Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage (34114 Views)

Esther Nwankwo: Coordinator Of MBMN Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Alexreports & Wife, Esther Benson Welcome Baby Boy. Olakunle Churchill Reacts / Walter Anga, Wife Esther Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pix (2) (3) (4)

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
She fine come get co*ck lips
Burst a nut in ur mouth

Even if you don't have self-respect, respect someone else's wife. undecided

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by xxxXXXxxx: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by vickydevoka(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
De way yellow pikin de hungry me re. Maybe na because I too black
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by BREYZ: 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2020
Who told this boy that he is famous?

Na wa oooo. This isn't a good way to start na, the hyping too much.

Famous publicist grin

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by nwajesus12(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
SQLmastar:
I can bet with my Gf, that Toto dinkeh Ex-hubby is the father of that child.
Alexx should do a DNA test Asap!
this is a clear example of scatter yarn, oga be guided
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by dantajay: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Happy birthday madam.
Your husband alax really cashed out on Uncle Ned.
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Assssh oooh aaaah harder!!!
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Missyajoke(f): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
princepee:
Why is her left finger burnt.... Her finger is different from her body. Oga and madam dey bleach abi na tone....I'm black and proud. U can't buy my color.

What's your business grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Missyajoke(f): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
SQLmastar:

Can't you see the baby looks like both parents
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Missyajoke(f): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2020
SQLmastar:

Can't you see the baby looks like both parents took different feature from both. The baby eyes looks like Alex his face like his mama oen
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Missyajoke(f): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Can't you see the guy is irresponsible

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
post=92743551:
Beautiful Family.

From all of us @ : Happy Birthday Mrs Alexreports.
LONG Life and Prosperity.

He doesn't sell decayed meat or vultures!!!

FACE FRONT FAST!!!

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by homesteady(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
chukel:
Self centered man. His wife's birthday but his name appeared 8 times in that report.

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Missyajoke:

Can't you see the guy is irresponsible

So many children running amok on Nairaland.

I wish there was a daycare section for them.

Maybe Seun will do something about that.
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Missyajoke(f): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:

So many children running amok on Nairaland.

I wish there was a daycare section for them.

Maybe Seun will do something about that.

Soon seun will create a section for them here its high time the thread is created.

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Missyajoke:

Soon seun will create a section for them here its high time the thread is created.

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2020
Happy Birthday To Him. Incase you know anybody that needs the right help, FCMB is launching her Digital Health Advisory Services tomorrow Thursday, Aug 13 2020. It provides you access to Healthcare from the convenience of your homes, offices or even on the go. Visit for more information https://on.fcmb.com/30HnRLF
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by luvme0702: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2020
Only one pikin and breast don flat? Shakara go soon end.

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

I don't give a damn I'll burst dat kitty open
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by earnit3: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by aaking(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2020
I don't know why people envy and hate Alexreport. God Bless you Mr Alex
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by aalangel(f): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
The only thing I hate bout this Alexreport is his self-overhype. He enjoys praising himself too much. Wife of famous publicist? who is that?The only place he is known is Nairaland. Publicist ko, agbero ni

Famous publicist indeed....
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by egopersonified(f): 6:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Alex as you celebrate your wife, I celebrate your native attires. Thanks for always representing. Very soon, you going international to cover hush's trial. Love your hustle. E no easy.

Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by cezarman(m): 7:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:

Alex reporter ::: Ned Nwoko

Igbere TV :::: Orji Uzor Kalu

Nairaland:::: Alexreports and BBnaija grin
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by Gerrard59(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Funny comments all through. grin
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
The only thing I hate bout this Alexreport is his self-overhype. He enjoys praising himself too much. Wife of famous publicist? who is that?The only place he is known is Nairaland. Publicist ko, agbero ni
bad Belle
Re: Alexreports Celebrates His Wife, Esther Nwankwo's First Birthday In Marriage by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Vyzz:
Now who is reporting?
Alexreports

Simi Surprises Female Fan On Her Birthday / Nick Cannon To Become A Father For The 12th Time, had 2 children in Sept - ET / TOP Nigerian Celebrities Before And After Plastic Surgery (photos)