Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? (1373 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by godsfin(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2019
Am aware of the blessings that will follow if a devoted christian pays his or her tithe and the curse or repercussion of not paying your tithe. But will not paying tithe at all hinder someone from entering heaven? Is a non-tither at risk of hell and eternal damnation? I need enlightment.
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by TellBlazer(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Yes you Wil not make heaven,why b'cos you have disobeyed the word of God.The sin of disobedience is like ??
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by Pavore9: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2019
TellBlazer:
Yes you Wil not make heaven,why b'cos you have disobeyed the word of God.The sin of disobedience is like ??

While not all who pay tithes will make heaven
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by midolian(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2019
No, heaven will miss you grin grin grin

On a serious note, why should you miss heaven because you refused to pay tithes on earth? Are there not so many ways to please God anymore?

That you LL miss heaven if you refuse to pay tithes is cheap blackmail and I don't expect any sane mind to fall for that. What happens to doing other good deeds like giving to the needy? If you give to the needy, your intention will work for you and the prayers of the needy will work for you as well...

Tithes on the other hand is for the pastor.

Don't thank me. Thank God cool

2 Likes

Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by JJOF(m): 12:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
Hell my arse.
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by sukerefakere(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
YES.. irrespective of whether you pay your tithe or not, you'll still end up in Allah's HELL..

You can't escape hell.
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by Bojack(m): 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
whether you pay or not you go miss both heaven and hell.......oga chop your money no let pastor chop am for you, peace.

2 Likes

Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
Paying of tithe is not what gets you to heaven. Making heaven is based on faith in Jesus Christ, not works of any kind which includes paying tithe.

Ephesians 2:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

But if you don't pay tithe, God will so punish you here on Earth for disobeying his word. If you think you can stand the punishment, then squander the tithe money.
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by PrincewithGod(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Paying of tithe is not what gets you to heaven. Making heaven is based on faith in Jesus Christ, not works of any kind which includes paying tithe.

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

But if you don't pay tithe, God will so punish you here on Earth for disobeying his word. If you think you can stand the punishment, then squander the tithe money.
James 2 : 17 - 24
Don't give bible quotations half interpretations. Verse 24 says 'Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only'. Faith without works is dead and dead faith will not get you into heaven.
But you said not paying tithe is disobedience to God's word, how do expect the Almighty God to allow a disobedient person to enter His Heaven? You sef think about it.

2 Likes

Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
PrincewithGod:

James 2 : 17 - 24
Don't give bible quotations half interpretations. Verse 24 says 'Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only'. Faith without works is dead and dead faith will not get you into heaven.
But you said not paying tithe is disobedience to God's word, how do expect the Almighty God to allow a disobedient person to enter His Heaven? You sef think about it.

Where does the Bible tell you that dead faith will not get one into heaven? If a faith is dead, it means it doesn't produce works. This doesn't say there is no faith at all. That faith which doesn't produce works is all you need to get you to heaven because it is enough to count you as a righteous man.

Romans 4:5 (KJV)
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

As seen above, if you do no work, God will still count you as righteous because you believe in him. It simply means it is Grace through faith that saves man, not works.

Now, why do we work? We work to be justified before men. If you tell me that you believe in Jesus yet do no works, I won't be able to know for sure if you truly do because I can't see your heart. It is when I see your works that I will be able to believe you truly believe in God.

But God who sees the heart is able to justify the one who does not work at all because he's the only one who can see his heart that there is faith in it despite it being dead towards works .

But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by PrincewithGod(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Where does the Bible tell you that dead faith will not get one into heaven? If a faith is dead, it means it doesn't produce works. This doesn't say there is no faith at all. That faith which doesn't produce works is all you need to get you to heaven because it is enough to count you as a righteous man.

As seen above, if you do no work, God will still count you as righteous because you believe in him. It simply means it is Grace through faith that saves man, not works.

Now, why do we work? We work to be justified before men. If you tell me that you believe in Jesus yet do no works, I won't be able to know for sure if you truly do because I can't see your heart. It is when I see your works that I will be able to believe you truly believe in God.

But God who sees the heart is able to justify the one who does not work at all because he's the only one who can see his heart that there is faith in it despite it being dead towards works .

Be deceiving yourself there, after getting born again just sit down and fold your hands and wait to enter heaven. Don't work out your salvation with fear and trembling. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 8:15am On Apr 06, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Be deceiving yourself there, after getting born again just sit down and fold your hands and wait to enter heaven. Don't work out your salvation with fear and trembling. God bless you.
Do you know the meaning of work but your salvation? You think it means to save one's self? Then why did Jesus die?

Go and study hard.
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 06, 2019
godsfin:
Am aware of the blessings that will follow if a devoted christian pays his or her tithe and the curse or repercussion of not paying your tithe. But will not paying tithe at all hinder someone from entering heaven? Is a non-tither at risk of hell and eternal damnation? I need enlightment.

Please what are the blessings that follows one who pays tithe and the curse that follows the one who doesn't?
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by PrincewithGod(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
Do you know the meaning of work but your salvation? You think it means to save one's self? Then why did Jesus die?

Go and study hard.
Oh, you are that 'once saved forever saved guy'. Have a nice day.
Re: If I Don't Pay Tithe Will I Miss Heaven? by alBHAGDADI: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
PrincewithGod:

Oh, you are that 'once saved forever saved guy'. Have a nice day.
Yes I am.

(1) (Reply)

Are Atheists Smarter Than Believers? / The Life And Times Of T.B. Joshua / God Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.