simply because the sky is big enough to accomodate all birds without any confrontation or accidents. I am offering a 12 class, 2 months duration course on (5 breakthrough niche to make between $1000 to $5000 monthly in Nigeria ONLINE that you can try out if you want to become a legit money bag like me but need some guidance starting up. It will be via whatsapp, zoom, youtube, facebook simultaneously stream. Join me with your whatsapp number to be added. IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE

I'll send you a message
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by tfash96(m): 7:17am On Aug 12, 2020
hellomosquito:

I will just say it won't be well with you and your scamming nonsense
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Azurevermillion: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2020
0temSapien:
Even Jehovah and Allah your gods know that I Otem am not stupid like them. Peace cool
What do u call GOD In your language? Learn to reason like LEARNED LITERATE not AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE

1 Like

Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by sharena(m): 7:22am On Aug 12, 2020
GboyegaD:
I thought humans would make the list since we can go without food for a long time.

Especially this last lockdown period,it has brought out some hunger tackling tactics in us
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by AdeniyiA(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2020
SNAILS too can live long without food
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by victorazyvictor(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2020
post=92721631:
This is the true and real pictorial representation of GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD!!

See as the daily bread boku dieeee! smiley

And forgive us our trespasses. You can see how big fish trespasses to the little fishes territory. grin
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by ceeceeuwa: 7:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Zimri:

It goes without saying that penguins live in some of the most brutal environments on earth. While the females venture out into the subzero temperatures to hunt, the males sit atop the nest, keeping the babies warm. For the two to four months that they’re out, the men live off of their layer of fat. No yummy fish in sight.
This reminds me of " happy feet" animation.
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Tonytonex(m): 7:28am On Aug 12, 2020
I like Bears�. very beautiful creatures
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2020
Shukusheka:
Great Thread.

Once you are done please credit the site you lifted the write-up from.

https://viralnova.com/animals-dont-eat/
Are you jealous or envious? or something? And you can't even pretend to be truly happy that the op produces great threads?
Re: 12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time by PrincessB1(f): 7:30am On Aug 12, 2020
Nice list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tehn Is Calling All School Leavers To Apply For TNRI Scholarship / UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.