Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

So Will I - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Will I (188 Views)

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same / Will I Go 2 Hell Because I Dont Go To Church Again? / My Glory Will I Not Share With Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Will I by delkuf(m): 12:30am On Aug 12, 2020
I don't if you guys have listened to this song so will I by Hillsong. This song is the best. If everything exist to lift you high, so will I. If the wind goes where you send it, so will I. As you speak, a hundred billions failures disappear. this is the best part, if you gave your life to love them, so will I. I love this song.
Re: So Will I by blackpanthar: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2020
delkuf:
I don't if you guys have listened to this song so will I by Hillsong. This song is the best. If everything exist to lift you high, so will I. If the wind goes where you send it, so will I. As you speak, a hundred billions failures disappear. this is the best part, if you gave your life to love them, so will I. I love this song.

Next time, use the song to get yourself deep into the realm of the spirit.... coming here to tell everyone about it YEARS AFTER IT WAS RELEASED... will only reduce the effect it has on you over time.

The secret place has many secrets... WE DO NOT EXPOSE OUR SECRETS.

Stay with the song and use it to access things in the spirit rather than coming down to this human realm to talk about it.
Re: So Will I by delkuf(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

Next time, use the song to get yourself deep into the realm of the spirit.... coming here to tell everyone about it YEARS AFTER IT WAS RELEASED... will only reduce the effect it has on you over time.

Stay with the song and use it to access things in the spirit rather than coming down to this human realm to talk about it.
Don't pour at frustration on me this morning. I don't know why you are pained. Nor be do you ooooo
Re: So Will I by Dtruthspeaker: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2020
delkuf:

My Song! grin
Then have you heard New Wine, King of Kings, Behold, Fire fall Down, Aftermath, Who you say I am, Mountain, Whole Heart and the one I drum till my hand burns, With Everything?

And this is just a few I can mention aha, let me sneak in Touch of Heaven before I go. grin
Re: So Will I by Dtruthspeaker: 8:19am On Aug 12, 2020
blackpanthar:

I understand why you say this but I have seen that even when we tell them our Secrets, they can not Understand (exactly as it is Written).

And when we disclose it, they can never use it, cheesy God is Indeed Mighty and There is No Cheat Move any can make to take His Goodness and yet Reject Him!

(1) (Reply)

New Music Download: God Alone By Joe Praise / Nigerian Pastor Raises Woman From The Dead And Stirs Controversy / Is There More Information About The Yoruba Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.